Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:25
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
APTerminator

Server 5?

APTerminator    78

I was entirely surprised that a Server 4 opened up, and surprised further when all servers were over 95% full a few hours after it opened. So I have to ask, for my curiosity and others, is there talk in the mod team about a server 5? Even for an overflow server like Server 3 was during the ddos attacks.

So tl;dr, is S5 a possibility?

Jamie    1420

/Moved to Suggestions.

Wong    0

I mean...not yet as time went on only 2 servers was full and the other 2 was just under half. I feel if we was to get another server all the ones we have now should be full 90% of the time.

Melvin    84

In my opinion, it is not required at the moment! 60-person servers and all that, I think it would be enough. However, I am just a noob so we'll wait for Rolle :)

Dishes    159

Probably not, let's not get server crazy here. We like just opened the 4th server.

Zero    461

BRUH.

Bruh.

Bruh.

Calm down, we just got a 4th one, I think that's enough for now, lol..

Corry    211

tbh i think with the influx of new players it might be an idea if we could have a s5

Rolle    2957

We monitor the situation and see. If all 4 servers get full for more than a few hours during peaktime, we'll order more servers.

APTerminator    78

We monitor the situation and see. If all 4 servers get full for more than a few hours during peaktime, we'll order more servers.

Alright.

Also, why is the Polish flag & eagle in your background?

Rolle    2957

Alright.

Polskaaaaaaa, bialo czerwoni!

Felli    65

Alright.

You should change it to the beautiful Swedish flag ;)

Rolle    2957

Alright.

Unfortunately there's no way my signature will be better than the one Mellstrom has... :(

Beni    867

In b4 Pewdiepie, KSI, And Keeeeeemstar start playing on DayZRP and we have to have over 10 servers.. js xD

Server 3 was exposed to DDoS attacks?

Yesterday and maybe today, The forums - TS3 server - Server 1 - Server 2 were experiencing some heavy DDos attacks from unknowns ;)

They were down and we weren't able to get on any of the listed above.

Rolle    2957

Server 3 was exposed to DDoS attacks?

Yesterday and maybe today, The forums - TS3 server - Server 1 - Server 2 were experiencing some heavy DDos attacks from unknowns ;)

They were down and we weren't able to get on any of the listed above.

I haven't noticed anything except for the temporary forum issues yesterday (which was our own fault :D).

Skeetsi    0

In b4 Pewdiepie, KSI, And Keeeeeemstar start playing on DayZRP and we have to have over 10 servers.. js xD

Good god no. We wouldn't want that. Although majority of them would be blacklisted immediately for being under 16 years old.

On the subject, I'd say chill a bit and see what happens. I mean .59 lasted for 7 months straight and the last months it was barely worth keeping 2 servers. Due to the new patch the hype is at it's peak for a while but it'll tone down mark my words. Then eventually we'll be struggling to keep 4 servers full.

Beni    867

Keeeeeemstar 

:)

Lets get Riiiiiiighhhhtt Into the newwwwwwws!

Good god no. We wouldn't want that. Although majority of them would be blacklisted immediately for being under 16 years old.

On the subject, I'd say chill a bit and see what happens. I mean .59 lasted for 7 months straight and the last months it was barely worth keeping 2 servers. Due to the new patch the hype is at it's peak for a while but it'll tone down mark my words. Then eventually we'll be struggling to keep 4 servers full.

Just need to wait for the people who only play because of youtubers to EVENTUALLY Go away and stuff should be normal again :)

Felli    65

Unfortunately there's no way my signature will be better than the one Mellstrom has... :(

You have a point, he does have an amazing signature :D

APTerminator    78

I haven't noticed anything except for the temporary forum issues yesterday (which was our own fault :D).

So.... http://i.imgur.com/MyWc06Y.png

about that new server?

Rolle    2957

So.... http://i.imgur.com/MyWc06Y.png

about that new server?

Soon :D

Rolle    2957

So who's for S6?

Now now, let's not overestimate the income of DayZRP, every server is 105€ :D

AndreyQ    0

So who's for S6?

Now now, let's not overestimate the income of DayZRP, every server is 105€ :D

Lets be honest Rolle with so many new people, the adds are probably giving you enough money :D