PRISON ESCAPE
ONGOING | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Ends in 3 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Ami.Knight

S1 Kabanino KOS 31-05-2016, 19:50

Server and location: S1 Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 31-05-2016, 19:50

Your in game name: Ami Knight

Names of allies involved: Lyca Hound, Sylvester Todd (Unknown who all was present)

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  N/A

Detailed description of the events: Log into Kab to meet up with friends. They tell me they are at the pub near Kab but they ar emostly muted so I have no idea what's going on. On the way there unknown person botls past and tells me there are people running all over the place or something like that, I mute my radio cause I cannot hear him, and I tell him I have no clue what is going on. I arrive and it seems my friends have just taken a hostage before I got there. I watch for a minute, asking about one of the girl characters there but nobody speaks to me. after about a minute or two someone chucks a grenade near the fence and kills a couple people and wounds everyone else. I bold back towards kab and hide among the trees for a time. Unmute my ts find out that everyone went to grish or something. So I take out my rifle and head that way again. Stop by the pub and see 3 people talking over the dead player. So I leave and sprint across the fields. I then start getting shot at, duck to the ground and stop moving, not aiming rifle or anything but continue to get shot until I go unconscious and eventually bleed out. At no point was I initiated on, I did not initiate on anyone, and I was not present for the other man being initiated on.

Please update you title with the requirements found here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-IMPORTANT-Report-Posting-Rules

Hit/Kill logs

18:47:49 | "Robert Rhinhart(uid=) SHOT Ami Knight(uid=) by AugSteyr into pelvis."
18:47:49 | "Ami Knight(uid=) STATUS S::1000 B::3550.81 H::4600 HP::0."
18:47:50 | "Ami Knight(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
18:47:53 | "Robert Rhinhart(uid=) SHOT Ami Knight(uid=) by AugSteyr into LeftLeg."
18:47:53 | "Ami Knight(uid=) STATUS S::1440 B::3051.81 H::4400 HP::0."
18:47:55 | "Robert Rhinhart(uid=) SHOT Ami Knight(uid=) by AugSteyr into LeftLeg."
18:47:55 | "Ami Knight(uid=) STATUS S::2880 B::1532.81 H::3800 HP::0."
18:47:56 | "Player Ami Knight(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."

18:51:06 | "Ami Knight(uid=) DIED Blood <= 0"

Additional Connection/disconnection logs

18:17:23 | Player "Robert Rhinhart" is connected (id=)
21:09:23 : Player #5 Robert Rhinhart () has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

18:21:35 | Player "Ami Knight" is connected (id=)
18:56:14 | Player "Ami Knight"(id=) has been disconnected

Calling in Robert Rhinhart to give his detailed POV.

I have a short video of the grenade being thrown, I will upload the video if staff requires although it doesn't show much.

//edit video is uploaded

I have a short video of the grenade being thrown, I will upload the video if staff requires although it doesn't show much.

Please do. The more information we can get, the better. Thank you.

Brutus Castle's POV. so me and two of my mates from Auxilium walked though kab when we get chased by about 16-20 people, my two friends get away and im stood talking to them.A few of the people in the 'group' kidnapped me yesterday so i had a feeling today would be the same. anyways one more lad from Auxilium jumps on 'Robert Rhinhart' they make me walk to the pub for a chat after walking to the pub and having a chat they tell me to put my hands up, not knowing that Auxilium was watching this happen, after they made me walk out of the pub though the back a grande goes off and kills a few people.Then some of the people who had kidnapped me move me away and a few where still at the pub,im guessing Auxilium shot them as they where involved in my kidnapping.

Also in that video you can see that Ami Knight says 'what just happened' and that was about 1-2 mins after they took me.

Myself and one of the Auxilium members managed to get away from the chase of the people that were in Kabinino. Following this I gained information from the member that I was with at the time that one of our members was kidnapped and was taken to the pub south of NWAF and north of Kabinino. We then moved into a scouting position outside of the Pub house at around 50-60 meters. The member that was with me then moved into another position further south of where I was. Following this a large grenade explosion occurred in the south area of the pub. Though all of this I was just to the SSE of the pub watching everything occur. Around 1-2 minutes following the explosion I saw movemnt in the northern side of the pub followed by one member of the known 'enemy' force moving to the south before re-entering the compound. Less than one minute after this another person stepped out of the Pub house following the events and walked towards my position. I asked my members that I was with if I should shot the person, earning a 'yes' from the members in the TS. With this I waited for another 8-10 seconds before firing 8 rounds into the target. With this said, there was no movement into or outside of the compound until the time following this occurrence. We know ami knight ic and that her dynamic group is probably masquerades we did not know that our friend was being tortured by masquerades at the time but at the end it looks like our friend was and she was there during the initiation, giving us KOS rights on her.

-snip-

Please provide a full and detailed POV of the reported situation. Thanks.

-snip-

-snip-

You two, please list the names of the allies being involved in the reported situation. Thanks.

-snip-

Please provide a full and detailed POV of the reported situation. Thanks.

-snip-

-snip-

You two, please list the names of the allies being involved in the reported situation. Thanks.

Brutus Castle, Travis Brown, and Archer Woodrow

Travis Brown,Archer Woodrow,Robert Rhinhart

Calling in Travis Brown and Archer Woodrow 

No one by the name of Ali Muhammad was on the server.

Victor Romanoff POV:

The Masquerade and the pagans took one member from Auxilium to the pub to have a chat about a 'previous incident' between the Pagans and Auxilium.

I decided to go along as I had met the pagans days before and wanted to continue relations with them. The Masquerade then officially 'Initiated' on the Auxilium member by making him drop his weapons, radio etc. Around 1-2 mins after the initiation the grenade was thrown killing 2 of the Pagans after that the Masquerade took the hostage away and told me to leave so I went back to town.

As I previously stated I had no knowledge of, or part in, the initiation and by the time I arrived on scene the Aux member was already a hostage. If Blue was the man in an orange jacket he should be able to confirm this as well.

Gonma post my pov this evening.

Chat Logs:

18:34:32 | Chat("Ami Knight"(id=): Pardon?
18:34:55 | Chat("Ami Knight"(id=): I have no clue what's going on
18:35:14 | Chat("Ami Knight"(id=): oookay then
18:35:42 | Chat("Sylvester Todd"(id=): *pats bown for a radio*
18:35:45 | Chat("Sylvester Todd"(id=): //does he find one?
18:36:00 | Chat("Sylvester Todd"(id=): *TAKES THE RADIO*
18:36:06 | Chat("Sylvester Todd"(id=): *STUFFS IT INTO HIS BAG*
18:39:50 | Chat("Ami Knight"(id=): *whispers* who is the cute one in pink?
18:41:27 | Chat("Ami Knight"(id=): What jsut happened?

-snip-

What happened after you shot at her and she went down? What did you do, where did you move? Please clarify that a bit more for us.

After I shot the person outside of the pub I moved another 30 meters to the tree line that I was in and then our I regrouped with Gelidus in Kabinino before flanking around to a new position near the pub.Following this we went down to the military complex to the south of Vybor and then eventually up to Northwest airfield. Shortly after this the power in my house shut off and I was forced to get off and deal with other issues.

So gonna start from kab, we walk down a bit and around 15 guys start chasing us, we split into 3 sides. I go north. Zig zag a few times and loose my two trackers. I flank back to kab pub and I hear that they're taking Brutus there. I position myself into the bushes for an ambush if stuff goes down. I see everyone jogging into the yard of the pub so i go up north near the hunting stand to get a better view. I don't see any movement then I hear Brutus saying he got initiated. I go around meet Ami, I know she's in the area with the guys I asked what was happening and that's it.. But I release her without shooting, because I thought they were watching us since once again she knows Charlie. I go south of pub into tree line and pull out a grenade. I throw it in because I saw the guys from the group in there + they didnt move out from what we saw. Sadly I didnt get a lot of them so I just fled. As you can see in the video it gets two pagans but not the hostage(To be honest i thought that the hostage was in the shed near the pub so that was dangerous because I didnt see the hostage). Then I move south for food.

But now, Ami you were there, plus we know you are assosiated with them you could've left the area. You were just walking around scouting from my POV. Expecting that rules will save you but you know we assosiate you with these acts so why didnt you leave instantly and stayed there? Plus your ally is Sylvester who took Brutu's radio .

Will respond to staff only.

Checking the logs I arrive roughly 2 minutes after todd checks for radio and everything. Where I ask Lyca.

18:39:50 | Chat("Ami Knight"(id=): *whispers* who is the cute one in pink?

I wait for her response but she does not answer and a little less that 2 minutes later a grenade goes off. I check my damage and then post this.

18:41:27 | Chat("Ami Knight"(id=): What jsut happened?

At which point I bolt south, into treeline leading to kab. I proceeded to run into the field and around the trees. There is no further attacks against anyone so I proceed to grishino to meet my friends. I get shot at and lay down immediately, I alt tab and tell everyone I am being shot, there is a 3 second pause before the shots continue despite me not moving at all or aiming my rifle. They continue till I am dead.

Despite what incorrect information you may have ICly I do not generally take part in hostage situations held by the clowns, and I do not feel 1 and a half minutes is a long enough period of time for me to become part of a hostage situation where I was not part of the initiation.

My POV Would not add anything new to this report if you still want me to post it I will.

-snip-

Yes please still post your full and detailed PoV.

Travis Brown POV: Go Through Kab Get chased by a group of people One of them catch up to me (Ollie Hound) We talk for a bit and part ways. I continue Running Towards the airfield get told over radio that Brutus was talking to them and They were taking him to pub. I go to pick up Robert From kab I take him towards the pub, Then I am told that Brutus was initiated on, Me and Robert Get into Positions in the tree line. I cant see anyone from where I was at so I flanked towards the other side of the pub. I hear over radio Archer Threw a grenade at the people who were guarding at the backyard of the pub I try to get Eyes on them but cant get close enough because of the people I see patrolling the tree line. I spend most of the time Flanking and looking for a position where I can see Them. I then go to kabanino to meet up with Robert and we both Flank towards the West side of the pub, I hear of two of the people who were part of the initiation Heading east Towards the road to grishino I see if I can cut them off But they ended up getting away. we Then head to kabanino to regroup me and Robert Continued our search with new accent and clothing. We first head to Vybor military base after we search there we head to Vybor. We then hear Brutus over the radio saying that he was released and was heading to the airfield. me and Robert Head there and meet up with him. After we do Robert disconnects.

Ami.Knight, looking at your POV and your listed allies, we would like you to clarify whether you were in the dynamic group of the Masquerade or not.

Would have to leave that for you to decide. I logged in, sat afk in kab for several minutes before finding out only that they were at the pub. At which point i went to meet up with them. I had not met with them that day prior to arriving at the pub. I was in their TS channel.