Server time: 2017-08-19, 07:40

Sign in to follow this  

Bases?

Question

So due to the server changing from Exile to Desolation, which i don't mind!

I had one question, do we have base building? I can imagine the RP that bases could provide :D

7 answers to this question

Doc Phlox    24

I know that desolation allows it, literally just watched a video on YouTube, and they look awesome! So damn cool.

Not sure if we will get it though, I really want it. So long as people aren't placing them in really obnoxious areas or using it to block doors and shit

Goku    61

Desolation does have base building.

[video=youtube]

From what I can understand this video give some details on how to build bases and gives some details on the different stages of base developement. For any further information on how to build bases in Desolation I would recommend going on youtube and searching for the different types of bases.

Does this answer your question?

Hebee    2216

I know that desolation allows it, literally just watched a video on YouTube, and they look awesome! So damn cool.

Not sure if we will get it though, I really want it. So long as people aren't placing them in really obnoxious areas or using it to block doors and shit

I believe there is/ Will be guidelines as to certain areas in which bases will be forbidden to avoid such annoyances

Doc Phlox    24

I believe there is/ Will be guidelines as to certain areas in which bases will be forbidden to avoid such annoyances

Thank Jebus

You can mark this as solved, this answers my question!

Thank you!

Hebee    2216

Glad to see you got the answers you were looking for, if you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask.

/solved