Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:40

Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

[The Olympians- 19.3Hz - PRIVATE Frequency]

Mercy    495

The radio was filled with static, no one had been using the frequency from what Hope had heard; all but white noise rustling on the frequency. She had gave her good friend Sean the radio frequency, the only one right now who would know it. Specific numbers chosen for a specific ideology she had in her head currently. A smile curved across the Doctor's face as she held down the push-to-talk button.

"Sean, this is Pisces, just wanting to see if you can me on the radio. If not I'll give Carmine the frequency, see if it's of any use. Glad the numbers are available, I've come up with a small idea. Not only run up Camp Hope, but run multiple areas in Chernarus. Maybe we can have a meeting, me, you, Carmine. Some of the New World Mafia may also be interested but that, I'm uncertain of yet. Listen, if you can tonight we'll talk, all of us. I'll spread the idea I have. It may seem a bit stupid now I think about it but..."

She pauses, looking down to the large coastal area, evaluating before focusing back on the radio.

"Just contact me ASAP. It's important. The more we trust and are friends with, the merrier. Pisces over."

She tucks the radio into her pocket, beginning to pace back and forth. Feeling her face which only had minor bruises left that were healing. She says to herself, "Did I forget to mention I'm going to Russia in two days...?" She questions, slightly forgetful with the current events lurking in her head. Unable to concentrate fully.

Mercy    495

Hope packed away the food and water in her back pack, tins clanking together as the weight of it all would slow her down, she reached over to her radio. Tuning into the frequency and flicking on the push-to-talk. Her soft, tired voice coming through the transmission, the doctor seemed to not have slept throughout the night from the guilt deep inside of her. 

"Liam, Regina, Pablo, Carmine, Tyler. I need you to do me a small favour. Three. First one is, find a boy named Stiles Tee. Keep him in your company. Take him away from other people and look after him. Pretend you're me for a few weeks, that should help. He isn't well. Liam I'm sure you can get on the same page with people playing games with you right? If you do this I thank you so much and will make it up to you."

She pauses and softly says.

"Carmine. Keep Dragoslav away from Victor... Please..."

She pauses again.

"And everyone who has this frequency, stay away from the clowns. Inform Luke or Lilly Winters about the information we found yesterday about Scottie being a clown.... now..."

She holds back the disappointment, her voice slightly strains as she clears her throat. It shows a bit of upset on the transmission.

"Me and Victor will handle his situation.... When I come back."

She zips up her backpack and puts it to the side of her home, sitting down on the bed with no mattress.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow, to Russia, a few weeks. 2 weeks maximum, and I promise I won't get myself hurt again... I have plenty of bullets and I'm not high on morphine this time, right?"

She chuckles.

"So best make my time with those I won't be seeing for a while right, and don't forget me. Jesus. When I went missing half of you."

She coughs sarcastically.

"Victor and Carmine."

She pretends to clear her throat.

"Pointed their guns to my head. Let's not have that welcoming when I do come home. OK? Pisces over."

The transmission cuts off as she lays on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

TheEvilFlea    8

*As Liam was dosing off to sleep he hears the transmission. Sluggishly he reaches for his radio in his vest pocket and pushes the PTT*

"Don't worry Doc, we'll take care of it. It's the least I could do for all that you've done for me."

*Releases the PTT, and doses off into another nightmare*

Mercy    495

-snip-

Hope sat up quickly and responded with a pleasant smile, delightfully replying.

"Thank you Liam. I promise to make this back up to you. I promise. I'll be back soon."

She places down her radio on the table, staring at the door waiting for Victor.

Stiles    21

*Stiles listens carefully, he hears his name and what follows, he giggles a little and then squints his eyes, his skin is very pale and his lips are dry, his eyes have grey rings around them, almost like he hasn't slept in months, as he holds down his PTT button, his teenage voice comes through, however, something is off, his tone is darker.*

"I appreciate the gesture, but I don't need a babysitter, Hope."

*He pauses for a second, almost as if he wants to say something, his tone quickly snaps back to a dark one.*

"Have a nice trip."

*The transmission ends, the real Stiles is fading behind what he has now become, time is running out.*

Mercy    495

Hope had finally rested all her bags down in a cabin at Camp Hope filled with supplies of medicine, smiling to herself she reaches behind the small cabinet with hidden batteries, replacing them in the radio before switching it and tuning it into 19.3Hz. Finally back from her trip from Russia. Hopefully Carmine, Liam, some of the NWM, Stiles and Ragnar, and other friends (with the frequency) would hear her.

"Well gentlemen, I'm finally home. Hopefully we can meet soon, right now I need some rest but don't be shy to say hello in this frequency. Pisces over. Oh! And Carmine one question, heard or Drag yet? Pisces over."

Hope lowers her head as she removes her thumb from the PTT, rotating the engagement ring on her ring finger with a heavy sigh.

TheEvilFlea    8

*Alone in the forest sitting against a tree Liam snaps out of his trance when he hears a familiar voice on his radio. He pushes the PTT*

"Holy shit! Doc? I'm glad to hear that you're still alive! Listen there's been so much that happened since you left. The New World Mafia is fucking gone! GONE!"

*He takes a moment to clench his fists and sighs shaking his head in an attempt to contain his anger*

"Listen Doc, I shouldn't even be alive right now! I almost died last week! Pretty much everyone is going their separate ways and I've been spending most of my time by my fucking self! It's just all.......FUCKED! But Doc, listen I've found a weakness in.....her. I've been trying to fight it! She almost got me killed! I'll tell you everything once we meet. Where are you right now?"

*Let's go of the PTT and awaits for a response.*

*Looks at his radio with excitement*

*Holds down his PTT*

Hope is that you i hear on this Frequency?  Ah its been so long i have alot of new for you

Some good some bad but ill explain it all later.

But i have one thing you should know.  Camp Hope has been taken over.  We don't know these people

but we hope we can reason with them

*Pauses taking a moment to think*

I hope your doing well

Tyler signing out

*Release PTT button and rubs the back of his neck feeling his

new scar*

Mercy    495

Hope replies to a semi surprised tone.

"People took over the camp? Surprising, because I don't see anyone around..."

Hope begins to check each of the cabins for gear.

"Are you positive? And I've only been away for two weeks..."

She rubs her brow, lowering the radio.

Scottie    8

*Pablo would be on the coast walking alone when he would hear Dr.Hope's voice again*

"Hope? You're back from Russia yes, well shit I haven't seen anyone for days. I've been in a bad state without you and Liam and the other guys Hope."

*Pablo would sigh looking starting at his radio before looking down having nothing*

"Me the Gambler's and Orcen got into a little situation and me and Orcen ended out on the bad part. Fuck, i'll talk to you soon"

*You'd hear the radio drop the PTT button being stuck and in the background a dead could be heard before shots ringing out.

Pinkerton    40

*Joseph, out of breath and wheezing, picks up his radio after hearing the quiet broadcasts from it. He begins to transmit*

"I'm....I'm still here....*Heavy breathing and the sound of grass, twig, and leaf crushing under foot rapidly*.......Tell me....when....and where.....and I can.....meet you *Joseph makes an "oomph" as he trips over a root and his radio lands away from him, the sound of leaves are heard as he scrambles to pick it back up* .......I've....gotta go.....I'll get a hold of you later......Adios.

*The transmission ends abruptly and Joseph continues to run with his Sidearm in one hand and his radio in the other, down the long, leaf covered path.*

Mercy    495

*Joseph, out of breath and wheezing, picks up his radio after hearing the quiet broadcasts from it. He begins to transmit*

"I'm....I'm still here....*Heavy breathing and the sound of grass, twig, and leaf crushing under foot rapidly*.......Tell me....when....and where.....and I can.....meet you *Joseph makes an "oomph" as he trips over a root and his radio lands away from him, the sound of leaves are heard as he scrambles to pick it back up* .......I've....gotta go.....I'll get a hold of you later......Adios.

*The transmission ends abruptly and Joseph continues to run with his Sidearm in one hand and his radio in the other, down the long, leaf covered path.*

Hope glares down to the radio as she had been picking leaves off a dead branch. She throws it on the grounds and reaches for her radio.

"I... Carmine? Where are you close to? What's your location? I can try and make it there.... Carmine? Respond, I repeat, Carmine respond. Pisces over..."

She feels something in her chest sink deeply to the pit of her stomach...

Pinkerton    40

*Joseph, still running, hears the transmission, he begins to transmit*

"Just....give me a place......I can be there *Two small caliber rounds hit the tree in front of Joseph, you hear him yell..."Get off me you fuckers! *Joseph returns fire with his 45., three shots are heard followed by the sounds of a man screaming in agony. The sound of nature crushing under his boots begins again* "Just give....me some time.....to get out of.....this mess" *More rounds are heard, except further away, high caliber and fully automatic* "Shit...I've got your back Cowboy!" *The radio is thrown to the ground, the sound of a metallic racking on a long rifle is heard along with Joseph jumping to the ground...........BOOM, a very high caliber rifle screams into the radio followed by silence......................then the sound of brush being swept away as Joseph goes for his radio* "When and where.....Carmine out"

*Joseph begins to casually jog down the hill toward the man that was shot, he places the radio back into his vest*

Mercy    495

*Joseph, still running, hears the transmission, he begins to transmit*

"Just....give me a place......I can be there *Two small caliber rounds hit the tree in front of Joseph, you hear him yell..."Get off me you fuckers! *Joseph returns fire with his 45., three shots are heard followed by the sounds of a man screaming in agony. The sound of nature crushing under his boots begins again* "Just give....me some time.....to get out of.....this mess" *More rounds are heard, except further away, high caliber and fully automatic* "Shit...I've got your back Cowboy!" *The radio is thrown to the ground, the sound of a metallic racking on a long rifle is heard along with Joseph jumping to the ground...........BOOM, a very high caliber rifle screams into the radio followed by silence......................then the sound of brush being swept away as Joseph goes for his radio* "When and where.....Carmine out"

*Joseph begins to casually jog down the hill toward the man that was shot, he places the radio back into his vest*

Hope had beem holding the radio waiting for a response. She replies holding back a worried tone in her.

"Mogilevka. Tonight..."

She lets go of the PTT and lets out a sigh of pain and stress.

*Scottie sits under a tree and hilds Ruffis in his arms. He hears voices that ge remembers, and decides to respond.*

*He would talk in a small childs voice with a bit of sadness that can be heard in his voice.*

Dr. Hope... I talked to Victor... He convinced me to change... I don't know wh- what to do... No one likes me anymore... I did something bad an- and I'm sorry... I don't have anywhere to go Dr. Hope... If you do- don't trust me anymore...

*He stops and starts to weep a little before starting again*

I understand, an- and I'll look elsewhere... I just hope you can help me... The clowns... It was all a lie... They want to kill me... My old family hates me... The only people I can trust is Victor, Sonny, Scarlet, and you...

*He wipes the tears off his face and talks in a whisper*

I'm so sorry...

*He takes his finger off the PTT, and rests his head on his stuffed puppies back*

Mercy    495

-snip-

Hope frowned for a moment with confusion of what Carmine said until she heard Scottie, her face dropped immediatly as she heard the lonely little boy asking for forgiveness. Tears began swelling in her eyes and a painful lump built in her throat she pressed the radio's PTT allowing the wind to introduce her response; she didn't know how to start.

"Sco... Scottie."

Her voice was slightly broken, different.

"You're alive... I... Victor... I heard you was at that lonely house in Stary and I was going to surrender myself just to speak to you whether I'd get hurt or no-"

A laugh is heard as she hides her crying whimper, trying to compose herself. She saw Scottie more than just a boy.

"My arms are always welcome to you. It wasn't your fault ok? They can do things to people and they did it to you. It isn't your fault. I know what they did to you."

Her voice twists to anger.

"We'll sort this out Scottie. I promise. I'm at home."

The transmission cuts.

*Scottie hears the radio go off, and tears stream down his face*

I new you were still good... Thank you Dr. Hope..

I'll be there soon... quack quack *He giggles still with a cracking voice from tears of joy* 

*He takes his finger off the PTT, and starts to move out*

Pinkerton    40

*Joseph, resting his legs in the old church, hands covered with grease and black marks up and down his arms and face. He presses the PTT*

"Scottie....."He chuckles a bit"......I hope to god you've come to your senses......I know it may seem wrong to say what I'm about to......but seeing what you did to Tom......in that loft.......with those....freaks.....you've got to do a helluva lotta  convincin' to show me you ain't pullin' nothin'........sorry if I seem harsh, Hope. But you didn't see what he did to that man with a can opener. Scottie, just to say if you are pulling something....me and you will be having a little talk. Don't take this as a threat, bud. Take it as something to keep you on track. I'd love to see you back to the old you, but I'd hate to see the new one. Hope you understand. Later bud.

*He clenches his fist as he releases the PTT, not wanting to make Hope angry or scare Scottie, if he really has turned back to his old self. His mind starts to split and have a psychological fist fight with itself over the whole issue.*

*Joseph follows up*

"You can get through this, bud. Sorry for going off like that.....I didn't mean to scare you if I did....see you soon."

*He releases the PTT, his mind settled slightly over letting the issue off of his chest*

Scottie    8

*Pablo would press his PTT button*

"Fuck i'm hurt bad,but I did what you said Joseph."

*Pablo Would go away from the radio and scream from pain in his side and leg*

"Sorry.... I can see Zelengorsk and Green Mountain in the distance please send help"

*Pablo's voice would fade away and in the background you could hear him cry and whisper something in spanish close to the radio*

"Por favor, Dios me permitió sobrevivir para ver a Liam por última vez"

Mercy    495

-snip-

Hope looks around hoping someone would be awake currently. She quickly responds to Pablo with a calm tone.

"Pablo. Do something to distract yourself, if you have a pen and paper perhaps draw. Take your mind away from the pain. We'll try and get there soon, we just need to figure out your location. Pisces over..."

She lets go of the PTT and packs her medical equipment for his injuries.

Pinkerton    40

*Joseph tapes over the PTT, The quiet sound of 'Last dance with Mary Jane' plays in the background, accompanied by the sound of bullets being loaded into magazines. The lound "Thump" Of the full magazines being placed down is heard, Joseph's voice takes over*

"We can find you, bud. Like Doc said, keep yourself preoccupied while we get ready and figure some things out, we'll be there soon. I give you my promise....and momma didn't raise no liar.....see you soon, bud.

*The last sound heard is the line being sung "I feel something creepin' in and i'm *breath* tiiiiiired of this town agaaai..........."The transmission ends as Joseph removes the tape and gets back to his rifle*

Stiles    21

*Stiles sits in the forest on the outskirts of Camp Hope. His radio was propped up against a tree stump, his small green bag at his side. As he prepares his meal, he listens closely as he cuts the meat he had caught. Not paying much attention, he picks up his radio and holds down his PTT button.*

"Hope, I feel a lot better since we last spoke. When your busy schedule is clear, maybe we can talk."

*He laughs to himself. His tone is slightly different now, an all too familiar tone.*

"Of-course we can, we always do."

*He almost ends the transmission, however he halts, you hear Stiles gasp violently, and he begins to talk.*

"I met Pablo today, he was nice!"

*Stiles' tone changes once again.*

"He gave me something to relieve the pain, something that made me numb."

*He inhales.*

"He was nice."

*He laughs and releases his PTT button, and continues to prepare the meat.*

Mercy    495

-snips-

Hope turns her head with concern, overhearing the mention of Pablo gave something to him to relieve the pain and him talking to her about his drug addiction made her heart immediatley pound with fear. She nearly launches herself across the room to grab her radio and replies.

"Stiles? What... Kind of 'pain relief' did Pablo give to you..."

She hisses to herself, holding back an anger from what she was assuming and hopefully it wasn't true. She mutters to herself, 'I swear to God Pablo...' She then presses the PTT again.

"Stiles, I want you to immediatley respond to me. And Pablo if you're on this frequency."

Her tone finally darkens with anger she had been holding back

"I really hope I don't think you gave him what I think you have."

She trys keeping calm but her anger outshines her.

"Pisces. Over."

Static abruptly ends her transmission.

Stiles    21

*Stiles hears Hope's words, as he does he prepares his new form of escape on a small wooden table, this being the second time now, and first time alone, not wanting to feel again, he was scared Hope would take them, knowing she was doing this to help, they helped too, and so he needed them, he really needed them.*

"It was nothing."

*You hear Stiles inhale, he'd then make a sniffing sound through his nose as he tried to clear it.*

"Nothing at all."

*Exhaling is heard as the transmission ends.*