Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
MapleMooses

Welcome!

MapleMooses    0

I haven't seen any threads to welcome the new community members! (i didn't look very hard).

Soooooo, Welcome to DayzRP! I personally am very excited to meet some new friends. I know that having so many new community members can only have a positive impact on the community down the road. I can't wait to meet new people and groups and experience some different RP! It'll be a nice change for all the older members, I'm sure!

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Vapor    0

I don't think a welcome thread is necessary. We have the new members guide and we also have a forum for newbies to introduce themselves.

Darion    152

I don't think a welcome thread is necessary.  We have the new members guide and we also have a forum for newbies to introduce themselves.

No one asked you what you think though ::troll:

MapleMooses    0

I don't think a welcome thread is necessary.  We have the new members guide and we also have a forum for newbies to introduce themselves.

I don't see anything wrong with a little extra love towards the new members. Just here to take eyes off the negative and focus on the positive.

Alex    465

You can welcome new members in their introduction threads, when they make them tbh

MapleMooses    0

You can welcome new members in their introduction threads, when they make them tbh

Or all at once, right here ♥ ;)

Whip    0

Hello,

As a thread this is Highly unneeded and as a meme it leaves alot to be desired

as a meme aficionado I deem this meme subpar

Jefferson or Strider

/yeet

Wolfe    0

Like the others have stated, this thread is not necessary. If you want to welcome new players, feel free to do so on their individual introduction threads.

/Closed