Server time: 2017-10-17, 00:26
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
pwn

Constantly kicked from server with no error

Question

pwn    0

So I was whitelisted and began playing on the server. After about 5 mins i was randomly brought back to the main menu. Then another 5 mins later i was brought back again to the main menu when having a conversation with another player. So far I have uninstalled dayz, re installed it, checked my firewall and made sure battleye is working. I think it may be a whitelisting issue but i am not sure.

-Edit, now it seems like when i enter the server it just brings me back to the main menu.

12 answers to this question

It sure is one of those server bugs. Try doing like the old days "Wait, and try again other time". That might work. This random kicks are happening to a lot of people as far as I'm concerned, but you're best waiting for other answers, since mine isn't a really definitive one.

Masulii    25

First, I have a question:

Are you using a proper roleplay name? (First name & Last name)

Because if you have a invalid RP name, you will be kicked out of the server.

There is no message however showing up with that

DeadKiller    0

What Name are you using in game? It has to be a real first and last name or you will be kicked.

VincentLake    2

Dang, 2fast4me

pwn    0

Because if you have a invalid RP name, you will be kicked out of the server.

There is no message however showing up with that

Ah, i only have a first name because the last name for some reason wont fit. I should probably abbreviate it. But it is not coming up with any error though, but i will try that.

Masulii    25

Do you have any notifications on the forums?

Anything in line with "You are banned from the DayZRP game servers - Invalid RP name" or something like that?

pwn    0

Do you have any notifications on the forums?

Anything in line with "You are banned from the DayZRP game servers - Invalid RP name" or something like that?

No, i dont seem to have any warnings or any ban notices.

What server are you trying to connect to?

Dayzrp US server

Masulii    25

Alright, if you have fixed your RP name to be a valid one, you should not be kicked anymore.

Like I said, there is a bug with kick messages apparently (those are not showing up) and that is why you were being kicked all the time.

Just a reminder, [First name] [Last name] ( example in my Profile)

With this, I will be /solving this

If this problem persists, post in here

pwn    0

Alright, if you have fixed your RP name to be a valid one, you should not be kicked anymore.

Like I said, there is a bug with kick messages apparently (those are not showing up) and that is why you were being kicked all the time.

Does the last name need to be exactly the same as the one i applied with my whitlist application? The reason i ask is because my last name does not fit with my first name in the dayz name box. So i made the last name spelled slightly differently and shorter.

Masulii    25

Does the last name need to be exactly the same as the one i applied with my whitlist application? The reason i ask is because my last name does not fit with my first name in the dayz name box. So i made the last name spelled slightly differently and shorter.

No it doesn't have to be exactly the same one. You can have a different last name compared to the one you used in your application.

You could even play a whole different character with a different name and a backstory if you wanted to.

pwn    0

No it doesn't have to be exactly the same one. You can have a different last name compared to the one you used in your application.

You could even play a whole different character with a different name and a backstory if you wanted to.

Ok thanks for the help. that is really cool