Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:00

Sign in to follow this  
P3XHLA

First greetings to DayzRP

P3XHLA    0

I'm making this thread for obvious reasons and to say hello to the community. I have a yearning to be involved and can't wait to start my story and meet those who have a past that lead to the future of ours and tomorrow.

Hello everyone!

Just a heads up, this does not count towards your required monthly post. Look around the general discussion and post there. On another note, welcome to the community.

Ramon    330

Welcome to the community!

Good luck with the whitelist and have fun :D

Welcome to the community P3XHLA!

It is great that you want to get involved. Like Echo already said: if "obvious reasons" is that you need a post to activate your account, this one doesn't count. You need to post on a thread that registers it, like a group thread, a guide, in a discussion etc.

Good luck!

Brodie    43

Welcome to the community bud, I hope ye enjoy your stay and arrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppppppp.

Dishes    159

Heyyy welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already I'd highly recommend reading over the rules a few times to familiarize yourself with it, as well as taking a look at the FAQ and Newcomer Guide for some great tips!

Also, you can speak to any Community Helper to explain any questions you have through a private message or the "questions" section of the forums. A nice little list of these awesome people can be found HERE.

You can also use the Teamspeak's Help Desk to talk to someone in staff if you would like to actually talk to someone. You can find the link to our Teamspeak under the "community" tab.

Hope you have a great time here, and see ya out there! <3