Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 03:15
Sign in to follow this  
McDugals

McDugals' Stream and Media Thread

It's been a long ass time but I'll be streaming again in the next couple days or so! Hope you guys will join me on my adventures as we break the internet! 

If you haven't followed yet be sure to head over twitch.tv/mcdugals

So i finally got my new ISP installed so getting back into streaming will be here soon! Tt has been sometime since I last streamed. Whether it be DayZRP or some other game! But I am hoping to make a comeback tomorrow! If you haven't followed be sure you do that way you know when I go live! Hope you guys will join me on these adventures!

https://www.twitch.tv/mcdugals

Hey guys! So today I will be streaming some good old fashioned DAYZRP! I look forward to the adventures that i'll hopefully encounter! Stream will be at 5PM EST!

About to go live for some support on League of Legends! Viewers get to chose what support I take to the bot lane!

www.twitch.tv/mcdugals

Maybe add some more clips so people can get an idea of what you're stream is like, I might drop in next time anyways.

On 9/5/2017 at 1:41 AM, focus said:

Maybe add some more clips so people can get an idea of what you're stream is like, I might drop in next time anyways.

I have a few videos as well. Might update this with some new art! Thanks for the suggestion! In other news....

Doing more Kayn stuff! https://twitch.tv/mcdugals