Server time: 2017-10-18, 20:09
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
jettsd

hello?

jettsd    0

hello everyone my name is jettsd i was recently accepted about 2 days ago and have been keeping to myself. i think its time to delve into this community a bit more and get to know everyone. if you run into me in game sorry if i make any mistakes my first encounter with other people i got nervous and called the map a island... in new to the rp thing.

Naz    19

Hey buddy, welcome to the community. Be sure to check out the Guides and Tutorials section to get yourself acquainted. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me, the staff, or anyone who's been here awhile!

Daisy    113

Hello and welcome, jettsd! If you meet people and feel a bit insecure, you can always let them know ooc // that you are new, they will surely understand. :D (But never forget to use // in front of ooc messages)

So have fun and enjoy playing on the DayzRP servers, you will get used to rp really fast.

Dishes    159

Heyyy welcome to the community! <3

Don't worry, we were all new once, you'll get comfortable with it eventually! If you haven't already I'd recommend taking a look at the FAQ and Newcomer Guide for some great tips to help get you started!

Also, you can speak to any Community Helper to explain any questions you have through a private message or the "questions" section of the forums. A nice little list of these awesome people can be found HERE.

You can also use the Teamspeak's Help Desk to talk to someone in staff if you would like to actually talk to someone. You can find the link to our Teamspeak under the "community" tab.

Hope you have a great time here, and see ya out there! Hearts! <3

Edyhynot    50

Welcome Man, i was the same so nervous. but use it to your advantage play a scared character or a character that has reasons to be scared, thats what i did then by the time i made an alt i felt a lot more comfy Rping

Hope you have fun

Ramon    360

Hello and welcome!

Congrats with the whitelist ;)

Dont forget to post somewhere else on the forum

if you dont want to lose your profile/account.

Have fun on the servers :D