Server time: 2017-08-23, 04:14

Sign in to follow this  
Guest LegendaryRapper

Hey

Guest LegendaryRapper   
Guest LegendaryRapper

What's up people? I'm excited to be here.

Castiel    1124

what's up dude! excited to have you around.

any questions read over the FAQ or hop into the helpdesk on teamspeak and speak to a staff member :)

Daisy    108

Hello! Can I listen to some rap songs of you? :)

I'd also like to hear you rapping in game. Maybe we'll meet each other one day, who knows?

Anyway, have fun and stay safe, see you around!

Dishes    159

Heyyy welcome to the community! <3

I'd highly recommend reading over the rules a few times to familiarize yourself with it, as well as taking a look at the FAQ and Newcomer Guide for some great tips!

Also, you can speak to any Community Helper to explain any questions you have through a private message or the "questions" section of the forums. A nice little list of these awesome people can be found HERE.

You can also use the Teamspeak's Help Desk to talk to someone in staff if you would like to actually talk to someone. You can find the link to our Teamspeak under the "community" tab.

Hope you have a great time here, and see ya out there! Hearts! <3

Heyyy welcome to the community! 

I'd highly recommend reading over the rules a few times to familiarize yourself with it, as well as taking a look at the FAQ and Newcomer Guide for some great tips!

Also, you can speak to any Community Helper to explain any questions you have through a private message or the "questions" section of the forums. A nice little list of these awesome people can be found HERE.

You can also use the Teamspeak's Help Desk to talk to someone in staff if you would like to actually talk to someone. You can find the link to our Teamspeak under the "community" tab.

Hope you have a great time here, and see ya out there! Memes! :troll: