Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Nightfury

[Open Frequency] Lyca My Love

Nightfury    3

Teddy takes his radio and whispers into it with a nervous shake in his voice as he looks at a group of people through the trees.

"Oh Lyca, it has been so long since I've last seen you, since this all started, I lost you in the chaos, but I knew I would find you again. You've changed so much, but you will always be my beautiful Lyca even now when you are covered in scars and act so different. I accept you, no matter how different you have become, it is okay, I'll make you beautiful again, just you wait, we will be together soon. Wait for me

As the radio is cutting out, people can now be heard talking in the background due to the quietness, Lyca's voice can be made out.

Jamie    1418

Jamie picks up the radio, grinning. He holds down the radio and talks with a rusty voice.

Not sure if I have the right person.. but cannibal Lyca is already fucking Mr. Ollie.. my little bitch.

Jamie bursts out laughing, followed by a few hearty coughs.

Seems like most girls around here are slags if this is true. If you're listening Lyca, tell my dog I said hello..

Jamie lets go off the transmitter.

Dustin    0

Eli grabs his radio and presses down the PTT

This is funny, like one big drama show.

Eli ends his transmission with a sarcastic laugh

Faith    730

Motŷl takes her radio for a moment her face in disgust: she takes her radio ans replies.

"I think I just a second course of the peaches I just ate. Eghh... Romeo romeo, where art thou my Romeo? Eghh.."

She fakes the  sicky sound before cutting off the transmission.

Darion    152

*Darion picks up his radio and responds*

Hi guys! I am Darion pleasure to meet you all....come here often?

*Darion puts radio back into jacket*

Ami.Knight    9

*Ami tabs her radio with a chuckles*

"Didn't you hear? Her loyalty to her beloved Ollie was far shorter than her loyalty to clay. If I was you I would be wary of seeking this one out."

*She releases the talk button*

Darion    152

"Didn't you hear? Her loyalty to her beloved Ollie was far shorter than her loyalty to clay. If I was you I would be wary of seeking this one out."

*Darion picks up his radio to respond to Ami*

*Gasp*

How rude, I can see why you have pretty much no friends

How can you be so harsh when your loyalty flip flops every 30 seconds?

Ami.Knight    9

*clicks her radio*

I have never turned my back on people I care for Dare Bear. Until they turn their back on me. You should know that better than anyone.

Darion    152

-snip-

*Darions presses down the button*

But you just roast the person you care so much for over open airwaves

What a bitch move.....

You need to figure out your life.... cause its a shit show and your a walking episode of keeping up with the kardashians

Karma    167

Snip

snip

Talana listens on the radio and let's out a soft curse before picking it up to reply.

She presses down the button and speaks with a soft but tense voice to the man.

"I would chose your words to Ami carefully, she has friends just because you don't see them doesn't mean we aren't here listening"

She lets out a soft giggle before continuing to speak

"Some of us are always listening and watching, and I don't take kindly hearing people be rude to and insulting those I like.

So as I said choose your words carefully, and watch who you insult,

I would hate to have to ruin my new outfit because you never learned to play nice."

She smiles softly hearing Amis voice again and continues her voice much friendlier now.

"We really should talk again soon Ami, it's been too long I came by the visit the other day but it seemed there was some trouble so we figured it would be better to come when things were less... Busy, but we really should meet soon and talk,

I've come up with some wonderful new ideas!"

She releases the button and clips her radio back to her pants a small smile playing across her lips as she packs up some supplies.

Lyca    782

*chuckles as she hears all the voices over the radio*  *press the radio button*

Wow... whats going on here? Thats pretty funny I must say. *giggle*

First of all... I dont know the guy who started all this here. No idea what you are talking about... 

*static*

Yeah ... maybe I like drama. 

*static*

I dont think that I have to give reason why I broke up with somebody, Ami.

And dare you talking about loyality. Who raised your gun in a firefight at her own family? Darion and me? Forgot that?

Only saying.

But when you really wanted to insult me here. I am sorry. I really dont give a shit. 

*static*

Kuljukka    56

*Chuckles*

"Insulting someone over the radio. Hah! Lame."

*You can hear Kevin Laughing while he starts releasing the button."

Darion    152

*Darion holds down the button on the Radio*

To be honest who ever the fuck you are I don't give a fuck who you are.

She roast her so called love on open air waves so ill call her out to and if you have a problem with that then keep your fucking mouth shut.

And If you wanna come do some shit I welcome you to try

If your friends with Ami then she knows perfectly knows what I can and will do

So take your little i wanna be helpful shit out of here.

*Darion releases the button*

Charlo    0

*Ollie flicks on the radio*

*You hear a light groan in pain before he starts talking

This Lyca bitch will fuck anything that moves. Stay away I'm warning you. She'll stab you in the back in a heart beat. 

*lightly tuts*

Well thinking about it...

*He pauses*

if any of you lads are after a quick easy fuck with an ugly woman then be my guest hop on the ban wagon. 

You might want to bring a burlap sack for her head.. It's pretty.. Fucked up.

*Ollie throws the radio aside*

Fuck.. Fuck. FUCK.. 

*You hear screams and a soothing females voice as she start to bandage the gunshot wound*

It's okay Ollie..

*Static is heard*

Ami.Knight    9

*clicks her radio*

When you stab me in the back by killing my friend while ignore me screaming at you that he is not a threat. I pull my gun on you. I swear if the next words out of your mouth are "active firefight"... Well I already know you don't listen to a word I say.

Dare Bear, you stabbed me in the back first. So did she. do not blame me for getting upset with you about that.

Kuljukka    56

*Laughs out loud*

"I need some popcorn soon! Haha!"

*Chuckles*

*Static*

Darion    152

-snip-

*Darion clicks his button*

Never once have i betrayed you, i have always been honest and open with you about everything i have done.

I even sit there and listen to your problems let you be her maid of honor.

I was a better friend to you then you ever where to me.

Your obsessive and selfish to be honest.

Always what you want and how you feel and what you think is right or wrong.

Sat there and listiened to your bullshit after the clowns beat ya ass.

And I betrayed you?

So what I shot your friend

Ive known you the longest out of anyone in this fucking place.

And this is the thanks I get..

Fucking pathetic...

*Darions lets go of the button*

Lyca    782

*hears the again voices over the radio*

Yeah Ollie. 

Anything what moves... Except for you. 

*smiles as she put the radio away*

Feeling really satisfied right now. So I dont give a shit.

Charlo    0

*You hear another scream in pain as Ollie holds down the PTT*

Sleep well tonight.

*Pauses*

Any of you Cold Water boys hear this message get in contact with me. you have my frequancy.

*Removes the battery from his radio and throws it aside*

Boston    772

*Dalton sits on a bench in the Kabanino Church, hearing Ami's broadcast, he decides to respond...*

"Listen, Ami... I told you the other day, that if you needed to talk about anything, that you could come to me... that I would be there for you... and instead you do this? Look, ever since that day that your friend was shot in the church, you've been acting differently... screaming at us and just being strange... and I looked past it and said that I would be there for you... but this is too far... publically shaming the people who took you in?"

"Listen, just think things through, lay low for a while, and come back when you've settled down, and don't think about trying to hurt any of us, because I don't want to hurt you... Please."

*The radio clicks off...*

JakeWP    0

*As danny sits down on his broken desk in a warehouse he sits in disbelief at what he has just listened to*

*You hear a large amount of groaing and screaming from outside the warehouse*

*The man is speaking in a heavy Scouse Accent*

Juliet, Juliet ,Juliet

Its Danny, Danny Star,   you may or may not remember me , honestly I do not give a fuck if you do or don`t

Ollie Is a friend of mine and well

*Danny Takes a Large Breath before screaming*

You little fucking back stabbing cunt,

You are nothing but a two bob one armed sket

You are going to die alone you fucking slag , You Make me sick

*You hear heavy sniffing and a Sigh*

You are nothing , I advise that geeza to stay the fuck away from that sorry excuse for a woman

*you hear loud Groans off the infected smashing on the door to the warehouse*

See you in hell

I hope you Rot

*Danny pulls out his glock and slides out the magazine and sees he has four rounds left, He slaps the magazine into the pistol with a loud Click* 

*Danny walks over to a portable CD player , switches it on and selects a CD*

*You hear the faint sound of a lighter and then the music kicks in*

*Danny Smiles as the warehouse doors burst open*

*30 seconds into the song you hear 5 gun shots and a scream*

*After the song there is silence*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/ppma2/4caf1d1cd5.mp3[/mp3]

Ami.Knight    9

*Dalton sits on a bench in the Kabanino Church, hearing Ami's broadcast, he decides to respond...*

"Listen, Ami... I told you the other day, that if you needed to talk about anything, that you could come to me... that I would be there for you... and instead you do this? Look, ever since that day that your friend was shot in the church, you've been acting differently... screaming at us and just being strange... and I looked past it and said that I would be there for you... but this is too far... publically shaming the people who took you in?"

"Listen, just think things through, lay low for a while, and come back when you've settled down, and don't think about trying to hurt any of us, because I don't want to hurt you... Please."

*The radio clicks off...*

*Ami clicks her radio again*

"You don't have to worry about me doing anything to the clowns hun. MY loyalty actually means something remember? And even in handcuffs I am not going to hold me tongue so I am sorry if this offends you, but you felt the same damn way and you know it. I am not counting off any of my friends in the clowns, even if you are marking me off your list as I speak. It is a shame but it is your choice. I simply got tired of being her favorite scratching post

Lyca, you took me for granted. Called me your sister. I was always there for you when you needed me. Then you stabbed me in the back, again and again and again. You claim I don't know you, yet I have always been right about you. I don't care how you feel about me now, I'm done, I'm sick of it. Sick of you acting so innocent, so persecuted, then acting so fucking stupid when you are called on your bullshit. You destroyed something that I will not lift a finger to repair again. Have fun with Jasper while it lasts. Then sink your claws into another body you vulture."

*Ami clicks off her radio*

Boston    772

-snip-

"I felt the same way as you, but I didn't go so far as to go on the radio and shame my friends... I love her, too... but we don't always get what we want. She's happy, and that's what's important. I can disregard my jealousy for the sake of her being happy. Why can't you?"

"And also... I'm not marking you off my list... We'll always be friends, and I'll always be there, but this is a bit drawn out, don't you think?"

Ramon    360

* Ramon hears the transmission and decides to respond, he takes his radio in front of his mouth and start talking loudly. *

'' Look who we have here with his fucking big mouth.... Ollie Ollie Ollie... ''

* You hear him laughing *

'' You are so funny... I am goi...* Static *...and you need to...* Static *...you hear me!

By the way Ollie... You dirty little cheater.... I saw what you did and you will pay the price for that! ''

* A moment of silence *

'' So... See you soon! ''

* Ramon ends the transmission. He says '' Wat een godverdomme idioot... Ik maak hem dood! '' *

tacojohn555    0

*Frankie sits down, clicking on his radio* 

Well it seems like this transmission has gotten out of hand *Frankie's laugh is heard as he turns off his radio

Sign in to follow this