Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:11

Sign in to follow this  
Frozen

Vitalik 'Kid' Grazlov Photo Album/Journal (Updated 19/06/2016)

Frozen    45

*Whilst Vitalik was clearing a building. He would notice an open journal on the floor. He started thinking about maybe starting to write down stories like Miranda did on her journal yet but Vitalik was not the best at writing. He stayed there silently staring at the blank page. Then all of a sudden an infected would grab him by the backpack and pull him down the stairs. Vitalik barely able pulls out his pistol, cocks it and fires at the infected. He stays on the ground shivering scared as he saw how close that was. He stood up picking up some of his equipment that fell out of his backpack when he notices one of his Polaroid pictures had fallen onto an blank page of the journal. Vitalik instantly smiled as his head worked on the idea of a photo journal. He would go up the stairs of the house as he would lock the room, clear a table placing on it his pictures, a green pen and the journal and some tape. He would quietly decide to dedicate some pages to different themes, he would then start to attach some of his pictures and sometimes even writing some messages under them*

600x730http://i.imgur.com/iouNloJ.png[/img]

Adventures

31/03/2016

wydzS5E.png

I met the Roamers which was a fun group of nice people. I met Kelly, Stradic and Thomas from I can remember. They were really nice and I also traded with them. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was scared. After all that's happened I'm starting to fear people but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. Kelly was super cool and gave me a jacket with a lot of pockets and I really appreciate it. I might of not shown it because I was a bit scared but it really helped me out. Always good to have some extra pockets.

6V3gZKv.png

[align=left]Hours later I returned to the airfield. I was confused. I spent yesterday and today walking on the airfield. Just thinking of what now? What do I need to do. I'm not one who doesn't know 'how' to survive. I've been doing it my hole life. I hunted my own food and my family's. I grew my own crops when my dad taught me how. I know how to survive but why? Like do I felt like I have no one to care for. I felt alone. Broken. Betrayed. I just broke down on the middle of the airfield. Even if I heard shots in the distance I just 'couldn't' force myself to move. "Where? Why?" was all I could think of. 

[align=left]Later on the day I started heading down west and I met up with Miranda.. Her 'buddy' Jimmy, Lucius and some other guy who is the Brother of Lucifer the Dead Clown. I talked to Lucius about having found some proof to maybe not get my head blown up by the Liska and he said I should go see Lucas. I saw him in the distance and went to see him. On the way I stopped next to Miranda and offered her ammo as she was almost about to 'run' away and asked me why was I 'really' here. As if I wronged her. I then ran with Lucas to Polana's Factory site as for a meeting and I explained to him my situation with Liska and he said he'll let Bardov know and talk to me. On the way we spoke about how Siren kissed Miranda. I was curious to know how Lucas deals with Siren since it's also Lilly. I was curious to know because when I heard Miranda kissed Siren twice it made me feel odd.

RLmxn5M.png6L4fvBd.png

[align=left]As we arrived with Lucas. Naegen and Bardov were already there. I tried to stay quiet so Bardov doesn't notice me, until I spoke to him at least. Later on the others came. Then everyone set up incase this is an ambush since you can never be too safe. I stayed up with Naegen on the last floor to do some overwatch for a bit and then went down a lower level to talk to Lucius. We then both headed down to the ground level as he stayed next to the entrance. I saw Jimmy and Miranda snickering about something. Made me slightly uneasy but I kept focused on making sure no one would sneak in. After a bit a Sue and Cid came. I didn't get to talk to them much and I was very curious about them. I just tried to keep my eyes so no one sneaks up on us rather then stay around for the meeting.

g8Z0wSc.pngKlIDh7v.png

From what I did hear the meeting was about fighting the Clowns or something? Something about Sue and her people maybe supplying our fight against them. It was odd and there were some odd things said about a lot of people and groups that I didn't hear about for a few weeks or so now. I also looked to my right to see Miranda and the guy in the gas mask. No clue who he was but she trust's him. More then me it seems. The meeting lasted so long, so long in fact that when we left it was night time already. At some point during the meeting, Sue left to tell Logan or something that he was a bigger bullet sponge then before. I also left the room to make sure no one sneaks up on her and to be fair I wasn't doing much guarding at that moment. Then Sue came to me and I sorta got afraid and didn't know what to say so I started a chat with her talking about 'Business'. To be fair I felt like I was having a really fun chat with her. I made her laugh which I don't know how I did it. It would be cool to meet her again, not many people that I talk to seem to be interested in a chat. Usually they'll find something better to do or call me out on something. After sometime Cid I think came and started to talk to her. I didn't want to be a bother so I left. I saw Miranda and asked her if we could talk later on and she agreed. As we left the Factory site Lucas started the conversation about my Dad's Soviet Passport and Journal. I was very scared to talk infront of everyone but basically they said I was a half breed so it's better then being a full Russian and to be fair. I'm happy because I know that deep inside I wasn't completely a Russian. I felt I wasn't part of them and they wanted nothing of me and the Chernarussians are way happier to seem then the Russians. When we talked I asked her how she was and she said that she was doing better physically. I knew what she meant. I asked her how her thing with Jimmy and her and she said they aren't a thing. I continued my talk with her and told her about some parts of my chat with Lucas at the start of the day. Involving maybe giving her some shooting practice or training navigating through the woods. I guess she sorta agreed to it but I ain't sure. Bardov approached and said he will be doing the first round of over watch during the night. We then returned to the barn and we sat there. Ender also gave me the frequency so I could talk to Sue so I guess I might meet her soon? Miranda sat by the wall and Jimmy joined her there. At some point they -both- stood up and left. I know what Jimmy is doing because, well I did it too and I don't know how to feel. Miranda keeps claiming it's nothing but maybe Jimmy doesn't know that or Miranda is outright lying to my face.

01/04/2016

nTthart.pnghZfrq27.png

[align=left]Today I woke up and it was a very odd feeling. I didn't feel great after seeing Jimmy and Miranda leave the other night. I left the barn we stayed at to go into the woods to calm myself. I could feel it. The anger. The jealousy. The emotions inside were killing me. I was trying to just calm myself down. I was just having so many flashbacks. All the past pains in my life, my mom killing herself in front of me, having to shoot my own father, finding a new family and getting super close to them and then they vanish. I felt miserable for so many months and then I left to try socialize. The only thing that got me out was Miranda. She saved me by making me want to leave more, meet her and meet new people again. Even if I felt the emotions taking over me I tried to do what I used to when I wanted to find Miranda and socialize and explore. I luckily stumbled upon John. He was one of the 'only' people I came across whilst I lived in the woods for 8 months hiding from the Liska and people after my family vanished. It was nice to see a familiar and very unique person. He's the only person I know who looks like the people from the Eastern Lands. We went to Kabanino and the Western Airfield. We saw 8 people robbing some guy and to be fair that's all we did. We tried to shoot some infected near by and get the robbers to leave but we aren't sure what happened. We think the Robbers left the Victims but we weren't sure and ran to Stary Sobor. I met a girl there called Kimberlyn there. She was nice and sounded different. I complimented here voice and stuff and we exchanged frequencies I guess.

A03nrDI.pngbgt2Lm9.png

After a while me and John got split up in the darkness. I saw a fire being made in the distance and I went in to say hi. It was Cowboy but he was very surprised. Aiming his crossbow at in shock. He checked me out to see if it was really me and then hugged me out of relief. It was nice seeing someone like him from my former family. Even if he wasn't part of it he always hanged out with us and it was fun having him. I told him about what I've been doing and that I've met someone called Miranda and that I was ready to help her if she ever needed it. He was as always very protective of me. More then ever actually. He still thinks I'm a kid but I've changed. He also mentioned being part of the United Front or something and that he wanted to take me to them now. I can't really agree because I want to stay with my new family. I don't know what to tell him. Miranda and I were talking on the radio a bit and she mentioned hurting her foot which got be worried but Cowboy noticed so I told him about her a bit and he wanted to see her. I was surprised and scared I just tried to give any reason for him to go meet her yet since she wasn't feeling well and I felt she hated me. I mentioned her being taken by the Clowns and that got him hooked. I asked Miranda and she told me where everyone was so I left to go and meet them. When we arrived it was an odd hello from Cowboy. He was very loud and I felt very humiliated. There was Jimmy, Miranda, Lucius and Lucas. Cowboy talked to most of them about the Clowns, alliances, the United Front and stuff that was going on at the moment they mentioned Lucifer's hanging body in the tree. He wanted to go and see him. 

0OArxE8.png6JceeOS.png

[align=left]When we got there he shot the body a few times. I didn't enjoy seeing aa hanging body even though it was a Lucifer, a Clown who turned Scottie against Miranda. He's still human and not meant to be a trophy. They kept talking about Lucifer and how some of the Clowns aren't all bad but just need help. I wasn't really listening I was just confused and thinking about Cowboy wanting to take me away, Miranda and Liska. After some time Lucas shot the rope and Lucifer's body dropped. I didn't have any energy to make him a grave to Cowboy poured Whiskey all over his body and I threw a torch at it. Even if he was evil I still had to give him a prayer. I then watched his body burn before I moved away. I was too tired to watch it. I just had to many thoughts.

7sccrYQ.pngWWpcWGo.png

[align=left]Lucas and Cowboy had a talk about Liska and stuff I think. Cowboy was confused by me being called a Half Breed which I don't mind to be fair. Makes me feel happier to know I am not Russian but also Chernarussian. I heard Cowboy start to talk again about taking me somewhere safe when I asked Lucas is this was going to be our camp. I kinda left telling Cowboy I was very tired and I heard Lucas mention that I was part of their family now? I'm not sure. Right after Cowboy said that I was his old friend and stuff like that and then I couldn't hear anything. I walked to the place where Miranda was angry at me the other day. I told her on the radio I was there if she wanted to talk. It went so fucking wrong. I was so furious because of everyone talking about Fucking Scottie. I couldn't really control my mixed emotions. I was also tired and I couldn't ever told to anyone before. All the emotions I had just got out and it went really wrong. I shouldn't have said what I did say. I feel horrible. I feel like a horrible person. I still do love her and care for her so I feel so bad. I always tried to protect her but now I feel I hurt her. I just couldn't ever understand why she lacked trust in me when all I did was try help me and keep her happy. That's really the main thing that made me feel so uneasy. I never got to talk to anyone about these issues so it just kept building up. For an entire month I've been trying to join this family and just have people to fall back on. I wanted to be closer to Miranda but now I lost her and I don't know what I should do. I talked to Jimmy briefly and asked him to take care of Miranda because I fucked up. I went up to a house and lost it. Just broke down in there. 

[align=left]

02/04/2016   

5f3ZltM.pngk85nQxt.png

This day was odd. Nothing really important happened at the start of the day other then I had to run away from a bunch of people in Kabanino. When I returned to the place we stay. I went into the house I've been taking shelter for now. I looked out my window and saw Lucius, Ender, Miranda and Jimmy sitting by the fire and water pump. I waited for a bit as I noticed Miranda leaving. So I took my chance and went in to go and fill up my water bottle. Jimmy said hello and mentioned me wanting to talk to him. I couldn't really say yes or no. I was confused so I just agreed. As we left I noticed Ender staring me down and I knew what was happening. I was afraid but tried to not show it. We got up to the higher part of town as I started to talk to Jimmy about Miranda. I just told him honestly what I had with her and why I may stare him down when he's with her. I guess I'm jealous. During our walk I spotted Ender following us and even as we spoke. I could hear people moving, bushing being brushed. I know what I heard and I knew it wasn't animals. After a long talk about the matter I knew him and Miranda were now a thing. I wouldn't try and take her away. I probably couldn't and I just want Miranda to be happy so if it means being with someone else so be it. I care for her and if it means I have to be forgotten then so be it. I just want to be make sure she's safe. I still feel bad for yelling at her. Jimmy told me I should apologize which I wanted to but was too shy to do. So as we finished I was thinking of what I could of said when suddenly Ender and his friends finally came out of the bushes and took me hostage. Tying me up and breaking my radio. I was taken down the road as I saw Jimmy, Lucius, Miranda and others there looking at me but no one helped me or stopped them. I know Miranda, Jimmy and Ender are behind all of this. Jimmy knew something was going to happen and Miranda probably asked for it. Ender was the one who was actually tasked to do anything I guess. They scared me. Put a gun to my head saying they will kill me. Preparing tools to torture me. I didn't know they were just trying to scare me. I thought this was the end. My first time being tortured. The other fucking guy was talking to me and then he mentioned my Mom. I snapped. I couldn't control my emotions and I just got overwhelmed with fear. I fainted on the spot and woke up in my house. I took all my stuff and ran away. I can't think straight anymore. My head always hurts. I'm always thinking about the moment my Mom, finished herself on the railings of Moscow when I was 3 with he last words being "I can't take it anymore. I love you Vitalik". To this day I still assume I am the reason behind her death. I now hide in the woods, confused, scared, betrayed and abandoned. 

03/04/2016 

FXhsClL.pngZDce2MF.png

I was running through the woods this morning. I was so lost and I didn't know what to do. I found a hut and inside a radio. I sent out a random message. I wasn't sure what I wanted to say by it but after a while and after a few replies from Jimmy, Scarlet and then I heard Lucas and told me that Ender wanted to apologize and that I should talk to him over the private frequency. He told me he wanted to talk to me about the hole Miranda situation. Right after this I saw this particular woman in the town. I was curious and asked for her name and I found out it was Wallis. Ender's friend or love interest. I was shocked and instantly scared that Ender might be around so I ran away to the hills. She actually followed me and wanted to talk and figure out what happened and why I was scared. I didn't want any trouble so I pretended Ender was a very cool person and then I looked through my binoculars and I saw Ender and at that point I left. I waited for Lucas at the Gorka Gas Station as him, Lucius and DeMonte arrived along side him. He told me that I should try and avoid being with Miranda. Not talk to her really since this is what happened out of it. He told me she is bad with words and I guess I didn't disagree. After the talk he tried to get Ender on the radio to ask him to come and apologize but he said he'll come when he wants to. Lucas then had the same talk with Miranda but over the radio. After a little while I split off from the group as I went to through the town. Noticing the sun was vanishing. I started to think as I looked outside the barred rails. What was my mission now? What do I aim to do now? After a while I left and went into my little shack which I've been sleeping in for a bit. 

04/04/2016

S4bzs64.png5xWWbEU.png

[align=left]I didn't much today. I mainly walked around Gorka looking for supplies. I found out that opening doors of any kind helps me focus a lot. I do it when I talk to people but I guess they get irritated by it so I try avoid it. I didn't see many people walking about in the town. I was very surprised knowing that Ender, Miranda and all theirs friends were in Gorka the day before and now they all vanished. It was just very quiet. Then I saw some man with a flare. I didn't talk to him much. Just asked him why he had the flare, since it gives his location away. I didn't find him very interesting and he seems focused on finding his supplies so I slipped away. When the sun was going to set I found Sonny and Scarlet. Sonny was as he usually is. Grumpy sounding and tells me stuff that I know will anger me. This time he talked to me about Jimmy and Miranda being together. I already knew but he just told it to me. He got confused by me opening the car doors whilst talking to him as I tried to stay focused but then I stopped. I could heard Scarlet saying "Leave Him Alone" or something and I got confused. I thought Scarlet didn't like me. Then a week after that in Novy Sobor she kept kidding around with me and when I went to pray in the church she came over apologizing if she upset me putting a hand on my shoulder saying I should toughen up because she was only kidding half the time. Saying she always tries to irritate me because that's a part of who she is. That she picks on those she cares about and then she winked at me saying I was also cute. Basically she's a mystery to me. I don't know what her intentions are. Then two random people came and I split off to my shack to take a rest. When I woke up it was night time and I went to pray. For a few hours it was quiet until I heard a door knock. Then came in Ender. I was terrified, especially seeing him have a gun out. The first moments were very awkward and I didn't believe him when he said over the radio that he didn't want to hurt me. When things settled down I explained to him what was happening to me, my issues thinking and why Lucky really managed to fuck with my mind. He was obviously sorry for him and being a believer and being in a church at the same time I felt forced to forgive him. After a long while of talking I felt so much easier as if I lost a big weight off my shoulders and I even found someone I could talk to who understands. He told me how his family died and we both shared aggressive fathers. I explained to him what my problem was when I yelled at Miranda was. It wasn't her it was me not thinking right. He did the right thing getting involved. He said he treats her like his own sister. I never had a brother but I'd probably do the same. Not torture them though. Later on he talked to be about Wallis and how he feels about her and I guess his fear. I snapped and asked him if I could maybe help her avoid trouble. Having been unharmed by anyone for months. I did this to try and redeem myself. Everyone got opinions about me now. Thinking I did bad things to Miranda or something. I insisted and gave him my frequency and he gave me his. As he was leaving I asked him to tell Miranda I was sorry. For everything.

[align=left]

10/04/2016 

uTt4E9U.pngbjlFyAD.png

[align=left]After a few days of hiding in the woods after my talk with Ender. I decided to once more leave and try socialize. Miranda told me a while ago that I should try to and find myself something to do. After some searching I reluctantly went to Kabanino or "Jamestown" because the Clowns seem to have taken over it. I met this person called Freddy there. Some random people came there and I talked to them and Freddy and then I sneaked away. I saw Lucas next to the Church in Kabanino and I talked to him for a bit. I remember him from the day before I got "tortured". We stayed around the town as others walked through and then some guy called Elijah and Freddy got into an argument and a knife fight started. I was slightly surprised and afraid seeing them slice each other. After a few minutes of the battle, Olivia would run in between the two and make them stop fighting which sorta worked.

12TFFK3.pngu84CU4X.png

[align=left]I turned away for a moment and as I looked back I saw Elijah slightly slice Olivia or something and I was shocked slightly. She knelled down and bandaged as Elijah stood there in shock himself it seemed and wanted to help her treat the wound. At least the fighting stopped. Elijah ran off a bit later and then Lucas and Freddy went off to talk to some strangers who just approached us. I looked to the side and saw Olivia walking off, I got worried since she just got hurt. I barely know her but she obviously isn't evil. I followed her a bit later and found her sitting next to a stone wall as she was treating her wounds and also removed her slightly ripped jacket. I talked to her and asked if she was alright. I wanted to be sure. After a bit of talking Elijah ran over and I think he wanted to apologies and Olivia straight up said no. I was very scared and uneasy. Elijah then left and told me to keep her safe to which I nodded a bit but was still in shock. Olivia noticed his wounds and wanted to treat them but her left. I then walked back to the others with Olivia and I don't know why but I mentioned what happened at the end of the day I met of. How I got mentally 'tortured'. She said she felt bad but she did nothing wrong. She also offered to talk about it if I needed to. She then left to make sure that Elijah treats his wounds properly and I waved her goodbye.

DTn0wNU.png

[align=left]I saw that one of the random people which came over to use earlier had a clown mask. I asked him if he had it and it seemed that Freddy now owned it. After we said goodbye to the strangers I went to Freddy and asked him if I can 'borrow' the mask. He agreed and gave it to me. I somehow felt something seeing the mask. It reminded me of Cameron. I miss him a lot. I wish I could see him again but it seems he's somewhere else. Though the mask almost looked identical to the one that Cameron used to wear. A bit cleaner and shinier actually. After travelling with Lucas and Freddy I felt very tired and I decided I should part ways. I think I stayed around people a bit too long and need to take another break I think.

[align=left]

13/04/2016   

0BvphYs.pngRMdkDhk.png

[align=left]*As Vitalik would begin to write he would look to his right and see the mask leaned against a wall. He stared into it for a few moments and looked away closing his eyes. Then he felt lost for a few moments as if something took him over, his warms flying over to the mask to grasp it firmly and attaches it to his face as a slight worried chuckle escaped his mouth and he would resume writing but in a different pen color and different hand writing*

[align=left]I've walking about for a few days now! Yes. Alone and bored as hell and my only friend is the mask. It makes me feel safer. I don't know how to express it I guess through words but I just feel safe. I feel like I'm taken care of or protected. I have so many curious questions I always wanted answered. I wonder if others know what I have to deal with now. Every single day! I will find this 'Lucky' Person and ask him myself. I wonder if he know's a sound louder then bombs. I wonder when Cameron will be back. I don't know what he'll think of me now but this will be a fun meeting. 

rCuSSPG.png8uxeR7b.png

[align=left]*Vitalik would shake his head a few times dropping his pen and book in udder fear as he felt he had control over himself once more. He looked down at the text in fear. His hands moving to touch his own face only to feel the mask as he would yell in complete fear stepping back and dropping to his knees taking out his Glock and looking at it scared and confused for a few moments and goes back to his journal slowly with another pen*

I don't understand what's happened. I didn't write that but no one else is around. I'm not crazy right? I mean I can't think straight anymore and I hear voices and I see flashbacks of the past but that's not my fault. I don't want to be crazy or anything. I'm confused and what do I do now? I don't know who to ask for help. What do I say? "Hello I think I went crazy whilst I was writing on a journal". They'll probably shoot me. Everyone wants to betray another person at some point. I don't think there is a way of stopping it. I guess I'll just have to try and focus on myself and fix myself. This mask is evil or maybe I'm just trying to blame it for my own imagination. 

15/04/2016

IKz0o7Y.pngHsO7E0R.png

A few days after the incident with the mask. I decided I'd head out from the woods once more and explore hopefully to meet someone I know and stuff. I was lucky enough to stumble upon Lucas at the Novy Junkyard. It was good to see him again and I followed him, we spoke about a few random things. I asked where has he been to which he mentioned that he was with Lilly away from everyone for a little bit. After talking I noticed we started to approached the North West Airfield and I slightly got worried. I asked Lucas where we were going and he said to Bashnya. I was confused because that was the first place I went when I first arrived to Chernarus having heard stories of the colony but when I got there it was deserted. So me going back there again was slightly surprising and confusing but I didn't really question Lucas. As we got there, it was empty and we waited for a bit. A few minutes later a group of people I did not know arrived. One of them was Hazel, the girl who claimed I yelled a Wallie which was false. I sorta avoided talking to her. I remember some of them spoke about Scottie and I felt super uneasy. Right after they told us that the Clowns were coming to Bashnya so we quickly ran away to Grishino and waited for some people. I think one of them was Dr. Hope? I'm not sure.

wkBW5Cc.pngafaEN6Q.png

I was slightly anxious of being there. So many random faces. I just stood next to Lucas afraid a bit but I tried to not show it. I hid my head between my shoulders as I observed them all. Hazel seemed to be a bit trigger happy from what I understand. She also injured a man called Lewis. She shot him in the leg accidentally and another man who was a medic I guess came and helped him treat the wound. After his wound was taken care of Lewis walked away putting his boots back on. From what I understood Hazel walked on his injured foot and jokingly said she'll shoot his other leg. She did actually shoot her gun once, not hitting him but I thought she might. I just stayed quiet. After a while I saw Lucas was leaving and I followed him but took another way out of the town. I went up to the woods and took a long rest. I felt very tired and overwhelmed due to the anxiety.

16/04/2016

U6amHKA.pngkGkdUh6.png

[align=left]I woke up on the hills of Grishino. I wasn't sure where Lucas went of where the others were. I decided to head down south. A few minutes before reaching Kabanino, I stumbled upon Scarlet at first it was scary, I wasn't sure what to think or do. I tried to be as friendly as possible because I didn't want to seem rude and have Sonny yell at me. After a few moments of some casual chatting I felt at ease with her. She was alone which slightly worried me. It was nice seeing her though because I got to see a different side of her and I think she saw a different side of me. That side which isn't scared or stuff, the casual me I suppose. We headed to Vybor to find some supplies, avoiding Kabanino for obvious reasons such as the Clowns. When we got to Vybor it seemed pretty empty. Whilst looting the town though, Scarlet did something which slightly shocked me. She told me something very personal about her and she said I was the first person to know. I slightly stood there unsure on how to reply. I felt joy to see that someone trusted me. To make her feel safe I told her a personal story about me. The final moments I spent with my Mom before she killed herself in the metro. I won't go into the details of the story but I guess I slightly showed her my own trust in her. Even though she can take care of herself I still felt some off need to keep her safe being the only one there with her. I still can't explain how I feel about that, maybe I'm overthinking things but still I'm happy to know she trusts me. From that day on, any ill feelings about her from the past were gone. I won't state what she told me here because if I ever die or get captured, I don't want them to find this and endanger her. After that we stayed in one of the houses for a little. She rested and I just stood guard for an hour or so.

dCoVSHb.pngBuD3KfX.png

[align=left]After the wait, people started showing up in Vybor. At first it seemed slightly scary. We had the Roamers there but we didn't know it was them. A few moments later though Sonny came and I felt slightly at ease. We quickly understood that the people we were talking to were Roamers and all went well from there. We all talked for a little moment before we started heading for Lopatino. It was me, Sonny, Scarlet, Kelly, Stradic and then some people I don't know. We followed the roads till we reached an old inn. We went in and had a little chat and laugh. I filled up my canteen with Vodka which I found in one of the drawers. I'm not an alcoholic but I don't mind a drink once or twice. To be fair it's not easy to be drunk. It hasn't happen to me yet. After having some nice time we got out of the house and stood there in the fields. They were talking about going to help Cowboy and his friends in the United Front. I felt very tired at that point and as they left to go help. I went into the woods and made myself a little camp to stay in for a few days.

24/04/2016

U26y8Ra.pngRAXx16F.png

[align=left]After another long break in the woods, I decided to venture out. I mainly stayed around the Lopatino area during all my resting days. The same place that I last time with Scartlet, Sonny and some of the Roamers. I did notice this girl behind me as I ran behind bushes to get to the next village north to scavenge, looking for some random food or soda to get my hands on. After a few moments Laura ended up walking up to me and we had a very awkward first meeting, I was eating and she just walked up and looked at me. Now that I write this, it was pretty funny but at that point I was very scared and wasn't sure what to do. After we introduced eachother, I asked her where she was heading and she mentioned north and then east, since I didn't have much to do I tagged along. We talked and to be fair we were pretty similar. We both had snipers and we both rather stay in the back of the group because you got less trouble to deal with. Especially with my anxiety. I guess it was nice to see someone like me. She mentioned she was a Gambler or she was a hired gun who worked with the Gamblers. I didn't mind much because I didn't really have any trouble with the Gamblers, they never caused me any trouble so I didn't mind. After an hour or so we reached Severograd and we cleared out the city from infected together. The infected kept coming from all the sides, as if they were ambushing us like a pack of wolves. It was stressful and slightly scary since it was dark and hard to see. After that we went up to the quarry that was next to Severograd because she heard there were people who lived there and had a tent. I followed her and when we reached the quarry I felt very tired so I said my goodbyes and parted ways with Laura.

01/05/2016

MD8ejr1.pngluXtX36.png

[align=left]I went down from Vybor after staying there for a little after my last adventure. The town itself seemed empty so I headed south to check out a broken bus. As I got there I heard people. They spotted me as I approached them. I got to be honest but I was scared because one of them said "Fresh Meat". Just felt like I just approached cannibals but then I quickly realized with was Scarlet and her crew. I also found Scottie. I already wrote about this on the "Friends" section but give a short explanation. We talked for a little and we came to an understanding. Though trust will take time to reappear I suppose. After our talk me and Scottie were slightly falling behind with the others so we had to sprint to catch them. Felt good to use my legs to be honest. We managed to catch up with them on the outside of Kabanino. I felt slightly uneasy going through the town.

uH9Azdu.pngE45N24U.png

[align=left]I was slightly interested to see these guys follow Scarlet. Can't say since I don't know why they followed her like that in formation but it was cool to see. As we reached Kabanino we ran through the town and it seemed pretty much alright. Didn't find anyone so we had no trouble. We then started to head down to Stary Sobor and at that moment I started feeling slightly tired. Probably from the massive amounts of emotions I had to deal with when I saw Scottie. It was quite stressful and scary to be fair. I said my goodbyes as I headed on my own to the hills of Novy Sobor and took a nap.

[align=left]

[align=left]18/06/2016

ORLBXzi.pngRir6ukZ.png

[align=left]It's been a while since I've picked up the camera or even left my little shack in the woods. I took a long while to think about my life, how it is going and how I should continue to live. I've come to a conclusion that staying on my own is the safest route but it doesn't help my sanity. I feel like socializing in the past has someone showed me a new way to live life. To be with people and not have to survive alone. Even though the two times I joined a family it just quietly died out, I think I will give it another shot. I will have to change my behavior, or at least try to be less or a silent man. I met with Bardov earlier today and we spoke about what was expected of me, what I should say to other members from Liska about my birthplace. He also mentioned that Liska was no more, or something along those lines. So long have I had troubles with Liska, now I find myself talking to a Liska and not pointing guns at each other. Time have changed. I met Domek and Jura, from what I could tell they were both Liska. I joined their conversation and watched them practice with their firearms. They weren't great shots but at least they could hit the target after some time. Didn't tell them I was a half breed though, Bardov advised me to not mention it unless he's there.

pHCBqU2.pngj9tEuFa.png

[align=left]After spending a few hours with the others, Bardov mentioned that we should head out and start getting some supplies for some reason. Didn't quite hear what we were looking for because a few minutes after the order was given I was told to move to a radio tower to guard the ground level. I met some random person from Sweden I think? Didn't catch his name really but he was weird so I just send him south to the closest water source since he mentioned he was very thirsty. I then continued to look for supplies with the orders whilst Bardov was keeping things in order, giving orders and such. After a few more hours we finished and we slightly all went out separate ways. I took a seat and watched the sunset in peace for a few minutes, taking in the silence before I headed south to my shack for a nap.

[/sPOiler]

Photography

av4LgGc.png

[align=left]As I wrote on the picture. This was a very quiet moment. I was on the airfield as the sun was setting and nothing was around, the animals were going quiet. I saw no infected on the airfield and I didn't hear any shots or anything. It was just an amazing sight. I took the picture and I am really proud of it to be honest. I don't think I ever took any pictures like these. Might start taking pictures of cool stuff rather then just people.

YI02b3O.png

[align=left]This was a cute picture I took when I was with Scottie and Miranda. I love them too dearly. They really just make me happier I guess. Miranda is amazing and I feel so happy to be teaching stuff to Scottie and just trying to keep him safe. He brings my mood up I guess. I took this picture whilst we were walking from Mogilevka to Novy Sobor. Though instead we stopped at Camp Hope. The former home of my family. It made me sad but these two cheered me up. We then took a nap in the camp before we left the next morning.

LyK97h3.png

[align=left]The same night I found Miranda after her being taken by the Clowns. I took this picture as we went to the shore. I remember seeing Miranda sitting on the dock with her light and it gave me an idea for a picture. I went up and placed my own light when she left and took an out of focus picture. It was a bit random and I was just trying to get my head to think about something else then Miranda having been tortured and stuff.

1Nak6iK.png

[align=left]This is also one of those random pictures. I put the camera on a log and set it on a timer as I ran into the water and got into this position. This took me several tried and when I left I was soaking wet. Same as the last one, an out of focus picture though with me in it. It was fun trying to get this shot but I'm never again taking any pictures that involve me getting into water. Too much work!

Old Pictures

wMG3BBR.png

[align=left]So back in the day when I still used to stay on the coast. I met this random survivor who only had one hand. I was so confused and like amazed by his condition. I asked him if I can know what happened and how he manages to survive with only one hand. He gladly took me inside one building and explained that he amputated the arm after an infected had bitten him because that's what he saw in a movie. He told me surviving is hard but there are people that help him out due to his condition and it gave me hope in this world. I then asked him if I can take a picture of him and he gladly agreed. He did not care if I was Russian even. He was a super cool dude. His name was Liocha.

asvzPyl.pngP4hLNpa.png

[align=left]When I was younger and used to hang around my old family, I went out hunting a lot. Most of the time with Rex. I gave him my camera a lot and to be fair I'm happy he took these pictures. I guess it brings back memories from the moment when the picture is snapped. Though I wish we would have taken more pictures together but he wasn't the most photogenic person ever. Neither am I really but I was just too focused to say not. Luckily you can't see my face on the picture because I used to look much younger and it was really noticeable that I wasn't 18. Not anymore I guess!

BXekgeR.png

[align=left]Back in the old family we used to hang around castles a lot. I think it was because of Matt? Nevertheless we got bored there sometimes and me and Rex always knew how to entertain ourselves. Here's an example. After a few hours of looking we both found long swords in good condition. Though Rex's looked bloodier or rustier. It was always fun being with Rex and I don't remember who won. I think it was a draw?

Loving the format. The balance between very well edited pictures and text describing the image makes it easy to read and gives you the feeling that this text is very much bound IG situations.

Looking forward to more!

Hassan    381

Nice stuff

Keira    1031

Overly attached boyfriend incoming! JK nice pics. Keep posting.

Frozen    45

If we do ever have an adventure Scarlet I'll add you. To the super duper exclusive journal.

Keira    1031

If we do ever have an adventure Scarlet I'll add you.

Oh there will be an adventure... I'll be sure to post the picture of your corpse. :troll:

Frozen    45

Oh there will be an adventure... I'll be sure to post the picture of your corpse. :troll:

Sure. Though we could at least cuddle in it. :troll:

Hassan    381

And that's where your corpse becomes unidentifiable, grenades in the mouth, etc.

Keira    1031

And that's where your corpse becomes unidentifiable, grenades in the mouth, etc.

jennamarbles-boomroasted.gif~c200

Pretty sick pics dude. Love the effort put into the thread.

Ghoozovich    263

Sweet stuff, m80! Diggin' the format of the whole thing, has a sleek flow to it, plus it kind of brings the still photos to life.

Frozen    45

Loving the format. The balance between very well edited pictures and text describing the image makes it easy to read and gives you the feeling that this text is very much bound IG situations.

Looking forward to more!

Nice stuff

Really nice pics, good format, I like this a lot hopefully you keep adding more!

Pretty sick pics dude. Love the effort put into the thread.

Sweet stuff, m80! Diggin' the format of the whole thing, has a sleek flow to it, plus it kind of brings the still photos to life.

Thanks a lot to you all!

Frozen    45

Updated some stuff in Photography, Friends and The One.

*Snap* Boom and I'm dead to you RIP

Anyways good pictures of me and good reads, I love my ducky outfit in these.. I look good ;)

Keep these up :)

Frozen    45

*Snap* Boom and I'm dead to you RIP

Anyways good pictures of me and good reads, I love my ducky outfit in these.. I look good ;)

Keep these up :)

Also added a new section and will be posting more people there soon.

New section looking good.

The editing on most of the photos is really on point, well done.

Keep it up

Frozen    45

YOU NEED TO ADD MY STORY IN HAHA!

I like it so far Caveman.

Doing it as we speak!

Frozen    45

I can feel the pure HATRED everytime you write Jimmy's name! It's kind of funny xD

It's not really not but let's say your name bring bad memories and stuff. He did mention wanting to talk to you! He's not one to hate people for no reason, Jimmy did nothing wrong to be fair :)

Coda852    32

I can feel the pure HATRED everytime you write Jimmy's name! It's kind of funny xD

It's not really not but let's say your name bring bad memories and stuff. He did mention wanting to talk to you! He's not one to hate people for no reason, Jimmy did nothing wrong to be fair :)

Ah, I just get a strong. "Fuck the Jimmy guy" every time I see my name xD

Frozen    45

Ah, I just get a strong. "Fuck the Jimmy guy" every time I see my name xD

For now.. Just a bit but it ain't your fault! If you let Vitalik talk to ya it'll probably change? *Shrug*

Frozen    45

Bump. Updated.