Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:33

Sign in to follow this  
Edyhynot

Daisy Open Transmission

Edyhynot    50

As Alex sits in an empty house all alone shaken up and scared all he can think about is Daisy is she okay were did she go he is so broken up that he couldn't protect her and will he ever see her again why did this happen, he has sat looking at his radio for hours should he actually send a radio message out will that bring them back.

[align=left]He-he-hello can anyone hear me, daisy are you th-th-there. if you can hear me i am so-so-so sorry i should have looked a-a-after you i should have been strong en-en-enough to stop them hurting you, 

Alex pulls the radios away from his mouth so people don't hear him cry but you can still hear him slightly

Alex sobs in the background

[align=left]to you  t-t-to you clown people if you still have her p-p-please let her go you have done enough, if anyone else can h-h-hear me and you know or have seen da-da-daisy please let me know she's safe

Alex drops the radio on the bed

Daisy    108

Daisy lays sobbing on the ground when she suddenly hears her friend's voice in the raidio. She presses down the button to speak, but all she can bring out are some painful sobs.

She releases the button thinking that this won't soothe her friend.

Afrer five minutes she tries it again, but as soon as she presses the button and begins to speak with a shaking voice "Alex ...", a sharp pain runs through her cheek and she realises she can's speak.

Daisy tosses the raidio in the corner and keeps on crying. At least her friend knows she is alive.

Edyhynot    50

Alex hears daisy voice and can hear that's she's in distress 

D-d-daisy are you okay so glad to hear your alive i was so w-w-worried please keep safe avoid people and meet me by the apple tree were we first met

Breadman    11

*Mellow turns on his radio transmition*

"Look here i can see you are shaken up, take a breath. These clowns are on my watch list already"

*Mellow cuts the transmition*