Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:31

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  

Why is this rule question test hard to understand?

Question

been failing for 3 or 4 times already

7 answers to this question

If you have any problems with the whitelisting you can contact a community helper or jump into helpdesk in the TS. Just don't give up!

All the answers needed to pass the test are in the rules (and the lore), you just have to read them slowly and thoroughly. 

If you need help with your whitelist application, feel free to hop on teamspeak and a community helper can help you through it.

With the above said, I will /solve this thread. Feel free to PM myself or another community helper if you have any more questions or concerns.

Might help us to know what rule question you are failing?

It's a bit of a task to get through the whitelist process, but I guarantee it is absolutely worth it! Just take your time, read the rules and lore carefully, and do your best. If you need any help, contact one of the Community Helpers. They're pretty neat. :3

Tazz    0

You can provide the rule you fail on, go through the test again and another one will trip you up because the English appears confusing. An example is the one below:-

-snip whitelist question-

Perhaps I am too anal, nonetheless this process has frustrated me and to top it off my second cooldown only just began instead of 4 hours ago when I tried to whitelist. Fuck me life.

Hebee    2240

You can provide the rule you fail on, go through the test again and another one will trip you up because the English appears confusing. An example is the one below:-

I understood this to mean what "would you do before a ban appeal", to which I would choose option 1 because I am not going to submit a ban appeal if I have not read the report of PM detailing my punishment and reasons for, you could possibly choose option 2 but because you are limited to one choice you pick the first. I would not need to follow the required template at this point because I am still trying to understand why I need to submit one, so before creating a ban appeal I would ensure I understood the reasons for being banned first.

Perhaps I am too anal, nonetheless this process has frustrated me and to top it off my second cooldown only just began instead of 4 hours ago when I tried to whitelist. Fuck me life.

If you require assistance feel free to join the help desk or PM a community helper and they will be glad to help you in whatever way you can with the questions.

Also a reminder, posting white list questions on the forums publicly is prohibited so please refrain from doing that for now on.

Tazz    0

I understood this to mean what "would you do before a ban appeal", to which I would choose option 1 because I am not going to submit a ban appeal if I have not read the report of PM detailing my punishment and reasons for, you could possibly choose option 2 but because you are limited to one choice you pick the first. I would not need to follow the required template at this point because I am still trying to understand why I need to submit one, so before creating a ban appeal I would ensure I understood the reasons for being banned first.

If you require assistance feel free to join the help desk or PM a community helper and they will be glad to help you in whatever way you can with the questions.

Also a reminder, posting white list questions on the forums publicly is prohibited so please refrain from doing that for now on.

Apologies! 

Comes on, gets help, question I am helped with is the one I get wrong. This shit makes me want to take a can of beans bounce it off a wall, take a shard of metal and stick it in my I.