Server time: 2017-10-19, 03:46
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
LastPlaceHero

Base Bragging

Ok boys and girls this has been along time coming.

I got one, you got one, we all have one, It's a Base!

So lets all wave our collective genitalia at each other.

Screen shots, descriptions, or plain old riddles are welcome.

In the minutemen hay day we had quite the stash.

Server 1: 9 Barrels in berry, 12 protector cases all fully loaded

Server 2 : 6 Barrels Varying loads Berry

Server 3: 3 Barrels lightly stocked Berry, Minutemen HQ Military tent, 3 barrels, 2 regular tents *so well hidden that if you didn't know where you were going you would die of starvation in the woods. Still never found. Not in Berry*

To the lads that finally cleaned out the old berry stash.

You are very welcome. Enjoy the fal and literal fuck ton of ammo.

Holy shit son what in the hell.

I love the spot, I prefer to do it in map but that is just to cool.

I want so badly to show someone our old HQ spot because honestly it is just bad ass but only me and one other man know how to get to it.

and even then we once both died of starvation standing 2m from it because the way you have to look to see it is just.

Well it's just fucking terrible in the best of ways.

Oliv    1879

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-RIP-Fort-Zucchini-Memorial-thread

Fort zucchini, home of the masquerade for a time... Ended with 48 tents(roughly), 6-7 barrels 2 cars and a bus.

When the clown's had their own airstrip in the middle of nowhere...

NWM/Enigma's had quite the setup in Sinistock before. What it contained, I couldn't even tell you, we never conducted a survey. I'd have ball parked it around 20 tents of varying size, random amount of barrels. I stopped caring when some one stole my BBQ barrel.

Cow    0

No tents, shit's too big and easy to spot in the cabbage.

The future is barrels, lots of small stashes.

Until base building comes in about 20 years.

zoyo    70

My base:

I don't have one anymore :troll:

I don't carry much on me either. Usually just a boar pelt courier bag.

Plank    0

We just have a couple of empty tents for roleplay purposes, and a couple of barrels with an emergency stash of weapons.

Speaking of barrels, outhouses are a great place to hide 'em. Just sayin'.

Well...not my base by any means, but here goes

20160322145135_1.jpg

20160322145449_1.jpg20160322145541_1.jpg20160322145613_1.jpg20160322145726_1.jpg20160322145759_1.jpg20160322145921_1.jpg20160322145948_1.jpg

Almost all tents were fully loaded with all kinds of weapons and ridiculous amounts of ammo. No idea what town cuz my map aint working. Probably Lopatino and the staches belong to the Kings. Totally did not steal anything...thats a lie

Bruce    0

I'm pretty sure I have the best setup yet.

All my gear is stored on these moving devices. They're kinda like barrels, but they wander around with the help from two legs mounted on the bottom. No one ever expects a moving stash. I just have to find them and ask kindly for my gear, then I have everything I'll ever need.

DickSlide    250

Back in the old 501st I had a huge barrel stash with a couple people that had M4s, AKMs, SVDs. All them goodies. It was really close to GM becuase it was our home. It was gone within weeks of it being set up due to us dying and people stealing from it.

Don't have one, too much trouble finding a good place ,the tents, the barrels.No thank you, plus I can't be bothered to go back to it every time I get something relatively good, prefer to keep those things on me anyway.

Joules    274

Back during the Enigmas V1, we had a pretty nice set up, and we got it all over the course of one night. I can't remember exactly how much stuff we had, but one of our members was busy.

We had the camp for a long while, until it was found by some people who griefed us and left a note saying our camp was found. I can't remember what the name was that they listed, but it was something silly.

Then there was the "camp" we had in Sin City, the one Oliv was talking about. I never bothered to count either, but there was way too much stuff. It was starting to get frustrating.

Nolan    0

The French Foreign Legion had a massive base before the current patch, not sure if anyone has any screenshots though. I think it had 3-4 car tents, 4 regular tents, a bunch of barrels, a bus, 2x offroads and 2x sedans. Though it wasn't as good as Johnny and Zanaan's barrels full of M4s while they were still in the game. The whole Legion had one, with spares lmao.

Hollows    450

The Regulators have an entire Prison Island. I think we win, nobody else here has their own private island.

Jetwells    0

The Regulators have an entire Prison Island. I think we win, nobody else here has their own private island.

ZBOR had Chernarus, I think we won.

Bruce    0

ZBOR had Chernarus, I think we won.

Nice meme! :troll:

Stradic    286

The Lovec and Roamers used to have a nice stash with multiple vehicles and tents setup, however, like all campsites they all get found sooner or later which is why I now avoid setting up any type of stash point until base building comes in.

I may or may not have a bag with stuff in it

10/10 best base ever