Server time: 2017-08-24, 06:54

Sign in to follow this  
Mjr. Lee Fubar

TeamSpeak

Greetings,

[align=justify]     I was curious if it would be possible to put a link to the TeamSpeak channel in the menu bar at the top of the page perhaps under Community? Also is it possible to create a channel in Teamspeak for the 3 servers. I know there are individual rooms but would be nice to have a channel for the server as a whole. Sorry if this has been petitioned for in the past. I searched through the forums and didn't find anything related. Could have overlooked it though.

Gratefully,

Mjr. Lee Fubar

A.K.A. Mason Abernathy

Phoenix    1065

Underneath the DayZRP Logo at the top left you can see a lot of smaller icons. One of them is the TeamSpeak Icon. Easy to find and will directly open the TeamSpeak and connect you within seconds :)

As for Channels for the 3 servers. We really do not need that. We have plenty of normal channels people can use and group channels that groups can use.

There is enough channels and room for everyone. We don't need to clutter the teamspeak more with other channels we really don't need and that won't be used anyways.

Hello Mjr. Lee Fubar,

I am not sure if you know this or not, but we do have a link to the TS in that bar. It is located just underneath the DayZRP logo. It looks like this: ic_ts32.png

We used to have a TS link, but it was removed after a series of DDoS attacks forced us to change our TS server.

Hope this helped,

Iceinfly

Edit: Phoenix beat me to it :D

Clumsy    144

There is a link to the Teamspeak up by the menu bar. 

6663156a9c.jpg]

As for server channels I don't see a reason for them. Most of the time people in the servers are playing in groups and are in private channels or going solo and using the open public ones.

Hey All,

Sorry I noticed the TS link at the top left after posting. And only asked about the individual channels as it would be nice to communicate as a whole with everyone on that individual server then flipping through rooms. Consider this post dead and answered. Thanks!

Mjr. Lee Fubar

A.K.A. Mason Abernathy

Phoenix    1065

Hey All,

Sorry I noticed the TS link at the top right after posting. And only asked about the individual channels as it would be nice to communicate as a whole with everyone on that individual server then flipping through rooms. Consider this post dead and answered. Thanks!

Mjr. Lee Fubar

A.K.A. Mason Abernathey

That really depends on every person.

Personally, I don't switch through rooms to talk to people that are playing ingame. It might disturb them.

I know that if it was me, I wouldn't want random people disturbing me while I'm in RP with other people.

Unless I am on my own in a room, which I wouldn't mind people joining to say hello

As I said it really depends on every person and their prefferences. Some people surely wouldn't mind some company, others however prefer to be alone

zoyo    66

I think I see what you mean with the separate channels for each of the servers. While I get that it might make finding some people easier if you wanted to contact them after RP, it's not all that difficult the way it is now. People in groups will often be there most of the times. And if they're not you can always ask whoever is there.

Breadman    11

6663156a9c.jpg]

As for server channels I don't see a reason for them. Most of the time people in the servers are playing in groups and are in private channels or going solo and using the open public ones.

mabey make this more bold, so people can see it clearly

Phoenix    1065

6663156a9c.jpg]

mabey make this more bold, so people can see it clearly

They should be able to see this just fine :)

It's also listed in our FAQ, have a look! It's linked in the very first question at the top.