Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:54

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #14 - Sova

Finn    76

Thursday, March 24th.

Yesterday was more eventful than most days. I ran into Tyler and Liam, I had no intentions to but I guess it was better than being alone so I tagged along with them. Tyler had some stitches he had to repair so he went to Dr. Hope to get them repaired, then we followed the road wherever it took us. This ended up with us running into 4 members of the Lopatino Kings, we weren't completely sure but I was certain. They ended up taking Dr. Hope's UN beret through intimidation, and luckily she had an extra one she put on right after, idiots.

We later cam across around 11 people after they ran down from the hill, Tyler, Liam, Dr. Hope and I were afraid we would be robbed. I decided to be respectful as they approached us, so I greeted them respectfully. It turns out these were actually good people, and Vinnie used to know one of them, who was Bourbon. We told them that a group of people had just recently disrespected us and shot and burned Dr. Hope's beret, and they went off to find them, Dr. Hope was really wanting to give them payback.

We went back to Dr. Hope's camp, and I stayed the night there. I'm just about to pack up and head back north to see if I can hunt any animals there, but first I'll need to go back to our camp to store some stuff. I really hope I come across a large herd of deer, it would be good to rack up a lot of meat to give to my friends.

zoyo    65

Pretty good man, although I would suggest putting a spoiler at the bottom of the post with hyperlinks to your other entry threads.

Finn    76

Pretty good man, although I would suggest putting a spoiler at the bottom of the post with hyperlinks to your other entry threads.

Thanks for the idea :)

zoyo    65

Thanks for the idea :)

No problem. :)

Also, if you would like a banner or some art made for your lore series I'd be happy to help.

Finn    76

-snip-

Sure, I'll ask you if I'm interested in something in the future :)

Mercy    495

<3

I love the fact I'm in someone else's story/journal!

Finn    76

<3

I love the fact I'm in someone else's story/journal!

He writes everything he does with everybody :)

Another interesting one to read!

Keep these coming :)

Breadman    11

nice, a massive colection of entrys would be cool, mabey write a small one each day you play

Finn    76

nice, a massive colection of entrys would be cool, mabey write a small one each day you play

I do, check out my signature