Server time: 2017-10-21, 14:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #12 - Sova

Finn    78

Tuesday, March 22.

We ran into them yesterday, the 'bandits' you can say, the ones in the masks as well as the gamblers. Thankfully I was with Joseph Carmine, he reasoned with them and gifted them with a Pistol for safe passage, we were not robbed because we had some sort of alliance with the Gamblers. We were all good until Alex started to mouth off to one of them, we knew deep inside that this almost led to us getting robbed. But we resolved it, and we left towards the East. That was the first time I've ran into the Masked ones without being robbed. I hope this lasts a while, I just want to hunt in peace, and I find more animals in the Stary Sobor area than any other area.

I have packed what I need to hunt with me, I got an old Red 9 to use alongside my Winchester. With the power of this Winchester I should be able to take any animal down in one shot. I really hope I am successful on this hunt, my supply of meat is dwindling. I hope I am allowed safe passage even if I am alone. I really, really do not want to bump into "Brian". I think I already did yesterday, but I was lucky to keep my fucking mouth shut and have Joseph do all the talking. I hope I have luck hunting tonight.

Majoo    742

Great read

Hebee    2673

Ah, good read glad to see you're keeping at it.

I'll see you soon;)

Frosty    0

Good read man. Scottie was there... Can't wait for the next one.. I like reading these :)

Finn    78

Good read man. Scottie was there... Can't wait for the next one.. I like reading these :)

Nooooo... did Alek fail!?!?

TheEvilFlea    8

I still can't believe we just walked away from that situation. We were actually considering just giving Alex to the Masquerade if he did not shut up. I literally had to scream at him IC and OOC. xD

Frosty    0

He did.. Scottie's turning into a clown ;) fun to see what will come around if we I run into you again, and I find out it's you.

Finn    78

He did.. Scottie's turning into a clown ;) fun to see what will come around if we I run into you again, and I find out it's you.

God, Alek is trying to keep his Alias "Sova". But he might break down after realizing you're with them D: It'll be good, my parent's aren't home and I'm probably going to do some quality ass RP.

Sign in to follow this