Server time (UTC): 2019-06-20, 14:11
Sign in to follow this  
McDugals

McDugals' Stream and Media Thread

NEW VIDEO!!! 

Might be a little while before the option to have it be set to 1080 is available! Either way hope you guys enjoy! I will also be streaming CSGO tonight!

[video=youtube]

Realized I never had a chance to show this little Gem. Mix-a-Max was a college project that myself and my team worked on for our Studio 2 and Post Production Class. The video itself was created by Austin Brown. Hope you guys like it!

[video=youtube]

-snip-

That's really cool and well done!

Hey guys! I'll be streaming Paragon tonight! Tune in for a chance at winning Beta Access Key! Same time as usual! 9pm EST!

@ 2:30EST I'll be streaming for most of the day! A mix of both Paragon and DayZRP! Hope you guys can tune in!

www.twitch.tv/mcdugals

Gunna stream some more paragon tonight! Really enjoying it! But don't worry I'll be streaming DayZRP tomorrow for some more adventures! www.twitch.tv/mcdugals

Tonight I'll be streaming Paragon and some Shattered Skies, I'll be giving away an early access code away for Paragon. So if you want a free game, be sure to tune in! @ 9:00pm EST.

We are live!

Bout to stream some CS: GO and then some Paragon or DayZRP! Beta Code Giveaway also gunna happen! www.twitch.tv/mcdugals

About to go live! Gunna try my hand at the Hero Race event for Paragon! We are also 3 followers away from the 150 Follower giveaway!