Server time: 2017-08-18, 14:40

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #13 - Sova

Finn    76

Wednesday, March 3rd.

Yesterday was the disbanding of the New World Mafia, it has been sad that it has come to this. I know there will always be a community of friends hanging in our town, but in all honesty I have to leave. Our defence is very low, with the numbers of residents dwindling. People might see this as a opportunity to get at us, since because we aren't allied with the Gamblers since we are not the New World Mafia, we are free game. I plan on heading east, I honestly don't give two flying fucks about the masked ones, they can rob me. I am not Alek,. I am not Alek, I am not Alek.

I don't know who I'll go to, my friends are slowly abandoning us every day, and now I don't know where I can go, who I can remain to trust. It is scary, and sad, I don't know what I'll do, maybe I'll just seclude myself to the forest once again. I am starting to get lonely again, I really need more friends, I am scared I will lose all my friends once this group splits up and everyone decides to go their own way. I need time to think, time to be myself again, I have gone under this alias and I have not been myself in order to conceal my true self.

Maybe I should just screw it and remain a new person?

Finn    76

-snip-

I enjoy hostage situations with the Clowns, they are great people OOC, and plus the RP they offer sure spices up my RP. I prefer RP over Gear to an extent, I have to resort to looking for gear when I don't have enough gear to classify as a hunter, A minimum of a improvised and some sort of rifle (with or without ammo).

Finn    76

-snip-

I don't see much people robbing people of hunting rifles, bandits usually prefer an AK.