Server time: 2017-10-19, 18:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Oliv

Interview with Edhynot

Oliv    1882

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

Edyhynot

Thank you so much for participating!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself! ~

Ermmm Unique, i suffer with Social Anxiety and a little Insomnia hence why i am normally playing when i should be sleeping lol

~ Which section in the Forum are the you most interested in and why? ~

I enjoy reading the reports section, i think the reason is to help improve my RP, and helps you keep fresh with the rules

~ How did you find out about DayZRP? ~

I watch an awful lot of Dayz on youtube , And i saw MrMoons Marvrick Video and after that i really wanted to play on the server

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

I would like to think i have, just a few to name would be Daisy, Chilliconcarne, JackGreen2, JackTheRipper

There is more but cant name them all and hopefully looking forward to meeting more

~ Is there something that you would like to see added to our community? ~

I think some actual hero groups i think we have more bad guys then good guys, and more understanding sometimes it feels like people look for any reason to report someone

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences? ~

Well as some of you may have guessed i am not the most confident RP'er so the first time i was captured and tortured by the clowns and second actually i was trying my best to provide good pain rp i started to

RP Hyperventilate so much by the end and it was all finished i was light headed and had pins and needles all over think i might need to calm down with that

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? ~

I only have Chilliconcarne's stream ill add that the reason i say this one is because there was so much Emotion because of the backstory, sorry for someone playing sound bored in the back it stops when we start rp'ing

Starts at 4:53:44 to 5:28:17 my RP is not great but the emotion and effort was lol

https://www.twitch.tv/theonechilliconcarne/v/67390999

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us? ~

No Sorry

~ What do you think someone should at least do once while playing DayZRP (funny and serious and of course within the rules) ~

Get tortured by good rp'ers and put all your effort into actually feeling scared, i never thought you could actually make yourself feel the emotions though a game and do a love story better then twilight think we nailed it Daisy lol

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why? ~

JACKTHERIPPER man this guy is an amazing Rp'er but he is so funny Top guy

~ Ingame, what is your favorite location to hang out? ~

Recently is was Dolina only due to the story of the RP thats been happening, i like to travel the map just a shame everyone's at kab lol

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

The amount of help people are willing to give if you really want to improve your character, ive spoke to so many people and all have been helpful and willing to go out of there way to play with you to help

~ Is there anything you regret IC and OOC, since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?) ~

Not been able to hang with the brokers a little more before they archived really liked the idea of slavers

And i regret the fall of Forsaken it was such a unique idea and i am really sad its gone

~ Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers? ~

Yeah put 100% effort into your character, unless you have alot of years Experience Rping dont go bandit right away and if you feel like your struggling ask for help the Staff are great but so are the members

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

Settlements that are not just in Kab id love to be able to travel the map knowing i have a great chance of bumping into someone and not just auto go to kab

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Another good read. Is always good to get to know community members better.

Keira    1451

A little short but a good interview. Good going, Edy.

Castiel    1124

Nice read dude! Brokers are back too, go hang with 'em!

ChilliVanilli    65

"Settlements that are not just in Kab id love to be able to travel the map knowing i have a great chance of bumping into someone and not just auto go to kab" thats right edy!

Daisy    113

Great interview, Edy! Though I tink it's not hard to beat the love story of Twilight. ;)

Anyway, our love is greater than in any story you can imagine. <3

Brodie    43

Another short but sweet interview, I enjoyed the read, well done!

Giraffel    95

Short and good!

Ghoozovich    270

Neat interview. I don't read many, but this one was very enjoyable!

Edyhynot    50

thanks guys, i am not very good at the whole writing stuff so was kinda nervous :)

Jack the Ripper    347

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why? ~

JACKTHERIPPER man this guy is an amazing Rp'er but he is so funny Top guy

Awww thanks man.... not sure why you'd want to meet a completely deranged character IRL.... but I appreciate the compliment all the same xD

Great interview man, short and sweet. Keep providing your awesome RP dude, one love <3

Majoo    742

Nice interview man.