Server time: 2017-10-18, 14:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Ramon

DayZ won't Run! :(

Question

Ramon    360

Hello,

Since yesterday night I have a big problem.... DayZ won't run anymore on my PC.

If I start up DayZ it works fine. But if I alt Tab out of the game I can not go back in.

If I click on the iconrxJzCrn.png of DayZ its brings me back to Windows.

Also ShadowPlay had yesterday a big problem and since then the problem started.

I could not record anymore and their were some options missing on the program.

I think that is all fixed now.

I tried to start up DayZ multiple times, I checked the game cache, re- started up my PC.

It won't work :(

Does somebody know more about this or have the same problem?

11 answers to this question

Cow    0

No error messages at all? Have you tried simply re-installing it? Make sure to delete all the files related to it also.

I personally do not use ShadowPlay but I have heard of issues pertaining to this patch and there should be a thread on it somewhere.

Ramon    360

No error messages at all? Have you tried simply re-installing it? Make sure to delete all the files related to it also.

I personally do not use ShadowPlay but I have heard of issues pertaining to this patch and there should be a thread on it somewhere.

Its just coming out of nowhere. You mean re install DayZ?

Yep no error messages....

EDIT: For me DayZ is more a problem then ShadowPlay, And I think the ShadowPlay thing is already fixed.

Might be similar to a bug I've been experiencing. I have problems alt tabbing to so every time I have to tab out it changes the monitor the game is running on, you'll just have to shutdown the game every time you tab out.

Cow    0

Its just coming out of nowhere. You mean re install DayZ?

Yep no error messages....

EDIT: For me DayZ is more a problem then ShadowPlay, And I think the ShadowPlay thing is already fixed.

Then try deleting it from your HDD and make sure to remove the folders from our documents also pertaining to DayZ SA and re-install it.

Might be similar to a bug I've been experiencing. I have problems alt tabbing to so every time I have to tab out it changes the monitor the game is running on, you'll just have to shutdown the game every time you tab out.

I tab out a great deal whenever I play DayZ but I've never had that issue, have you done anything like changing your res since the update came out?

Ever since 0.6, I've heard this bug from multiple people with more than one monitor.

AndreyQ    0

Does the same happen when you open the game via steam?

#Cow4CH2016

Nice meme Rolle. If only we would have a thread for things like this *wink* *wink*

Ramon    360

Does the same happen when you open the game via steam?

#Cow4CH2016

Nice meme Rolle. If only we would have a thread for things like this *wink* *wink*

Yes!

Trying now to re install DayZ....

Cow    0

#Cow4CH2016

Ay, that's my meme. Put it back on the shelf so it can gather more dust cos I won't get staff this year.

Rolle    2935

Doesn't DayZ have a log in My Documents folder? Check there.

But if you can't bring it back up that sounds like a renderer/GPU driver/gpu/ShadowPlay issue.

Ramon    360

Okay guys a update from me.

After checking if ShadowPlay needs a update ( No ), checking the DayZ Bug Tracker ( Nothing ), searching Google for problem/solutions and re-install DayZ completely.... DayZ works again how it needs to work! I am happy and you can mark this as solved please! :D

Thanks for all the help guys <3