Server time: 2018-02-22, 19:05

Sign in to follow this  
Stellaboy

How do I create a character?

Question

Hello. So I am back from a 3 month long break, and I have a question. I have noticed that now community members have pages dedicated to their characters, and if you click on their "active character" name, it shows you a detailed page about the character. How do I create one of these? It used to be an option where I can just set whatever in-game name I was using, but I can't seem to find this either! Any help is appreciated!

5 answers to this question

This.

Click on the link and you can fill out in-depth information about your character.

If you donate, you can add a different color background and even music to your character page.

Just click the create new chara, but only certain donate rank can have certain things. Like the picture under my avi picture.

As others have already stated, in order to create a character page you go here and click "Create New Character." 

Also, there are different ways in which the character can be displayed under your name. Being Hidden, Standard, and Extended. As it explains here:

ab61fc7c11d58e46070583ce9ebaf62a.png

You have to be the Premium rank of "Supporter" in order to have the extended variant. There are also a few other other benefits to being a higher premium rank; for example, background color and music.

Once you create a character, just set them to active and it'll be shown under your name whenever you post and on your profile page. The old Ingame Name is no longer in effect and this is the only way to display your characters name on your profile/posts.

With that, and the answers above, I'll mark this as /solved.