Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:26
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
dugbug778

0.60 server keeps crashing/keep getting disconnected

Question

dugbug778    5

So basically, I keep getting disconnected from the server every so often with the "No message received" thing, but I'm not sure if it's the server or my own personal connection.

I've tried resetting my router and doing all the things suggested the other thread similar to this one but it hasn't helped. Oddly enough however, this issue only really seems to happen on S2 because I've played on S1 fine even though they're both EU servers.

Cheers for the help.

Edit: I should probably mention I use a wired connection to my computer using an Ethernet Bridge. I also don't have many other devices connected nor do I keep open many browsers or skype and things.

10 answers to this question

Eagle    409

Is your ping really high when on the US servers?

dugbug778    5

Is your ping really high when on the US servers?

Not sure, I don't play on the US servers but I would expect it to be higher than an EU server considering I live here.

Chow    45

Hi

This really depends on the Server from time to time, even if both servers are EU does not mean your latency will be the same.

Also, server performance might be different with what is on the map, how hard it is to load everything.

The hotfix which was just released covered servers crashing/performance.

So it might be better.

Rolle    2970

Apparently that hotfix didn't help with server crashes... So we just have to endure until next weeks maintenance.

Cow    0

Have you been downloading a great deal? Some ISPs slap users with a "traffic violation" when they use up a great deal of data.

.60 has been crashing a great deal also since its release in t the world so it may not be you.

dugbug778    5

Have you been downloading a great deal? Some ISPs slap users with a "traffic violation" when they use up a great deal of data.

.60 has been crashing a great deal also since its release in t the world so it may not be you.

Nah, I don't really download a lot of things. My ISP isn't the best but it's workable and I don't really get the issue with other games, from the looks of everything it seems that it's just DayZ being a cunt.

Cow    0

Nah, I don't really download a lot of things. My ISP isn't the best but it's workable and I don't really get the issue with other games, from the looks of everything it seems that it's just DayZ being a cunt.

Then chances are mate it's being a cunt.

Like the rest of us you're going to have to hunker down and weather this storm of crashes and timeouts.

dugbug778    5

Then chances are mate it's being a cunt.

Like the rest of us you're going to have to hunker down and weather this storm of crashes and timeouts.

Aye, that's what I thought. Any idea when the hotfix to fix it is going to come out or nah?

Cow    0

They had released a hitfix today but apparently it was the chocolate teapot of hotfixes and nothing got fixed so either tomorrow, later today or anytime after today.

That's the beauty of the Dev Team, they just like surprising us.

dugbug778    5

I think we can mark this solved, considering that it's just DayZ being a ballix