Server time: 2017-08-19, 14:43

Sign in to follow this  
Breadman

EventsMaster

Breadman    11

hey,

basic just picked this one up from another thread, so an events master would be someone that helps to create an event, its fairly self explanatory, someone make and event idea then the events master make it possible. they also help to make new and unique events, that could occur randomly.

in my experience the events masters would be trusted role players in the community, although giving this permission to the staff would be good in my experience they already have a lot on there plate so its better to keep the two separate.

thoughts people?

//edit\\

it seems there is one, well then i guess i suggest we have a few more

LoreMasters and the rest of staff can make official events.

Anyone else can make their own events.

No need to make any sort of actual position. Plus, the thread Covert linked.

Breadman    11

yeah i see, well then for sure mabey a few more, up to the staff and how they run things

Helix    35

as stated we do have someone with the title eventmaster however events currently can be organised by anyone and if encouraged staff will organise them aswell with proper Lore implemented into the event.

We don't need an eventmaster... The last one took the mvp and skipped town.

marksman48    34

BRO

BRO

IT WAS A JOKE

Volke's the eventmaster and he's on hiatus. Give him time or harass him to come back.

I was joking around on that thread.

Volke holds the title currently and I don't personally see a reason for another.

Phoenix    1048

Breadman,

The title ''Eventmaster'' was given to Volke due to the numerous successfull events he created during his time with us. He is currently taking a break.

It is not an official Staff position, and will more than likely never be one. As shark said, community members are entitled to make their own events & staff members will host events from time to time as well. We do not need an official position therefore.

Breadman    11

ok i see, well i guss there is no more reason for this thread to be open, go ahead and close it