Server time: 2017-11-20, 18:47

Sign in to follow this  
SkezZHD

Kill-zones/Danger-zones

No please.

This is a dead horse that has been beaten quite thoroughly... I would be fine with it if it was confined to Tisy and ONLY Tisy. No NWAF, no other locations, but purely Tisy. My reasoning? Well Tisy is very much in the north where the Russias are shooting anything that moves... I think within the fences of Tisy, all things should fly, especially bullets, but this should ONLY apply to Tisy. I justify Tisy because it's so damn far from everything else, that it would mostly be a waste of time to go there anyway, so if you're looking to die really quickly, go to Tisy. I really don't care either way, but I would be upset if this idea was applied outside of Tisy.

Be suggested before and sadly it'll probably be suggested again, but as always its a big nah fam from me.

Another one! -DJ Khaled

As a bandit, I don't think I'd ever want to enter an area where I can be KOS'd. It doesn't support my cause as a bandit, especially since my character doesn't really enjoy killing people. I'm glad this idea is being shut down.

People would camp out the areas, and the gameplay would get more focused on PVP rather than RP.

Like the other threads, im going to /close this, as the 99% of the community says no and there really is no need to discuss this.