Server time: 2018-08-17, 18:43

Sign in to follow this  
inja89

Banned for invalid name

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

No Link

Why the verdict is not fair:

because i agreed to change names from elliot rodger to elliot dodger but apparantly it was still too similar? i was not aware of the school shooting at UCSB. and one of the lore helpers told me it was ok to have Elliot Dodger and continue my story. Yet i was still kicked for it. so i decided to change my name to mark cuckerberg. and im guessing that is also inappropriate.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

i dont see the problem with Elliot Dodger or Mark Cuckerberg. but i do understand why i was kicked for Elliot Rodger and some people can be offended by that.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

achieving a "regular name" and removing my ban

What could you have done better?:

Have a "regular name"

Hi inja89,

First and foremost, we would like to explain to you why you were kicked off the servers. You first entered with the name Elliot Rodger, which was responsible for a mass shooting in a University. You then entered the servers with the Elliot Dodger, which seemed like you did not care nor did you take it serious when it came to changing your name; no effort was put into the name in order to completely change it and have no similarities to it. Mark Cuckerberg was seen as trollish, since its typically a term used to troll or make fun of Mark Zuckerberg.

We will remove your ban, but let it be known that the names you used were not acceptable/valid names to use in our servers. Be a bit more creative in your names and put some effort into it. If you're see using these names again or anything deemed trolly, we will be forced to ban you again or a harsher punishment may be viable.

--

Appeal Accepted.