Server time: 2017-10-16, 22:07
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
ThatScottishLad

Hi from Scotland!

So, hi everyone!

Very excited to be here. Just posting to introduce myself, wish everyone a good day and safe travels in-game!

Heard about this new "mentor" thing - and while I don't believe I'll need it all to much, it wouldn't hurt! So if anyone is willing and has free time, that would be appreciated.

Stay safe!

MrRasta    11

Hey man, welcome to the community.

Already looking forward to hearing that accent in game.

Look at this thread to get a mentor: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Proposed-mentor-system

Hey, appreciate it man.

And for sure, you'll hear it miles off!

Hey welcome to the community man! :D

Another Scot I see! Haha, thanks man. Hopefully see you around!

Yeah hope to meet you too, enjoy your stay here

Ghoozovich    263

I'm told I sound Scottish, so I shall also welcome you to the awesome community! ;)

Looking forward to seeing you around. Have fun and good luck! Cheers!

I'm told I sound Scottish, so I shall also welcome you to the awesome community! ;)

Looking forward to seeing you around. Have fun and good luck! Cheers!

Haha, thanks for the warm welcome!

I look forward to seeing you aswell. Thanks very much!

Nial-Jalo    2

So, hi everyone!

Very excited to be here. Just posting to introduce myself, wish everyone a good day and safe travels in-game!

Heard about this new "mentor" thing - and while I don't believe I'll need it all to much, it wouldn't hurt! So if anyone is willing and has free time, that would be appreciated.

Stay safe!

Welcome to the community, Hope you enjoy in-game as much as I have everyone seems to be wonderful.

Dishes    159

Heyyy welcome to the community! <3

I'd highly recommend reading over the rules a few times to familiarize yourself with it, as well as taking a look at the FAQ and Newcomer Guide for some great tips!

Also, you can speak to any Community Helper to explain any questions you have through a private message or the "questions" section of the forums. A nice little list of these awesome people can be found HERE.

You can also use the Teamspeak's Help Desk to talk to someone in staff if you would like to actually talk to someone. You can find the link to our Teamspeak under the "community" tab.

Hope you have a great time here, and see ya out there! <3

Rory    1557

welcome dude :)

Heyyy welcome to the community! <3

I'd highly recommend reading over the rules a few times to familiarize yourself with it, as well as taking a look at the FAQ and Newcomer Guide for some great tips!

Also, you can speak to any Community Helper to explain any questions you have through a private message or the "questions" section of the forums. A nice little list of these awesome people can be found HERE.

You can also use the Teamspeak's Help Desk to talk to someone in staff if you would like to actually talk to someone. You can find the link to our Teamspeak under the "community" tab.

Hope you have a great time here, and see ya out there! <3

welcome dude :)

So, hi everyone!

Stay safe!

Welcome to the community, Hope you enjoy in-game as much as I have everyone seems to be wonderful.

Thanks for the tips, and thanks for the warm welcomes :)