Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 19:37 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 22 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
BadAssGremlin

Survive

I just want to survive. And hope that I don't run into people that only want what I have instead of what I can provide with my experience and skills.

I think if you show your skills when someone is trying to take what you have, then they will be more interested what you can offer... Unfortunately, if that is they case, then they might be dead themselves. Then, all you can do is take what they have. ;)

Well bud RP doesn't always go the way you want ;) there are many types of people out there.

Just be respectable and people usually wont mess with you.

Like others have said, be respectable and not too much of a jerk and you should be fine. Just remember, when you get robbed (since it will happen eventually) don't be too upset and RP realistically. Don't worry too much about the gear and it should be enjoyable.

Don't worry about gear ever. So many ways to lose it and if you worry about it you're just setting yourself up to be upset. My advice, worry about your life and act realistic to that respect. Be polite and you should be alright.

what I can provide with my experience and skills.

Ideally, this is how it should be, though there are no "real" skills implemented in the game as of now. The only skills you can really make you stand out towards others right now are map knowledge and knowing how to hit a target at various ranges without getting killed in return. Until the developers put in the promised soft skill system nothing differentiates you from another person apart from the equipment you are carrying. Right now gear is the only thing that determines what you can and cannot do. For example starting a fire, opening a can, repairing a car or salvaging parts from a vehicle; you don't even need any skills or knowledge to use these tools on the level of game mechanics. I don't blame people for not giving their characters weaknesses, like not knowing how to use certain med items or whatever. I know some people do limit their character's knowledge and skill.

Nevertheless Echo's and zoyo's advice is the best you can stick to. Be respectful towards your potential gear liberator and if you get robbed regardless of your attitude then don't worry about it too much; it's better than ending up on the coast with nothing but the spawn gear.

Today I thought I was going to get robbed for sure in Kabanino, surrounded by 8 people. I just kept my cool and they let me go (couldn't believe it myself. Well I was only offering them supplies and only being friendly. I left the town and ran for my life. (They were chasing me for some reason)