Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
BaconManHD

A Few of my Edited Screensots

BaconManHD    0

Hey guys, so I just edited a few screenshots i took like a hour ago, let me know what they lack or if they are oright :)

VincentLake    2

They're nice. But, instead of cities, landscapes or horizons, i think player interactions, small settlements or just a group around a camp fire, is way more interesting to look at :)

The boosted sun and it's rays end up obscuring the rest of the photograph. The contrast is so high that compared to the giant bright lights in the photo, everything is a secondary object. For example the crashed car or building immediate to it should be the focus and highlight of the photograph - instead it is like a background feature to the sun.

The image also suffers from a lot of fragmentation (I don't know if it's DayZRP's end or if the screenshots you are using are of low quality.)

Good start, though - look forward to seeing your next set of screenshots.

BaconManHD    0

Some nice screens man!

thank you :)

The boosted sun and it's rays end up obscuring the rest of the photograph. The contrast is so high that compared to the giant bright lights in the photo, everything is a secondary object. For example the crashed car or building immediate to it should be the focus and highlight of the photograph - instead it is like a background feature to the sun.

The image also suffers from a lot of fragmentation (I don't know if it's DayZRP's end or if the screenshots you are using are of low quality.)

Good start, though - look forward to seeing your next set of screenshots.

thank you so much for letting me know :) next screens are going to be better :)