Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:25
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  

Im new...

Question

Excuse me but, i failed twice aplication for WhiteList and this telling me i failed 5 times... what can i do? I can even make a new account because i already connect with steam on this ac, how can i disconnect? :/ Help pls.

9 answers to this question

Samaritan    345

You can only have one account, if you make more then you'll be banned so I wouldn't advise that and if you are having whitelisting issues I would contact a member of the very friendly staff.

Darion    152

Dont make a new account bad idea.

I would go into the teamspeak and wait in the Helpdesk or go here and post a ban appeal.

Either way a member of the staff team will take care of you and get you situated.

Does that answer your question or got any others?

You can only have one account, if you make more then you'll be banned so I wouldn't advise that and if you are having whitelisting issues I would contact a member of the very friendly staff.

You mean to contact with him on team speak? Or just on forum? Its rly not fair i get this "bug" about white list.

EDIT: Not actual reply.

Darion    152

You mean to contact with him on team speak? Or just on forum? Its rly not fair i get this "bug" about white list.

I am confused to what you mean with your reply?

DickSlide    250

Best way to get help on the whitelist process is to join TS and talk to a community helper or PM them.

Samaritan    345

You can join the helpdesk in the TeamSpeak or PM a community helper for advice. If there is a 'bug' then it will be sorted out for you, however if you have tried 5 attempts then you will have to make a ban appeal. Best of luck.

Okay, thanks guys. I will be on ts tommorow ;P

Darion    152

-snip-

Samaritan pretty much covered all your bases if it is a bug join the DayzRP teamspeak and go to the help desk and a staff member will sort out your situation.

But if you tried 5 times on the white list and failed you will have to make a ban appeal which i linked in my first post

GreekGodx    148

If you need any help regards to your whitelist, you can always PM a Community Helper or come to the helpdesk on TeamSpeak.

If a bug has taken place where it says you have already done the whitelist 5 times. You may have to create a ban appeal and see if you can be given another chance.

/solved