Server time: 2018-08-15, 08:43 WE ARE RECRUITING

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Major Tom

It's all over

Fantastic group, you must be proud of what BHM achieved. People might change, new people will join and some people will leave but it doesn't mean you cannot enjoy yourself. Take a break as it might make you realise you want to return. Whatever you decide, I wish you the very best!

Had some good encounters with you guys back in the mod o7

Never met you, but I was always aware of the BHM, so I can say that you left a very large footprint on the community. I'm sad to see you go, but good luck in your future.

Mod wass lit and will always be lit. vGc vs BHM was good times. Hope to cstch you late Tom.

o7 take care Tom, wish I'd have come to RP a little sooner and found you guys.

We exchanged words in mod days... bye ;)

o7 Major Tom, never really met you ICly but have seen you around the forums more then once over the years.

Take care.

Tom my friend, I get the feeling you have, I really do. Mod was the highlight of my dayzrp career, I got on everyday I could. I wanted to play nothing else. And then standalone comes along, forces me to wipe away all the characters, all the story, everything I had built up from mod and just throw it in the trash. Standalone is broken, shitty and just gives a completely different feel than mod did, a bad one at that. And the community has changed. Og's like myself feel disconnected and we feel like outsiders in our own community, our home. I have 1/100th of the motivation to play that I did in mod to play on standalone. Yes the community has changed, and yes I know so little people now with the influx of all these new ones, but is the change really THAT bad?

Yes the rules strangle you when you try to do anything nowadays, yes the war on hostile rp has driven it into the hills, yes causal rp plagues things, but at the core the community is what it always has been. Its a whole new community now besides that yes, and I know you've tried the most to make it work, to introduce the good old days from mod and I know it hasn't worked. But the one thing that keeps me here is that mod took so much time before it reached its height, it had problems too. When people gave it enough time eventually it became amazing, and nothing says standalone wont follow that example. So I wait. I understand why you dont want to, but the wall of text I have here is because I think people from the old days really need to just be a bit more patient. Anyway, rant over.

o7 Tom, BHM was an awesome group.

True one,

Will be missed :(

Was a legendary group. Sad to hear you don't have any pals to kick it with. You can always pop in our channel if you're looking for someone to shoot the shit with. Take care fella. See ya around

Reading through that list of all the old BHM members really gave me some feels. I can understand how you guys feel and I've had the same problem ever since the end of Mod. Sometimes I notice that it's not the same anymore, but while change may not always seem good, meeting new people and playing a new game also has its advantages and also offers new opportunities and experiences.

o7

You're a real good laugh, Tom. Gonna miss you. Thanks for including me on that list, even though I'm in the same boat as Ark and Hicks and really didn't deserve it. Wish I could have been a part of BHM sooner, you lads were great. Take it easy man!

Well Major Tom, I've never really known or spoken to you, but I've seen you around a lot, and unfortunately I wasn't really around in Mod days, but I did have Dayz Mod, didn't play it because my old computer was too shite.

So all I'd like to say is it's a damn shame you're leaving, you've dedicated a hell of a lot of time into this community and you obviously care about it a lot. So for now goodbye, and take care and good luck else where if you're going else where.

o7 Lad.

Hate to see ya go, plenty of the mod boys are around though. Sorry to steal the fire with S-GRU, but in reality the reason we're known so well isn't exactly a good thing, or under reasonable means. But, hopefully your journey else where treats you well.

Always seen ya on the forums, sucks to see mod guys go, i wasnt here for it and the stories are memorizing. I think its something that needs discussion, from my time which is almost a year ive had maybe a months worth of awesome days, i feel like there should be more.

Have a good one man.

0mKXcg1.gif?noredirect

Great end credits. Good luck with everything Tom

Ty for some of my more memorable moments Tom, I know we will stay in touch <3

I can relate to a lot of the things you mention. Now I just swing by the forums every now and then. o7 Tom and BHM

o7 tom, we never really knew each other, but i remember fighting your guys when desolation was in full swing. however brief the side project was, the fights we had with you and your guys was more intense and heart pounding than anything Ive had on dayz.

(a screener you took of one of the fights.. great time)

652x366http://i.imgur.com/cVpVk1V.jpg[/img]