Server time: 2017-08-18, 05:00

Sign in to follow this  
Nial-Jalo

CALLING ALL WHITENAMES?

Nial-Jalo    2

The title says it all! Not really...I wanna know all the new peoples experience so far?

My experience so far has been great besides 2 encounters which is perfectly fine!

I'm enjoying the server immensely and can't wait to get way more in depth with my character and grow it out, I imagine my character like a flower waiting to blossom.....I'm sorry for that, I really am.

Phoenix    1044

Good you're having fun!

Don't worry, we've all been a whitename at some point before :D

Castiel    1124

I like the idea. Hope everyone is enjoying their experiences so far :)

Giraffel    95

Great to hear that you are having fun! Keep enjoying your stay

Ghoozovich    263

It's always a pleasure to see new people as motivated as you. I know I was, still am, since I was inactive for a short while and came back to the community a few months ago.

Hope you continue having fun! Cheers, mate!

Nial-Jalo    2

It's always a pleasure to see new people as motivated as you. I know I was, still am, since I was inactive for a short while and came back to the community a few months ago.

Hope you continue having fun! Cheers, mate!

Great to hear that you are having fun! Keep enjoying your stay

Thanks and I shall!

I like the idea. Hope everyone is enjoying their experiences so far :)

Glad you liked the idea :D

Para    176

Glad to hear you're enjoying RP! Keep it up, find a group to roll with etc! Look forwards to meeting your character and seeing what you offer!

Nial-Jalo    2

Glad to hear you're enjoying RP! Keep it up, find a group to roll with etc! Look forwards to meeting your character and seeing what you offer!

Thats what i did yesterday, Currently being mentored by Akrasia.

Honeybee    29

Gunned down a few times without initiation, and was misled on holdup rules, but other than that super fun! Met the Brokers yesterday, ended up as merchandise. A few minutes later I was on the ground with my fellow slave, bullets whizzing past us as an unnamed band of slaver-hating robbers saved our lives.

Looking forward to more encounters, maybe with a little less slavery and scars! Now I've just got to find a group or person willing to deal with showing the ropes to a total Bambi.

Nial-Jalo    2

Gunned down a few times without initiation, and was misled on holdup rules, but other than that super fun! Met the Brokers yesterday, ended up as merchandise. A few minutes later I was on the ground with my fellow slave, bullets whizzing past us as an unnamed band of slaver-hating robbers saved our lives.

Looking forward to more encounters, maybe with a little less slavery and scars! Now I've just got to find a group or person willing to deal with showing the ropes to a total Bambi.

Yea yesterday i had a KOS attempt killed the kid tho and had a talk with a gamemaster about the kid and who he was. So its all done and delt with!

Honeybee    29

Yea yesterday i had a KOS attempt killed the kid tho and had a talk with a gamemaster about the kid and who he was. So its all done and delt with!

Damn, I never really survived 'em. One guy contacted me apologizing, so that was rad, not sure how he found me but I didn't bother with reports or anything as it was probably just instinct.

Gotta kick those normal DayZ habits, like the 'oh shit that's a guy that's a guy kill him kill him' deal, yikes.

Nial-Jalo    2

Damn, I never really survived 'em. One guy contacted me apologizing, so that was rad, not sure how he found me but I didn't bother with reports or anything as it was probably just instinct.

Gotta kick those normal DayZ habits, like the 'oh shit that's a guy that's a guy kill him kill him' deal, yikes.

Yea the kid had a repeater and I had an aug so I just unloaded into him once he shot me! But it's whatever its delt with no hard feelings. I'm just enjoying everything hopefully nothing like that happens again

Zlettom    0

Just waiting to get whitelisted now. Have the same goals as you - to blossom on the server with great RP!

Good luck to you buddy!

Nial-Jalo    2

Just waiting to get whitelisted now. Have the same goals as you - to blossom on the server with great RP!

Good luck to you buddy!

Good luck to you also man!

My first day out in the wastes led me to NWAF where me and 6 others met up. We all became close and soon formed an informal group. We made our way to Green Mountain where we sought others but we found nobody. We set up camp there, and sent out three people to scout and look for food. They never came back. Word spread of nearby "Clowns" raiding the small villages surrounding. With the four of us left, we split into two groups to look for our missing friends. Before I knew it the sun set and they were nowhere to be found. That night only one of the two groups returned to camp. With only me and another in the group, we went our separate ways. I left that forsaken mountain and went as far as I could. Now I travel from place to place sleeping, and wondering what the world has in store next.

Been with this community for a little over a month! It's been great, man. I've met some people, but it's been a lot easier to meet people since .60, they be everywhere!

Stay active in the forums man, so much potential to advance rp, especially in Radio Frequencies!

Best times have been hostage situations, IMO. Serious, go get taken hostage. It's like nothing else if you get taken by the right people.

Nuclazy    0

Hey Im pretty new to the DayZRP thing and I really enjoy the way people make their characters and was hoping people could give me some tips on how to develop my character further as it seems my character is starting to seem very uninteresting. I am really enjoying this awesome community and cant wait to meet some more awesome characters.

beefymeds    0

I'm brand new out the box bambi, just hit your shelves today.

Just about to go start whitelisting process and looking forward to delving into some RP for the first time so it's good to see that other new players are enjoying it here. 

Fare well til we meet.

Nial-Jalo    2

Hey Im pretty new to the DayZRP thing and I really enjoy the way people make their characters and was hoping people could give me some tips on how to develop my character further as it seems my character is starting to seem very uninteresting. I am really enjoying this awesome community and cant wait to meet some more awesome characters.

Personally, my character is almost like me IRL seems the easiest if you're new like I am also so cant really help you their man but one of these other guys that have been here for a bit may not care to help.

I'm brand new out the box bambi, just hit your shelves today.

Just about to go start whitelisting process and looking forward to delving into some RP for the first time so it's good to see that other new players are enjoying it here.

Fare well til we meet.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the community! And I've been enjoying the hell out of it most people in-game are very nice until they try something ofc :)

The title says it all! Not really...I wanna know all the new peoples experience so far?

My experience so far has been great besides 2 encounters which is perfectly fine!

I'm enjoying the server immensely and can't wait to get way more in depth with my character and grow it out, I imagine my character like a flower waiting to blossom.....I'm sorry for that, I really am.

I am glad that you are having fun and that you stick around to have more wonderful role play moments and everyone gets and bad experience one or twice in this community and some worse then others but i think that when you are ready to create something on the thread for all the new players like you self to get together on the threads or maybe in game it will be a lot of fun and you may get some of your best role play moments out it. But overall happy that you are having fun <3