Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:07

Sign in to follow this  

Black Magic - Charlie Howell

Lsx9paX.png

OOC - Warning.. This may contain graphic stories.. Beware.

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/570939bddd5f0.mp3[/mp3]

zSPv3QQ.jpg 

Chareter info

Age - 26

height - 5'10"

Hair color - Black

Eye color - Blue

Body type - Lean and muscle

personality - Unpredictable, Mad man, Different...

Chapter I - A mad magician...

[align=left]There is little that could be understood of Charlie at a young age... His parents had no idea what was running through this small boys head when he skinned his friend alive behind the general store near his house... He was only fourteen when he took his first life, and the body was... A mess of pink skin and blood... 

[align=left]Police investigated the scene and magic playing cards were found around the area, and a magic wand from a show house was found near the corpse. There was little to no features on the body that identified the body of Jack Greensonn. The parents were... Devastated when they identified the corpse as Jack. 

[align=left]Charlie had no expression on his face when the police tore open his bedroom door with a crow bar, their weapons raised at him and all he could do was smile and raise his hands. The police sent him to a juvenile center for four years until he was released to a maximum security prison. 

[align=left]Charlie asked the guards to have a deck of playing cards, and some magic books... They were confused when he said magic books... What do you mean magic books? Charlie explained to them that he wanted magic books on how to do illusions and other magic tricks... Like on the stage...

[align=left]The guards laughed and said things like, "Sure.. Are you throwing a magic show for us!" All Charlie could do is agree.

[align=left]The guards gave him the books and card and walked out of the room. Charlie was so happy to have his books again. He opened the books and stated to read. 

[align=left]Charlie had no idea how he was going to escape prison, and how he was going to stay out if he did. Lucky for him, one day the guards were not looking and a riot took place. The snipers took aim toward the crowed and Charlie was able to climb the fence of the prison and get through the two layers of barbed wire. He ran, and he ran as fast as he could.

[align=left]Charlie did have family, he had a brother and a sister named Jerome and Emilia. He had to leave them, and escape the country. He hopped on a cargo ship and headed out of the Untied States. He left everything behind, all the problems and all the laws. He was free. He was able to be himself again... The person no one else understands, and the person no else knows... He was lost but he did not care... He was lost in his own mind.

[align=left]He Slept most of the way to this unknown destination. When he arrived he saw Russian like writing on the sighs and he knew he was far from home. He sneaked off the boat and onto the shore. He looked around and opened his backpack, which was full of magic books and his wand and hat. 

Charlie's Torture book

tlbxB8g.jpg

[align=left]Charlie practiced magic a bit different from the others. He does not think the magic the magicians do on stage are... Interesting. He thinks there magic is not fun. He loves magic and he loves to practice magic on his... Volunteers. 

[align=left]Charlie has always loved to scare people with what he did.. The other prisoners watched him skin his own arms with a hand made shank. When the prisoners asked what he was doing he replied with, "I'm making ribbons for my show.. You know the ones you pull out of your sleeve." He peeled the skin right off his arm, and the blood dripped on the floor of his room.

[align=left]Charlie did not care for other peoples opinions. All he wanted to do... Was practice his magic... Maybe he could find people who enjoy making other people... Suffer and feel the pain he does. Maybe he could find people that enjoy his... Magic. 

[align=left]Once the infection started Charlie witnessed the deaths of hundreds, and all he could do was laugh. These... Monsters... They walk with pride on the roads and kill what ever they want... He liked the monsters... They made him laugh. 

[align=left]Charlie's magic trick book is not... Magic tricks to some... There torture techniques... They make him laugh... You know to make people feel pain... It's funny how you can tap someones knee with your "Wand" and make them change from a smart ass to a crying bitch...

[align=left]Charlie will continue to wander this land... He could be just like you... Wearing a normal outfit and acting nice... Until he gets tired of pretending... And makes use of his... Volunteer. 

[align=left]Come and sit down and enjoy the show... It'll be a good one... I promise...

[align=left]

Chapter II - Black magic...

[align=left]Magic... What makes it so much fun... Is it the mystery... Is it the illusion on your eyes... What is it that make magic so... Appealing...

[align=left]Charlie steps back from the man... His hands covered in think red blood... He takes out his knife, and the dried blood sticks to the handle and blade... The man lies on the grass, his hands bound and his eyes flickering. 

[align=left]"There is no point... To let you live... Why don't I show you my favorite magic trick..."

[align=left]The man looks up at Charlie... His eyes flicker trying to keep the light within him before he slips into the darkness... Forever.

[align=left]"Don't... Don't do this... Please... I'm begg-"

[align=left]Before he finishes his sentence Charlie takes his knife to his face and he quiets down...

[align=left]"Don't beg for your life... I'm not going to take your life... That's too easy... I'm going to show you a magic trick... It's one of my favorites..."

[align=left]Charlie takes the man by the chin and makes him look into his emotionless eyes... He takes the knife to his cheek and slowly glides the blade up his face to his eye... Charlie watches the knife leave a small thin cut... Charlie smiles under his mask and slides the mans eye open... Blood gushes out of his eye and he screams...

[align=left]"I'm going to make all the things around you disappear forever... It's the most amazing trick..."

[align=left]The man screams more and more and his eye still gashed open revealing the inside like a open bag... He takes the mans chin again and starts to laugh... He then take the mans left eye... Slicing the eye in half with his knife... He screams again, "I can't see!" He begs for his life and begs for Charlie to stop hurting him, but all he could do is laugh...

[align=left]"Shh... It's alright friend... I don't want to kill you... I want you to kill yourself... I'm going to leave this knife here... If you don't want to live without vision... Without seeing anything ever again... Just end it all... I think this is the best trick of the all... Everything going away... The sounds, and the light... All of it disappears when you enter into the afterlife..."

[align=left]Charlie sets the knife into the mans hands and smiles at the man as he looks around trying to listen to Charlies footsteps... Charlie runs off and looks behind him... Takes the knife into his hands and looks down at the floor... The blood still dripping for his gashed open eyes... He takes the knife up to his throat and slides it across... He drops to the floor and... Leaves the world... Going to the next...

[align=left]"The best type of magic... Is black magic... The kind that has a dark side..."

[align=left]Charlie laughs and walks down the road toward the town, and he pulls out his book writing on a fresh blank page "The blackout" He smiles under his balaclava and walks into town looking for a new volunteer. 

[align=left]

Chapter III - The brothers... The clowns...

[align=left]Charlie walks into the compound, his weapon raised at the men that were about to attack his friends... Charlie had meet some fun... Individuals... They were clowns... He thought clowns were close to magicians, but these clowns don't make people happy.. They make people feel pain, just like Charlie...

[align=left]Charlie walked the men into the compound and his friends watched him torture them... He used several tricks from his book such as the levitation trick, the magic card trick, and the magic dove... The loved his magic tricks, and so did his friends... He found them.. The people that enjoy his magic tricks just as much as he did... Dr. Todd, told him to use a Joker card for the card trick, and he did... He like my magic assistant, but I was one of his assistants... 

[align=left]They gave me a mask... The mask gave Charlie power... A lot of people are scared of this mask and once you put it on... Some back off... The men he tortured at the compound.. they were scared and... Charlie almost choked a guy to death... He loved his brother so much... That he would die for him... Jerome would do the same for Charlie is he was still around...

[align=left]Charlie found his home, and the clowns accept him... He also excepts them... As his new family... His new, perfectly "Normal" Family...

Chapter IV - The thrill of the stage

[align=left]Every magician knows that the stage can have two affects, either you piss your paints from stage fright, or you thrive and get filled with adrenaline. 

[align=left]The first time Charlie hurt someone... Was magical... But this time it was amazing... there is nothing more intense then the stage and the audience cheering you on...

[align=left]That one night Charlie stood over the two men that had offended his family, and he put on a little magic show for his family... He made sure they felt pain, and that they understood what happens to people who offend the people he cares about. 

[align=left]He had a great show and the volunteers were... Wonderful... Everything was perfect and the magic was... Executed very well... The people in the crowed cheered Charlie on and the volunteers were... Begging for it to stop... But it was to much fun... The thrill of the stage... It's intoxicating...

[align=left]Plenty of people love to watch magic... They've seen magic while they were kids on television, and they remember it being so interesting... Some people love to watch Charlie's magic, but some others... Think it's sick...

[align=left]*Charlie takes out his book and opens it to a fresh page* "Maybe it's time to add some new tricks." 

[align=left]Charlie knows that magicians need new material to keep the business going, and Charlie has been using the same tricks since he was a kid. He needs some new tricks to show the audience, or he'll become the forgotten magician of Charnarus, and we can't have that...

[align=left]Magic can be use in two ways... Theirs good magic... And theirs black magic... The good magic is the kind that you show to people in pain to cheer them up or to make someone laugh or wonder, but black magic is the kind Charlie practices... It's the kind that brings out the most wicked emotions in people, and the most pain in people. It's the kind of magic that makes kids cry, not laugh, but it's also more fun...

[align=left]Charlie practiced the dark arts as well... He tried to cast spells to make him a more successful magician, and it seemed work... Charlie started to come up with more Ideas and come up with more... Volunteers... Was it a coincidence, or was he being helped by the devil...

Wf8VpGZ.jpg

Chapter V - An up and coming star...

So many people are getting to know Charlie. He's had plenty of shows that had large audiences, and they always loved his tricks... Charlie was getting to be a little famous around his town... James town...

Every trick was followed by applause and cheers... The feeling of being liked and the feeling of people enjoying his magic... Made Charlie laugh... He was becoming a star throughout this country... He was the best magician in the whole land... And anyone who would step up to his plate would die... 

Charlie was standing in the town of James Town... He watched the people walk right bye and say their hellos... Charlie heard a familer voice and then the name Jerome... He walked up to him and started to talk, and it was Jerome... Jerome was Charlies younger brother, and was a very talented magician... You know because it runs in the family.

Charlie thought Jerome was dead or back in the states, but he was here and Charlie knew it would be just like old times... The two of them having magic shows with innocent people... It was always fun to have someone to laugh with... 

Jerome was something back in the states... He had the name Sinister Jerome... He was a horrible person to be with if you were not friends... He liked to do... Rearrangement tricks, with his hammer... He was like a magic plastic surgeon... Charlie loved watching his little brother hurt people and he learned a lot from Charlie... 

Charlie had several magic shows throughout the past week or so... All the volunteers were very... Fun... They had no Idea what a "Magic" show was... They thought it was going to be simple card tricks... Those fools... 

LzaI5Bv.gif

Charlie made sure that all the volunteers had their fare share of pain for his family and him to enjoy... Just the other night Charlie almost drowned someone... The poor kid... His name was Jon...  And the other kid almost died from a game of Russian Roulette... Lucky boy... 

The more people Charlie hurts... The more famous he becomes... They may want to hunt him down, but that's the point... Revenge will land them in another magic show... And then he'll use one of his execution tricks... It'll be a blast...

So come one and all to James Town and witness the astounding Charlie Howell, the most impressive and famous magician in all of Chernarus! 

Charlie's torture book - All of Charlie's torture methods

Page 1 - The Magic Dove

Throughout my years of study, and years of using magic.. I have noticed that the dove is a very Iconic symbol for magicians... This Technique is very simple to execute and fun as well... All you need is for the volunteer to put there hands up in the air so there arms are at ninety degree angles... From there you take a base ball bat or any other blunt weapon and smash there elbows (Wings) Because a bad dove does not fly...

Page 2 - The water effect

For many years, magicians have been able to astound people with and escape form a cube being filled with water and them escaping restraints. In this... Method... The volunteer will need a water source such as a lake or stream... Then the magician will bind there hands with handcuffs and begin to drown the volunteer... The volunteer must escape the bonds before he or she drowns... If not well... *He draws a smiley face*

Page 3 - Magic ribbons from the sleeves

Everyone knows the magic trick were the magician pulls ribbons out of his sleeve for a whole minute... Well this one is one of my favorites... All you need is a knife of some sorts... I like to use a kitchen knife... You then take the volunteers arm and peel a 2" by 8" wide strip off the volunteers arm... You know to make some good old magic ribbons appear out of nowhere... 

Page 4 - Magic cards

Magicians are known for card tricks... It's like their bread and butter... This involves a deck of cards which I always keep on me... You will also need a knife on you as well... Take your knife and slice a cut on there arm... There dig under the skin to make a opening... Take your card and shove it under the skin so it gets lodged in the tissue and muscles... It's always fun to watch them scream with this one...

Page 5 - Black out

Making something disappear is one of the best tricks a magician can do to fool and confuse the audience... This magic trick involves making everything disappear... All you need is a knife and you're set... Take your knife to the eye and slash across with a one hundred eighty degree slash right across the center of the eye... Make sure to get both for the trick to work... And everything will disappear...

Page 6 - Levitation

Everybody loves it when a magician starts to levitate... This trick is easy and enjoyable to watch them... Wiggle... All you need is a good size length of rope... Take the volunteer from behind and tie the rope around there neck... Then get to a vertical location such as a fence or bench of some sort... Then take the end of the rope and lift if up, making the volunteer rise of the floor simulating a hanging of some sort... Then everyone can watch them levitate...

Page 7 - The magic wand

Every magician need a magic wand... So the best on you can find would be this collapsible baton... Looks just like a wand... Take this magic wand and start to hit the volunteer... They might turn into a rabbit if you hit them hard enough...

Page 8 - Red blind

Every magician needs a blind so the audience can't see what going to happen. This magic trick is simple and effective at... Blinding the volunteer.

All you need is a knife of some sort, and then you will slice a horizontal line across their forehead so blood will flow down their face. They will easily be blinded by the blood soaking into their eyes, and then you can start the show!

Page 9 - Misdirection

Every magician know that misdirection is the key to preforming a successful illusion trick. This trick will involve two magicians (Or an assistant) You both will stand next to the volunteer and a burlap sack will be place over their head. You will then start to confuse the volunteer and hit him from different angles. He won't know where he/she is getting hit from... It's really funny!

Page 10 - The magic rabbit

Everyone has seen a magician pull out a rabbit from his/her hat. It's really cool to see this trick. Just like the magic dove, a bad rabbit does not get to do something... And that hop... A bad rabbit doesn't get to hop anymore... So break their legs... They won't hop very well after that!

Page 11 - Frosty the snowman (Execution trick)

dcuDsyB.png

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/571173ac9058a.mp3[/mp3]

I'm sure you've seen the movie about Frosty the snowman... Well he has a magic hat that turns him into... Well you know...

Frosty the snow man is a very special trick that only happens to... The most special volunteers... Put a burlap sack over their head and place a magic hat on their head... From their proceed to melt the snowman... With lots of fire... Lots, and lots of fire... He'll start to dance around just like Frosty the snowman!

Page 12 - When bad doves fly (Execution trick)

SSBGOgX.gif

This trick is for the bad doves... Well they won't get to fly anymore, but we need to make sure they can't or can... So get to a elevated position... They throw the dove out of the nest, and see if they fly... If not then the magic trick worked...

Page 13 - The Doppelganger (Execution trick)

Everyone should know what a doppelganger is... You know the people who look just like someone else... Well this trick involves making someone into a doppelganger. All you need is a knife of some sort. You will then take the knife and start to skin the person alive... Make a copy of that person if you know what mean... 

Page 14 - Rabbits foot

This trick involves you taking something from the volunteer as good luck... All you need is a knife of some sort... Take the knife and  poke it through the thin skin around the heel. Then proceed to rip the heel of the foot right out of the volunteer. You know because everyone needs a magic rabbits... Heel.

Page 15 - Magic piñata (Alek's Execution Trick)

Everyone has seen kids smashing open Pinatas... It's so magical to see the smile run across their face when the candy comes pouring out... This trick is very... Interesting, and fun to watch... All you need is a baseball bat... Take the volunteer and set them out for everyone to see, than take the "Birthday boy" (Person who has the most beef with them) And let them... Smash their brains out of their head! Than all the kids can grab some candy!

zoyo    64

Spooky :o

I try... :D

Hassan    378

I try... :D

You're spookin me bro, stop it.

snip

snip

You're spookin me bro, stop it.

I'm sorry man... I should put readers beware at the top so people don't have to get spooked ;)

Chapter two added

Wow. Pretty dark. Nice work. Interested in reading more. :)

Wow. Pretty dark. Nice work. Interested in reading more. :)

Thanks Wolfe :D

Added some of my... Magic tricks ;)

Majoo    638

Nice reading, keep it up

Nice reading, keep it up

Thanks pal ;)

Brodie    43

'Black Magic', That's all I need to say.

(Nah jk, this is pretty good Scottie, I like the way he's lean and muscle xD, <3)

why not white magic???

'Black Magic', That's all I need to say.

(Nah jk, this is pretty good Scottie, I like the way he's lean and muscle xD, <3)

Ya man lean and muscle hehe ;)

Thanks by the way :D

why not white magic???

Because White magic is so... Last year dude... And i'm magic racist.. sorry :/

Added a bit to chapter three

Keira    990

I love it.. Want to meet this character. Though he's pretty scary! I miss Scottie still.

I love it.. Want to meet this character. Though he's pretty scary! I miss Scottie still.

Come down to Kab and you will meet him ;)

And don't worry, I'm gonna play Scottie this weekend ;)

YESSS Bring back Scottie!

Frozen    45

This is so going to be Deja Vu..

Finn    76

How much I hope not to run into this guy... Sounds very psychotic :)

I am, I am... 

He'll be back, but I don't think I can face all the other IC... We'll see ;)

How much I hope not to run into this guy... Sounds very psychotic :)

Well I was there when you were counting for 20 min.

That was awesome ;)

Finn    76

-snip-

Yeah, that wasn't as boring as you think :)

Glad I didn't follow the girl away haha, that would've been shitty.

Giraffel    94

This was very enjoyable, great work!

This was very enjoyable, great work!

Glad you like it.

Added chapter four