Randle    929

IT'S FUCKING LIT !

I definitely concur.

Randle    929

It's beautiful 0_0

I can't wait.

Sam Fields    156
6 hours ago, mclolable said:

ma boi @Sam Fields said that he worked on the set of Rogue One. I think that's lit as fuck

I was on set a couple of weeks back :) Got to see some of the SFX design stuff and a couple of terrains

GreekGodx    148

Well, I'm surprised nobody was talking about this, so lets get started...

The Final hour of the this movie is what a true Star Wars fan will love. The final 5 minutes of the movie will make you pee your pants in excitement.

I give Rogue One a 8/10, for being a great war movie in the Star Wars universe, but also connecting bridges between the prequels and the original trilogy.

Major Tom    88

Slow and odd pacing at the start. Cutting from place to place with little context was a little weird to watch. Fan service got annoying, kinda felt like they were just yelling to the audience "HEY REMEMBER EPISODE 4?". Some references like Gold Leader & co. were fun though. 

Final act + Vader scene were absolutely intense. Nice to see a Disney movie (SPOILERS) where the characters don't live happily ever after.

Overall, excellent film. Not as good as the main episodes but definitely works as added content to the Star Wars universe.

SatansNightOut    105

I still get goosebumps when I think of how amazing this damn film is. And yeah that Vader scene at the end was so fucking ruthless. 

I need to see it again. 

Edited by SatansNightOut

Tewudin    44

I haven't noticed that this thread was already here on forums. Yeah, I watched that movie and it was freaking amazing. From start to end.  This last scene with Vader was one of the best scenes in Star Wars movies IMO. Definitely one of the best Vader scenes. ;)

Why did Forest Whittaker just give up? Why did the film immediately start with her Dad getting kidnapped? The fuck was that? Oh because this movie was rewritten, recut and reshot multiple times.

Why did the music feel off? Oh because they fired and hired a new composer a month prior to release.

Why was there almost no character development between the Rogue crew? Oh because they needed to release this film in time for Star Wars so kids buy Rogue Ones toys.

I want to love this film, I do - the darker take had some very visually impressive scenes. But the whole time I felt like I was faking it. I wanted 12 Assassins in Star Wars - but I got ripped off. Kids were in the theatre I saw this in and they were fucking bored. Up until the last scene with Darth Vader, then the movie ended and everybody collectively sighed with relief.

Fun fact: They did a 20 minute test screening to family-oriented bloggers and hardcore Star Wars fanblogs. You know why it was 20 minutes? Because that was all that was comprehensible while they were butchering the shit out of this to keep it safe.