Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #11- Sova

Finn    78

Monday, March 21st.

Joseph and I traveled west yesterday, Joseph didn't mention why we went to Stary Sobor, but we happened to meet up with a woman, this reminded me of times with bad people, Because of that I felt really uneasy around her. Some man started to whistle at us, I felt uneasy, it felt like what bad bandit people would do. I was very alert because it felt like people were watching us. Liam came by and we went around looking for him and found him in Military camp, he seemed really scared, I don't know why, but explained to us that he was alone. I offered him some of my stuff, giving him black drybag and a gun holster. This man seemed to be nice person, and we went on our way with him to Vybor Base.

The base was empty, and we stood around for a bit, but we were much to tired. So we decided to find somewhere to sleep, then travel back in the morning. I think this is bad idea, but I would rather travel back in the morning when we are fully energized. But I am afraid, in this area two groups hate me, I do not want to run into either, I feel like I will be captured and tortured, traumatized once again. I need to get out of here, head back east, go home safe. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of here.

I need to get out of here.

Where are you Dima?

Bruce    0

I like it!

Have you ever considered combining all your journal entries into one thread? It could make it easier to read all of them and see the overall progression.

Finn    78

I like it!

Have you ever considered combining all your journal entries into one thread? It could make it easier to read all of them and see the overall progression.

Oh yeah, I did consider that before. Thanks for the reminder :D

Brodie    43

I like it!

I was going to mention that earlier, but forgot about it, I have to agree with Bruce on this.

Bruce    0

I like it!

Oh yeah, I did consider that before. Thanks for the reminder :D

Np :thumbsup:

Wolfe    0

Really nice entry, would be nice to have all the entries in the same thread to be able to read them all at once, but either way keep up the good work :)

Sign in to follow this