Server time: 2017-10-21, 14:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Blitz

Mr Reed (Open Frequency)

Blitz    0

*A deep southern American accented man would broadcast over the frequency.*

"This is a broadcast to one....Mr Reed, if yourself or someone close to you are'a listenin in then I have a message for ya. I received word from my business associate today that he made contact with you sometime recently but you where busy with somethin or other so he parted ways. He's sayin here that he would very much like to have a face to face with you regarding workin for you and yours in the future. He says he will stop by and I quote 'New Cathedral' in the next couple'o hours, he seemed quite motivated to have this conversation I think he already set out south with a small detail of men....hmmm he usually stays for a drink and some grub when he stops by, damn shame that. Well anyway hope this made it to your attention Mr Reed and g'day to ya."

*The man ends his broadcast.*

Melvin    84

*A heavily accented Asian voice, harder to hear through the static, gently seeps through*

Bzz...

Oh man, I haven't used one of these in a while..

Bzz...

Greetings, I am not speaking on behalf of Mr Reed, but I like to inform you that he has met with unfortunate circumstances that would not allow him to meet up with you for the upcoming week. If any, I schedule an appointment at 27 of June if you so like to meet with him at the New Cathedral.

I apologise for the inconvenience, and advise that you inform your business associate to wait, lest he wastes his time there. However, if you do want to send assistance to Mr Reed and help his cause, you could of course, help me...to expand his soon-to-be Kingdom.

Once more, I apologise for the inconvenience.

I am Mr Chang, for future references, it is excellent to meet you.

Bzz.....

Blitz    0

*The accented American man again broadcasts on the frequency.*

"Howdy again mista Chang, I just got word from one of my associates men that he ran into some trouble on his journey down south....it says here that he will be huntin down the remnants of a raidin' party that him and his boys came across on the road. His man assures me that he will be able to reschedule the meeting for the next couple of days should that fit your own plans.....Im'a monitor this here frequency for your response."

*The broadcast ends after he finishes speaking.*

Melvin    84

Sure. Just set the meeting point, let's get the show on the road.

Sign in to follow this