Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:37

Sign in to follow this  
IrishThePotato

Any advice? (Open Broadcast)

*Donny opens up his vest pouch and turns his radio on*

Does anyone have any information on the apartments near Cherno; I'm thinking about setting something up there....

But after my recent attempt at setting up a trade post at green mountain im going to be more cautious and hear you all out.

*Static*

Voedric    28

A half burnt cigarette would be resting on the man's scarred lips as he listened into any nearby frequencies.

Hearing the man he would scoff and press the half busted transmit button

"No, unless you want to get killed. Nothing good stays in this world for long it would do you good to remember that, Ano?"

Jack pushes the transmit button on his radio, you hear an American man's voice come through.

I can give you a very important piece of advice. Don't advertise where you plan to set up on radio frequencies. Trust me, your sites will be compromised in days. Not only that, you could get picked up pretty easily.

It's best if no one knows, please, be careful. And forget that site at the apartments. It's no longer safe. Hunting for stashes and camps is now a profession.

Jack pushes the transmit button on his radio, you hear an American man's voice come through.

I can give you a very important piece of advice. Don't advertise where you plan to set up on radio frequencies. Trust me, your sites will be compromised in days. Not only that, you could get picked up pretty easily.

It's best if no one knows, please, be careful. And forget that site at the apartments. It's no longer safe. Hunting for stashes and camps is now a profession.

*Donny picks up his radio and sighs and presses the trasmit button*

Good to know some people watch out for eachother and thank you for the advice.

*Static*

Otter    103

Jim picks up his radio and responds to the man.

"Hey pal, why don't you and me set up something special. Or, you know, you could get the fuck out of South Zagoria. Not enough supplies to go around and such."

Jim goes back to his bedroll to catch some z's.

Voedric    28

Jim picks up his radio and responds to the man.

"Hey pal, why don't you and me set up something special. Or, you know, you could get the fuck out of South Zagoria. Not enough supplies to go around and such."

Jim goes back to his bedroll to catch some z's.

Would grin as he heard the non-chernarussian tell someone to "Get the fuck out of South Zagoria" he would laugh loudly as he chugged down another swig of whiskey

Picking up his radio he would once again hit the half busted transmit button, his chernarussian accent loud

"Or why don't you get the fuck out of South Zagoria? Jdi se vysrat, cizinec"

you would hear the sounds of disgusted spitting as the frequency went silent

Dishes    159

*Caroline was up already, staring up at the ceiling in bed before giving a little shrug of her shoulders and rolling onto her side to grab her radio off the nightstand beside her, bringing it close to speak into*

"Awh hey buddy, don't listen to these bickering, they're all talk hehe! I was just up near those apartments earlier today and they suuure seemed pretty empty! Though like what's his face said, not a really great idea to announce your location... ya know heh, baaaad people out there heheh~ Sleep well!"

*She sits the radio back down on her nightstand and rolls back onto her side*

Otter    103

Jim picks up his radio and responds to the Chernarussian man.

"Trust me pal. I am trying. Takistan is a shithole, and Russia is a bitch to get to. Those mountains up north are hard to cross and I don't know the way. So excuse me if I stay a little longer so I don't die on the way out the door. And you should thank me. I don't tell any Chernarussians to get out. Just fucking idiot westerners like me."

Jim turns his radio down low and tries to go back to sleep.