Server time: 2017-08-19, 16:59

Sign in to follow this  
Rocco

Killing a contract

Question

Rocco    34

If im in a situation were im a hunter of sorts and A group or person wants someone killed am I able to kill them after Intiating and RPing with them about why they are gonna get shot or do I have to bring the person to the group and let them deal with it

10 answers to this question

I would 100% bring the person to the group to further the RP. I'm sure if they want someone killed they also have some IC reason I am pretty sure most groups would want him/her in their own hands. As for relaying the message you can do that ICly Via TeamSpeak.

Brodie    43

If im in a situation were im a hunter of sorts and A group or person wants someone killed am I able to kill them after Intiating and RPing with them about why they are gonna get shot or do I have to bring the person to the group and let them deal with it

You can't kill the person just because you have a contract, and as Charlie said, you should further the roleplay, but you only gain execution rights upon a person if you have had past hostilities between them and yourself, or between both of your groups, ect.

Basically, they have to of taken you hostage before a couple times, or you have to of been in multiple firefights with them.

If that isn't the case then you would have to ask for execution rights upon the person you are contracted to kill, and it is that person's choice whether they want to be executed or not, and an execution doesn't necessarily mean you're perma-deathing said person, at the end of the day, it's their decision, due to it being their character.

Dishes    159

Getting a contract to kill does not grant you KOS or Execution rights on anyone. However, you can ask the person OOCly if you may execute them, but you MUST make contact with the person first no matter what. 

In the past, the mercenary groups I was in did not take assassination contracts due to this sorta thing.

Darion    62

I mean realistically it would make sense.

But with the rules in place just because you where hired doesn't mean you can kill them especially if you have no IC reason.

The best bet would be take them hostage RP with them torture them and what not or whatever you do, then turn the over to the person or group who has execution rights.

Goku    61

Hopefully this will help you understand what it would take to play a contract killer.

Killer For Hire

Boston    647

Playing a bounty hunter/hitman/assasin/whatever in DayZRP can be pretty difficult bearing the rules in mind.

In order to kill someone after you've captured them, you have to have execution rights. In order to gain execution rights, you must have a long history of them torturing you/killing your friends. It's a pretty grey area as far as execution rights are concerned, but generally, if they've wronged you many times in the past, you'll have Execution Rights, but it's always preferred to keep the RP going, and hold off on executions. 

You can also execute someone if you are within your two-hour KoS Rights, but be careful with this, it could be ruleplay depending on what they did to you.

In order to further the RP, I would bring them to the group in question, and let them have their way with the person. If they execute him or just torture him, it's up to them.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :)

Rocco    34

Thank you everybody for the assitance i understand and Will further the role play when i run into someone with the hit on them

Emile    98

As Samurai stated...

/Solve