Server time: 2017-08-20, 19:14

Sign in to follow this  
Majoo

The story of Nikolai Kolyaia

Majoo    644

[align=justify]

___________________________Part I_____________________________

My name is Nikolai,

[align=justify]I was born in a small town called Novaya Petrovka, I have lived there from the first day of my life with unfortunately only one of my parents, my father. My mother died few months after I was born, she died in a car accident near the city of Severograd. At the time when I was 17 we did not had much money but enough so we did not had to call ourselfs poor but we still had one another and that was the only thing we needed. I was still attending school at 17 and my father was working at the pub.

[align=justify]One day (monday) 5 years later when I was 22  my father came back from the work he told me with a smile on his face "Nikolai, I am going camping with my two friends to the woods next weekend. Would you like to go with us ?" because of that i was never camping anywhere i told him "YES you can count with me". The week has passed and I was really excited about the weekend camping, at the friday evening we have packed everything we needed and at the early saturday morning we have left our home and met with fathers friends in from of the pub, then we went to the woods at the north-west from the Petrovka.

[align=justify]When we have finally arrived at the place we have built our tents, and ate the lunch that we took from home with us. It was already like 18:00 so we have just made a campfire and told horror stories, jokes etc... Later at night everyone went to sleep. Next morning i woke up but the other were still sleeping and i did not wanted to wake them up so i silently went out of the tent and gone for a walk not so far away from the tents. After like 30 minutes i have heard loud scream from the direction where our tents were I have run there straight away. When i got there finally i freezed, stayed shocked. I saw wolf going around the trees where my father and his friends managet to climb before the wolf attacked them. When they saw me just a few meters from them my father shouted at me "NIKOLAI RUN FAST BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE" but it was already late for me to run. The wolf saw me and jumped on me, somehow I have managed to protect myself to not get any serious injuries. Luckily he was only attacking me with his claws and hurt only my hands. After that my father instantly jumped down from the tree and attacked the wolf but he did not had any weapon so he could not kill him, he only draw his attention to him. The wolf started attacking my father and I could not help him, I did not had any weapon and my hands were hurt really bad. I shouted at fathers friends "JUMP DOWN AND HELP HIM OR HE IS GOING TO DIE" only one of them jumped down to help. He took his knife and went closer to the wolf, I told him "Come on KILL that thing" but he was a coward no less then the one that stayed on the tree. He didnt kill him instead he run away with his friend like two cowards. Few seconds after my father told me "Nikolai dont be weak, stand up and run away you can't help me anymore". I have did what he told but before i left i told him "I will never forget you".

I have been running more then 2 hours for now but I have to stop, I'm at the edge of the forest and I can still see that 2 cowards running down the hill but  I don't care about them I would really like to give them what they deserve but it is not worth it. I will leave them live their pointless life and hope to not see them again anywhere.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________Part II_____________________________

[align=justify]After some rest I have decided to continue my way, after 1 hour i managed to get to the Petrovka. I did not see that 2 cowards, I bet they did not go to the town because they knew I will come here anyway I did not care about them. I wanted to go to the Police or Hospital but did not, it was not even worth for me to try tell anyone what happend so I have just went home. I came home at 14:00 after that I have just been sitting on the ground with picture of my dad in my hands and been thinking about the past times and all the things he did for me. I was sitting there without even moving for hours. After that I stood up and went to the bed. Next morning at the moment when I opened my eyes an idea maybe good and maybe stupid came on my mind, I said to myself "I will take the risk of comming back! I have to atleast bury my fathers body!" Packed food and water for my way up there again but this time I am also taking pistol that my father did not took last time.

[align=justify]With all the things in my backpack i left home and went the exact same way we did yesterday ....... After few hours of walking I finally saw the forest of my fathers death. "There's no way back now, I'm going there and burying my father." I have said to myself when sitting down on the grass to take some rest before entering the forest. After the break I went inside the dark forest with the pistol in my hands looking around for any movement in case the wolf is still around and maybe brought some of his friends.

[align=justify]I can see the tents and start to slowly approach and when I go around there is no body. Only a pile of bones with some of them around the whole camp. "No wolfs around" I told myself when begun to collect the bones. I could have been expecting that his body will be eaten but that does not matter I will bury atleast his bones. After all bones are collected I put them on one place and started to dig a grave for them at the exact same place where he died. When it was done I could not have stayed at the place where my father died and I went slowly without running back home.

[align=justify]When I was almost home it was already getting dark and I have saw something or better say someone who took my attention. It was one of the two guys that let my father die. He was standing at the north side of Petrovka at some kind of farm, he was standing under the lighted street lamp. I have decided to slowly walk towards him first with the knife in my hands and then with the pistol. I did not wanted to do anything to him but it was not my brain it was my heart that was guiding me and I could not stop it. When I was close enough to him I caught him from the back with pistol at his head and told him to not move. He freezed and started to beg for letting him go, he did not know who was standing behind him so I have told him "Turn around you coward and don't try anything or I'll shoot you right now." He did what I told him to and when he saw me his face looked even more scared than before. He begun to beg for his life and said a lot of shit about how he was trying to help but he could not. I have told him "Don't be scared, look I'm going to put the gun away." and when I put the gun away in just a second I pulled my knife and stabbed him into his belly. He was screaming and I did not wanted anyone to hear him so I pulled the knife our of him  and stabbed him in the heart. After that I pulled the knife out of him and his body just fell to the ground and I have begun to stab him. I have stabbed him so many times that stopped counting it at about 30 and I have thought that I will feel really bad for killing someone. But no, I have enjoyed it, I was laughing all the time stabbing him. 

[align=justify]After this I have left the body lie there and went home with all my clothes stained with blood. I was lucky nobody saw me and when I was home I have looked into the mirror and started laughing on myself again while licking the blood from the knife. Then I have just fell down to the ground on my back and fall asleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________Part III____________________________

[align=justify]Next morning a knocking on my main door woke me up so I stood up and started walking slowly to the door to see who it is, while I was on my way to the door I was hoping that it is not the police since I was not sure if anybody saw me yesterday evening. When I was at the door I slowly opened them just a bit to see but the person behind the door was not able to see me, only my head. It was my father's boss from work Daniel, he asked "Hello Nikolai, is everything ok, could I talk to your father? He was not in the pub yesterday so I'm wondering why." Of course I could not even open the door more because I had my clothing covered in blood and I had to tell him something that he will belive. "I can assure you that nothing happend, my father is just a bit ill and also I can not let you talk with him now because he is still sleeping and he told me to not wake him up." after this I have closed the door in front of him hoping he will belive what I just said and walked straight into the bathroom to clean myself from the blood and change my clothing to something clean.

Later the same day I turned the TV on and watched some news but they were showing just some shit that I was not interested in so I decided to turn it off and go for a walk outside, I reached my hand to the TV to turn it off but in that second they showed the murder, the one I did. While I was watching it they said that police does not have any witnesses or anything to get the murderer. I was happy to see that and it was everything i needed to know. I turned the TV off and went outside. After few hours of walking around the town on the edge of the forest I saw few police cars on the way from the Petrovka with a lot of other civilian cars following them also with tons of people running away with their bags and other stuff. I did not know what is happening so I have decided to go down to the city and if anything went wrong I had my knife with myself. There were dead people lying on the streets around the whole town and some strange ones just walking around and some of them were eating the dead bodies.

At the first moment when I came down there I got shocked but after a few moments a smile came to my face, I did not know what it was but I was never more happy ever in my life. It felt like yesterday when I was stabbing the guy, I could just walk around the city and kill everything without getting into any problems with police and shit. I instinctively reached for the knife behind my belt and started to run straight to the strange, abnormal, infected, ill or how to call them. While I was running I started to laugh to attract a little bit more of them, I was never feeling anything better then stabbing someone / something. After I stabbed to death a couple of them I went home and packed some stuff and began my journey to find more friends, stabbing and the best feeling in my life.

___________________________Part IV____________________________

Few weeks later, I feel frustrated I'm unlucky and stabbing walkers is not enough for me anymore and I could not find any other people to do so. I am not able to feel the strange but amazing feeling anymore. Since I left my hometown i was not able to find anything usefull, I was running out of ammo, food, hope for anything good. The only thing I was not running out was water, there are water pumps everywhere but that's not the only thing I need. Few times I was already thinking about taking my own life and today was the day I was actually ready to do it. I was standing in the middle of the street in Vybor holding my knife thinking about the past. I was ready to cut my veins and bleed out slowly. I put my knife to my wrist ready to cut, but something stopped me, something from the deepest place in my heart. It was strange, I was just standing there with knife at my wrist doing nothing just staring in front. After couple minutes of strange nothing I put my knife behind the belt, and told myself "I'm an IDIOT, if I kill myself then there is nothing, just pure darkness. If somebody dies he dies, there's nothing after death" So I walked away reinforced by fear from death, it was the only thing that was pushing me to live, love and kill, I followed the sentence: Kill or be killed.

I walked and walked until I got into the town called Gorka in the evening. I have seen no walkers around but instead there was light and I got shocked, there must be people. Since I have not seen anyone in few weeks i decided to go in, when I came up close enough to the light I heared many voices. I came into the small place behind the shop and there were 5 guys talking and they had some tents around. They saw me standing in shadows, said hi and called me to the fire. I was sitting there with them for an hour or so. In that short time I did not managed to get any usefull informations about what is going on around, the only thing i know is that they have trading post at that place and they welcome good people looking for help and trading. All the time of my presence there I just did not like any of them and I felt the need to do something but I just could not, there were too many. I have decided to leave and get some rest so i found a house to sleep.

Next day I overslept and woke up at around lunch, it was not the time I usualy wake up. I came down to the shop but there was nobody, no tents. They have probebly left the town for unknown reason to me. I have decided to leave too, when I was making my way back to Vybor I wanted to take a shortcut through the woods. After a short awalk a foul stench hit my nose. I looked under my feet and saw a large pile of guts. There was a trail of blood from the pile leading behind some bushes. I walked right trough them and saw a human corpse. It had multiple wounds. The worst part was, it looked like somebody was cutting off pieces of meat of it. When I got closer to the body, something hit me from behind right into the head. When I woke up I was still in the woods. The corpse was right next to me. I smirked. "So, it looks like you are familiar to this kind of stuff. Maybe I won't kill you right away. In fact, I think I have better use for you." A man with large beard and piercing green eyes was looking at me, while eating the flesh from the corpse. That's how I met Kirill.

Majoo    644

Thank you very much :)

Majoo    644

Giraffel    95

Very interesting story man, keep it up! Your character seriously went through some weird shit.

Gud stori m8 10/10 memstacular. But for srs great story :D

Looks good fam

Majoo    644

Part IV out