Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 15:05 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Honda

Urban Exploration

So I have this new found love for watching videos on YouTube where people go about searching abandoned man-made areas. Anywhere from malls to old caves built for mining, with some things that would never be expected in these areas.

There is one man in particular who does it all throughout the United States named Dan Bell, this is a video that I found very cool!

[video=youtube]

Adamthewoo does a lot of exploring through many abandon sites as well as some private areas in theme parks such as DisneyLand/World and many other awesome things such as film locations.

https://www.youtube.com/user/adamthewoo

I've had the pleasure of doing urban exploration a few times, I love it.

I'm pretty sure I found a room underground in a hotel that was some sort of torture room?

There were red arrows on the walls pointing down the hall (after walking down the steps for like 5 minutes) to a door that had a label in Greek: LEAVE!

Inside there was splattered blood all over the walls along with only a matress, an empty Sony TV box and some empty sandals.

There was an abandoned bus near-by as well. The engines in buses are in the back so when we creep up to the back, the engine cover was off and a snake pops the fuck out. Then we go back to check and it was sitting ontop of the fucking bible.

Also uh we went to a construction site right after the hotel that also looked pretty dead. We found a pentagram made out of skulls with a skull in the middle, assuming it's fake we just carried on.

We got scared the fuck out nonetheless. That island was fun. Abandoned hotel, strip club, construction sites, vehicles.

Oh well.

These videos are interesting to watch, sometimes it's difficult to judge if it's real or not but it's a good watch nonetheless.

I do urban exploration all the time, I'll post some videos or pictures of our next trip which is an abandoned rice factory storage thing. Then a 200-something plus room abandoned mansion out in the hills of a neighboring county.

I used to do this about 15 years ago but none of us would have thought to record it. So cool to watch the change in the urbex community.

Glad to see others gaining interest or even partaking, I have plans to do so soon when I get some time off of work. I want to go to Tennessee as we have property up there with abandoned farm houses and slaughter houses, none the less I'm looking forward to the Slaughter Houses :D

We have a similar place like this in my town, a underground bunker. Abandoned during WWII, its basically a series of tunnels with small rooms. Me and couple of friends explored it, it was eerie quiet and pitch black dark. Even that nothing scary happened, just being there gives us the creeps, just looking at empty hallway into darkness makes you jumpy.

Like the video. Interesting video to watch at night. Thanks for sharing and god I love the legend about mothman.

Dan is awesome, I watched half of his videos.

Exploration of an abandoned prison!

I saw that one! It's awesome, but how people use it for Heroine is saddening :(

Exploration of an abandoned prison!

I saw that one! It's awesome, but how people use it for Heroine is saddening :(

Tis' indeed, but unfortunately it's the case with many abandoned buildings/zones. It's a real shame :c