Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:08

Sign in to follow this  

Another Server - S4

Should there be another Server?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be another Server?

• Yes
    • No

So with the massive influx of new players joining the community due to the Youtubers making videos here. Which is great and also having those who are being unbanned from the community the servers are getting filled, On a Monday afternoon. Three 60/60 servers, So I suggest we bring back Server #4 based in US/W. More numbers = More space.

fb6d72d5835e4629863f9c1249803d12.png

Well I definitely brought a few friends back with me to make up numbers I imagine Psisyndicate is bringing the masses too.

CorbSlayer    34

I do think that another server would be nice due to the increase of players, its almost impossible to get in a server during peak hours.

This Lean guys has a point, it would not be the worst idea in the world.

Rolle    2453

Ehh, it depends on how long the current servers will stay full, if they start emptying in an hour then there is little point to bring another server for 90€. Plus more servers = more reports = more work and we're currently running at 150% capacity ;)

Naz    20

urite urite. If it's affordable I don't see why not.

Aiko    578

In before the fourth server gets full as well, it might be a good idea not like you lose out on anything. ^_^

Ramon    335

Its busy yes... A lot of new people and 0.60 Good news for DayZRP of course. But I dont think an 4e server is needed.

It is probably busy like this for a hour of 2. Maybe I am wrong... We will see..! ;)

MagicMike    69

Id love to see it, but its like right now the server is in override, insane amounts of new members who may not stay or might play for a few hours. I feel like these new members are going to be committed ones, which is why i think a new server might be needed. In a few days it might end, so its best to wait to see. I still vote yes though.

VincentLake    2

I don't mind it in the afternoons. If anything, it ensures you, that you will (almost guaranteed) meet somebody to talk to. But, with it being the "peak" hours right now, it's hell :(

Emile    98

Yes, I would love to see another Server, but just because we see one night where all the servers all full, I don't think it is enough to get another server. Maybe if this is what it is like for a week or so, but in my opinion, it is too soon.

Darion    62

To be honest .60 has been out for a week or so and during the week its still pretty dead even for it being summer time.

The only time i have trouble getting in is on weekends, Just spam like ya use to.

Dont see a need for another server

I can't vote because there are only two options. :troll:

Opinion: I guess if it constantly busy after a week or two. Then another server doesn't sound so bad.

Ark    202

Give it some time if the servers are still packed in a week or two then sure. But as of right now its more than likely not going to happen.

Hebee    2230

Tfw RP is ded and you just want to RP.

Yah I'd like to see a S4, considering we are still getting new people in hoards by the hour.

Hebi Kotei    302

It is needed, with this many people, we will need an extra, maybe more, we'll have to see how it goes.

If this was for another EU server than I would say no, just because in the next few hours they should empty, at least a little but I think it would be fair for another US server for people who can't play on the EU servers very well

Hebee    2230

If this was for another EU server than I would say no, just because in the next few hours they should empty, at least a little but I think it would be fair for another US server for people who can't play on the EU servers very well

I would agree with another US server, maybe a west coast like the OLD s4.

DarkSide    231

I would love to see a S4 added due to the influx of new people.

Not yet, no. Give it more time and see if the hype of the new patch + influx of new players dies down a bit before spending more money on a server.

+1 - spent like forever trying to get into any fricken server this afternoon.

Dishes    159

I actually haven't had a problem with getting into servers yet, and every server we have costs money. Like Shark said, I say give it more time before spending money on a 4th server.

Josh    37

If only it would be like this permanently, tons of full servers that would be great.

But the new patch dropped and videos are being made. the hype is real... for now.

We have gone up to four servers three or four times in the past.

If the demand is there eventually they will have to get another server but they are cautious because we could be back to not filling up two servers by next month. You just never know how much longevity these things have.

Time will tell.