Server time: 2018-11-15, 13:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Jotsy

Re-Whitelisted?

Hey I decided to come back to the wonderful community of DayZRP after seeing the .60 changes that are upcoming. Figured I would get back into the hang of RPing with the community and overall getting a feel for the game again. I tried to log in and realized I wasn't whitelisted anymore? Maybe this is due to inactivity as I haven't played since 2014 cause I wanted to have a good start on beginning years of college, but I was surprised to have to go through the whole whitelist process again. I understand re-reading the rules cause i'm sure they have changed but i remember waiting at least a week for my application to get accepted and I just want to get in there and RP with all of you! If I say that I am back will i get re-whitelisted as i do not have any sort of strikes against me and have overall not caused harm in the past. Or do i need to go through the application process again?

You need to do the application again as it has changed from the 500 words on the rules to a quiz of somesorts.

But yeah.

As Lean stated, since Sep 2015 the whitelist has been a different set of questions about the rules and lore. You'll have to take this test again to be whitelisted on the game servers. /solved ;)

If you need assistance with the whitelist don't hesitate to jump on TS and join the Helpdesk.

You will have to rewhitelist. There was a new steam integration back in september, if you missed the deadline your whitelist would be deleted and you would have to whitelist once again. There was also some whitelist changes back in march of this year i would suggest you read that as well.

Other than that, re-read the rules, theres been plenty of changes since 2014. If you need any other assitance, feel free to jump on Teamspeak and speak to a staff member.

You need to do the application again as it has changed from the 500 words on the rules to a quiz of somesorts.

But yeah.

IGNORE THIS I WAS TYPING WHEN ADMINS REPLIED.

I was reading around in the announcements and saw they did have some changes with the whitelist system. they said existing members need to renew their whitelist every 6 months and those who do not will have their whitelist suspended until they do so. The way they renew it is by re-doing my steam login which I did yesterday. So wouldn't I have technically not renewed it and have had my account suspended untill i renewed it? Which would mean i wouldn't have to reapply and do the whole application process again. I have no problem with doing the application process again i just don't want to either put all this work into my application again when an admin can easily fix my whitelist or have to wait weeks for acceptance again as i'm sure many are applying with the .60 changes upcoming.

The original change came here in August 2015. Over three weeks, people were simply allowed to do a Steam integration which carried over their existing whitelists. After those three weeks, anyone and everyone who missed had to complete an entirely new whitelist. If you weren't here for that integration and changeover to the new system, then you will be subject to that. I can assure you the wait will not be weeks if you complete the new whitelist successfully and it reaches a point to where the admins review it.

Relevant threads:

* http://www.dayzrp.com/t-New-whitelist-system-now-live - Announcement of new whitelist system

* http://www.dayzrp.com/t-New-change-to-whitelist-system-1-Nov-2015 - Announcement of punishment changes

* http://www.dayzrp.com/t-New-rule-changes-1-Feb-2016 - Announcement of both IG and forum rule changes

* http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Whitelist-system-changes-March-2016 - Announcement of the Steam renewal

edit: Just saw your update, but hopefully all the information you'll need is there. If you have any questions, of course you can hop in TeamSpeak or PM a staff member.