Jump to content
Server time: 2017-11-21, 15:30

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Where is everyone? [Open Frequency]

Recommended Posts

* Sean stops near a tree and slumps down, slugging his backpack onto the ground. He pulls out the dusty radio and holds it up to his mouth with the transmit button held down *

Hello? If you can hear me then me and my friend are lost on where to go for trading purposes. We have been to the old town known as New Paris but no one to be seen.

* He sniffs *

Nevertheless, if there is a place that people are going to trade or just to socialize would someone let me know? We have a fair amount for trade. Thank you.

* Static overtakes the frequency as he awaits a reply *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A man hears the inquiry through heavy static.

He tries to push the talk button, but its jammed. Using both thumbs and all his strength he gets it to budge.

"Heloo hello? Can you hear me? Me and my buddy are at the outskirts of Elektrozavodsk. What do you trade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A man hears the inquiry through heavy static.

He tries to push the talk button, but its jammed. Using both thumbs and all his strength he gets it to budge.

"Heloo hello? Can you hear me? Me and my buddy are at the outskirts of Elektrozavodsk. What do you trade?

* He hears a reply and holds the radio up to his mouth once more *

Hello, yes i can hear you. We are pretty distant from eachother but nevertheless. Up for trade at this very moment is a beautiful AUG in very good condition with a 30 round mag, unfortunately we are running low on rounds so we will only be able to give up 15 of those rounds. We also have fair amount of fresh food from cattle and chickens ...

* He inhales exhales *

Finally we have plenty of ACP rounds, tinned foods and medical supplies such as morphine and epinephrine. If you wish to discuss further, then please arrange a meeting on a more private frequency. Thank you.

* Static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*He opens his jacket to reach in and pull out his radio*

I have heard a lot about this town 'New Paris' but it had never been reveiled to me where it actually is. Could you shed some light on this kind sir?

*He releases the PTT button and places the radio on the floor beside him*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*He opens his jacket to reach in and pull out his radio*

I have heard a lot about this town 'New Paris' but it had never been reveiled to me where it actually is. Could you shed some light on this kind sir?

*He releases the PTT button and places the radio on the floor beside him*

* He hears a new voice coming through the radio, he pulls out the radio and gladly responds *

Why yes of course. New Paris is what the French Foreign Legion renamed Kabanino for the short time that they "owned" it. It was a great social and trading hub, that was until bandits would come and take whoever was there hostage but apart from that, it was a nice place to be and a better place than Green Mountain ever was. If you didn't know, Green Mountain was like Kabanino but ALOT worse.

* He exhales and inhales *

Hope this clears any confusion up for you, aha!

* Static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Vlad hears the words New Paris sputtering through his radio, he clenches his fists and picks up the radio*

"I think you mean New Jamestown."

*He releases the PTT and spits on the ground, muttering to himself*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Vlad hears the words New Paris sputtering through his radio, he clenches his fists and picks up the radio*

"I think you mean New Jamestown."

*He releases the PTT and spits on the ground, muttering to himself*

* He replies *

It used to be called New Paris before ... ermm ... New Jamestown?

* Static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Vlad hears the words New Paris sputtering through his radio, he clenches his fists and picks up the radio*

"I think you mean New Jamestown."

*He releases the PTT and spits on the ground, muttering to himself*

* He replies *

It used to be called New Paris before ... ermm ... New Jamestown?

* Static *

*He would laugh,and begin holding a button on his radio.*

Ha! No, it was Jamestown, and then New Paris, and now it was claimed by some type of regime from the west, but, eh, not really.

*He would release the button, chuckling a little.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Brian hears talk of trading and quickly picks up his radio*

"Talks of trading again over an open frequency.....ha! Easy way to get yourself killed stranger. Anyway, you could offer me some help. You can call me McCoy, and I know a few people, including myself, who are looking for 7.62mm ammunition...long rifle bullets. If you can actually be of some assistance perhaps we can set up a meeting? I won't hold my breath waiting for a response...."

*Brian sets his radio down slowly and takes aim at a lone chicken*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Brian hears talk of trading and quickly picks up his radio*

"Talks of trading again over an open frequency.....ha! Easy way to get yourself killed stranger. Anyway, you could offer me some help. You can call me McCoy, and I know a few people, including myself, who are looking for 7.62mm ammunition...long rifle bullets. If you can actually be of some assistance perhaps we can set up a meeting? I won't hold my breath waiting for a response...."

*Brian sets his radio down slowly and takes aim at a lone chicken*

* Sean picks up the radio and replies to the mans request *

Thats the ...

* He reads the box, you can hear bullets shifting around *

Mosin? rounds right? I have plenty of boxes but how do i know whether or not your legit and your not gonna have guys in the trees just waiting to ambush me at the right time?

* He anticipates a response as static overtakes the frequency *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Brian hears talk of trading and quickly picks up his radio*

"Talks of trading again over an open frequency.....ha! Easy way to get yourself killed stranger. Anyway, you could offer me some help. You can call me McCoy, and I know a few people, including myself, who are looking for 7.62mm ammunition...long rifle bullets. If you can actually be of some assistance perhaps we can set up a meeting? I won't hold my breath waiting for a response...."

*Brian sets his radio down slowly and takes aim at a lone chicken*

* Sean picks up the radio and replies to the mans request *

Thats the ...

* He reads the box, you can hear bullets shifting around *

Mosin? rounds right? I have plenty of boxes but how do i know whether or not your legit and your not gonna have guys in the trees just waiting to ambush me at the right time?

* He anticipates a response as static overtakes the frequency *

*Brian chuckles a the message as he picks up his radio to respond*

"...Well my friend thats a good point. I mean, you have no reason to trust me, and also no reason not to trust me. I am a lone wolf, traveling alone, the location can be determined by you via radio transmission...your terms...."

*Brian puts his radio back in his pack, heading west from Svetlo*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Brian hears talk of trading and quickly picks up his radio*

"Talks of trading again over an open frequency.....ha! Easy way to get yourself killed stranger. Anyway, you could offer me some help. You can call me McCoy, and I know a few people, including myself, who are looking for 7.62mm ammunition...long rifle bullets. If you can actually be of some assistance perhaps we can set up a meeting? I won't hold my breath waiting for a response...."

*Brian sets his radio down slowly and takes aim at a lone chicken*

* Sean picks up the radio and replies to the mans request *

Thats the ...

* He reads the box, you can hear bullets shifting around *

Mosin? rounds right? I have plenty of boxes but how do i know whether or not your legit and your not gonna have guys in the trees just waiting to ambush me at the right time?

* He anticipates a response as static overtakes the frequency *

*Brian chuckles a the message as he picks up his radio to respond*

"...Well my friend thats a good point. I mean, you have no reason to trust me, and also no reason not to trust me. I am a lone wolf, traveling alone, the location can be determined by you via radio transmission...your terms...."

*Brian puts his radio back in his pack, heading west from Svetlo*

* Sean considers the response and picks up the radio *

Fine. Meet me at 0100101101100001011000100110000101101110011010010110111001101111. Not sure whether or not you'll be available but nevertheless meet me there.

* Static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

* Sean picks up the radio and replies to the mans request *

Thats the ...

* He reads the box, you can hear bullets shifting around *

Mosin? rounds right? I have plenty of boxes but how do i know whether or not your legit and your not gonna have guys in the trees just waiting to ambush me at the right time?

* He anticipates a response as static overtakes the frequency *

*Brian chuckles a the message as he picks up his radio to respond*

"...Well my friend thats a good point. I mean, you have no reason to trust me, and also no reason not to trust me. I am a lone wolf, traveling alone, the location can be determined by you via radio transmission...your terms...."

*Brian puts his radio back in his pack, heading west from Svetlo*

* Sean considers the response and picks up the radio *

Fine. Meet me at 0100101101100001011000100110000101101110011010010110111001101111. Not sure whether or not you'll be available but nevertheless meet me there.

* Static *

*After hearing the message, Brian looks at his radio and thinks before responding*

"Ya know buddy....cowering in the forest won't keep you safe for long. I wish you the best....but don't think you live long enough to need it..."

*Brian smiles as he continues down the road*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×