Server time: 2017-10-20, 17:59
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
VincentLake

Tisy the Troll

VincentLake    2

Hello guys. 

Yesterday, aswell as some of today, has been spent at the new Military base, "Tisy". 

We went in to look at all the new things and the buildings that make up the base. We quickly noticed something strange. No loot. 

We shrugged it off, thinking that maybe we just missed the 10+ group that had just been there, to take everything. 

But as i logged in today, got a "no message received" error, and then logged back in - same thing, no loot. 

I found an Assault Backpack and a Hi-Cap vest.

Not really the "High military grade gear" we expected. 

So the question is, does nothing of high value spawn in there? Say, the M4A1? The AUG? Or maybe just some AK's

And where exactly do you find the M4A1 or the AUG or an AK and the other "good" military loot? 

And please, dont comment things like "You don't need nice guns to enjoy RP" or "Gear whore" or "gtfo the community gear noob". I just want something else than the CZ527 I've got right now. 

Thanks guys and have a nice day.

Mental    0

Tisy is very popular because it is brand new and has a lot of military spawns, which means lots of people go there, and grabs all the loot. Thus, tisy having no loot :D

VincentLake    2

I think it does, I mean when I went there, I found tons of stuff.

Tons of stuff, as in what? 

Because we found "stuff" too, but that was things like scrubs, chacoal tablets and bandages. But not the things we we're expecting.

Tisy is very popular because it is brand new and has a lot of military spawns, which means lots of people go there, and grabs all the loot. Thus, tisy having no loot :D

Very true. Although We didn't find anyone up there. But as i wrote, a restart of the server happened, so I was expecting some loot to be spawned. Not the case :D

Blu    39

When I lasted played 0.60 back on experimental there was no loot at all don't know if its different in stable because I don't go up there however the NW airfield and Mysykino tents are still the best areas so high grade military items like M4s and AUGs

AndreyQ    0

I think it does, I mean when I went there, I found tons of stuff.

Tons of stuff, as in what? 

Because we found "stuff" too, but that was things like scrubs, chacoal tablets and bandages. But not the things we we're expecting.

Military loot. Ammo, camo cloth, grenades and so on.

I found some clothes, back packs and vests there amongst food and other stuff and my mate found an AUG and an AK.

Aiko    649

A server restart does not mean that new loot will spawn with that restart, with persistence it doesn't really work that way. How I was told it works is that say you find some food on the coast and pick it up. Another thing of food will spawn elsewhere on the map. It wont be always in the same place all the time, so I wouldn't keep trying Tisy. Seeing as its new people are going to loot there a lot, and like the coastlines. It will become bare with nothing there but some cool buildings.

VincentLake    2

A server restart does not mean that new loot will spawn with that restart, with persistence it doesn't really work that way. How I was told it works is that say you find some food on the coast and pick it up. Another thing of food will spawn elsewhere on the map. It wont be always in the same place all the time, so I wouldn't keep trying Tisy. Seeing as its new people are going to loot there a lot, and like the coastlines. It will become bare with nothing there but some cool buildings.

OH, so Persistence is on, and a working thing now? Sorry, I'm just finding out the "new" basics, after a fairly long DayZ break :)

Does this mean, that cars will now remain in a certain place, upon server restarts? Tents and barrels too?

Aiko    649

OH, so Persistence is on, and a working thing now? Sorry, I'm just finding out the "new" basics, after a fairly long DayZ break :)

Does this mean, that cars will now remain in a certain place, upon server restarts? Tents and barrels too?

Tents and Barrels yes they do stay there, unless someone finds your stash. I would suggest that you reset them, as in empty pick up said item and put it back down. Just in case because they are on a timer, and they will despawn if not used a lot. Cars I have noticed this patch despawn after a certain point, I tried stashing a few and they disappear. Only to end up back where I had first found it. So I would say everything is persistence except for cars.

Husky    0

Found a some stuff there

About 100+ sunglasses and one jacket aw yis.

VincentLake    2

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Good to know, thank you very much :)

Found a some stuff there

About 100+ sunglasses and one jacket aw yis.

Yes. Just, yes. Sunglasses for everybody!

Giraffel    95

I only found a lot of sunglasses in the barracks, and some bandages and medical clothes. I dont think that any fancy military equipment spawns there and I definitely wont go back to that place anytime soon.

Cow    0

Military areas in this community are high traffic due to people looking for kit and people looking for people looking for kit so they can lighten their load.

It's been a few days since the update was released and the disparity is beginning the show so you will find a lot of shit people don't want and not a lot of shit people do want.

Shit people want: Guns, ammo, high capacity vests and bags, food.

Shit people don't want: Everything else.

Plank    0

I'm looking forward to visiting Tisy and checking it out for the first time, however I'm going to wait until it's slightly less busy. :)

VincentLake    2

Military areas in this community are high traffic due to people looking for kit and people looking for people looking for kit so they can lighten their load.

It's been a few days since the update was released and the disparity is beginning the show so you will find a lot of shit people don't want and not a lot of shit people do want.

Shit people want: Guns, ammo, high capacity vests and bags, food.

Shit people don't want: Everything else.

After finding out how the Persistence system works, I've realized this :D

Got myself an AS-50 Thermal Scope yesterday at tisy, just keep looking.

Damn, exactly what im looking for. Gz man :(