Server time: 2017-08-17, 13:53

Sign in to follow this  
TrickyNotATroll

Servers

Question

Does anybody know what happened to the US server or where I can find info about it? I had a barrel there which I will be disappointed if I lose it, not because of the guns and food, but because of the barrel itself and the gardening lime since I'm a hunter who crafts leather items! thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

The US server has been moved to UK as DDOS protection in the U.S is lacking. Unfortunately, your barrel and any tents will be gone after the server change, apologies for any inconvenience but I'm sure you can find the items again.

The US server has been moved to UK as DDOS protection in the U.S is lacking. Unfortunately, your barrel and any tents will be gone after the server change, apologies for any inconvenience but I'm sure you can find the items again.

Ah, damn. That sucks for another reason... I'm in New Zealand and EU/UK servers I get 300+ ping, and the daytime/night time in game is generally night when I'm on... I hate night time -_- Oh well, Thanks

You can set it as solved

No problem, sorry about the inconvenience.

/solved

UPDATE: Persistence items have not disappeared, they are still there as if it is the old US server. Barrel is still there!

Thats great news, glad you could get it back. Guess that means someone stole my barrel then if it didn't get deleted.

Greetings,

Figured I'd ask my question here since it is related to his. I often get on and the S1 EU servers is full and the S2 EU server never shows up in my list. Anyway to remedy this? Thanks in advance.. also my ping is set to 10000 to see any high ping servers and full as well as locked servers are turned off.

Regards

Mjr. Lee Fubar

A.K.A. Mason Abernathy

Open DayZ into the main browser and filter "DayZRP" then only DayZRP servers will show, find S1/S2 or S3 and add them to your fav tabs and they will always show up.