Server time: 2018-12-15, 17:20
Sign in to follow this  
McDugals

McDugals' Stream and Media Thread

While I haven't been super dedicated these past couple months I do plan to make a come back here on DayZRP with the release of .6. Now seeing as I haven't streamed yet on the server I didn't think I should request to be on the DayZRP streamer list until I earn the right to be on it so for now this will have to do!

Basically I stream games like DayZ, ARK, Shattered Skies, Overwatch, League, and many others.

Alll info on scheduling can be found on the channel page!

I am very excited to be back here to RP, some of you I had countless hours of memories and others I plan to create new ones! Hope to see you guys pop into the stream sometime! Salt and Banter are encouraged. Till then, Survive!

www.twitch.tv/mcdugals

Yeah...you and Zin got rekt9000

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty

Hi McDugals! Welcome back.

Yeah...you and Zin got rekt9000

We were out manned, out gunned, and most of all....straight fucked

Hi McDugals! Welcome back.

Thank you Keira! Glad to be back!

Was hoping to do RP tonight but still having problems connecting to the server, will trouble shoot tomorrow! But still the show must go on! Will be going live soon!

Better fucking fix it Dugals, need some of that stream in my life :D

About to star steaming Shattered Skies, and then tonight we step into the lands of Chernarus! HYPE!

So tonight for Father's Day, I will be having my dad playing the game Outlast on Twitch! It'll be tonight at 9pm! Come support Papa Dugal!

www.twitch.tv/mcdugals

So unfortunately I am still running into technically difficulties with streaming DayZ. I get a black screen and I have no idea why, tomorrow I hope to fix it so I can actually stream it tomorrow. Sorry guys :(

But we will be live in 5 min!

So unfortunately I am still running into technically difficulties with streaming DayZ. I get a black screen and I have no idea why, tomorrow I hope to fix it so I can actually stream it tomorrow. Sorry guys :(

Make sure you enable anti cheat hook if you are running obs

Same here. Enable anti cheat hook doesn't work for me w/ obs.. no idea what's wrong.

Make sure you enable anti cheat hook if you are running obs

I'll be sure to double check that option, thank you Rampage!

DayZRP stream should be rocking and rolling in 20 mins! Thank you all again for helping me with the trouble shooting! HYPE!!!!

www.twitch.tv/mcdugals

76c9fb94ee.jpg

#Success