Server time: 2017-08-17, 02:08

Sign in to follow this  
Ark

Interview with Bruce

Ark    198

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

Bruce

Thank you so much for participating!

~Tell us something unique about yourself!~

Not much to say really, other than my name not actually being Bruce, I'm kind of an ordinary guy that doesn't talk much unless something needs to be said.

~Which section in the Forum are the you most interested in and why??~

I don't really have a specific area of the forums I spend more time in than others. However, reading reports is always fun, seeing who got RP'd and such. ;/

~ How did you found out about DayZRP?~

The first time I ever saw DayZRP was on a stream by Snaftii, who has long since stopped playing. The day after, DarkSide and I signed up and sent our apps in.

~Have you made any friends during your time in this community??~

Yeah, it would be kinda depressing if I hadn't...

~Is there something that you would like to see added to our community?~

I'm the type of guy who thinks the community has always been fine the way it is. DayZRP is really a one-in-a-million community and is clearly doing something right. Plus change sucks.

~What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences?~

This is a hard one since I've had so many. The first would probably be that first day I stumbled upon Kevin and Yuri since they were really my first IC friends. Then of course getting robbed for the first time ever by the Irish the same day was great. My whole time in VSR was awesome, but since then I've just been cruising about doing same ol' same ol'. The "Battle of the Bathroom" back in Chelovechki is something I will never forget either.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us??~

Unfortunately, I don't RP. So no. :troll:

~Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us?~

There have definitely been better, but this is probably the best one that got caught on video[video=youtube]

~What do you think someone should at least do once while playing DayZRP (funny and serious and of course within the rules)?~

That's an easy one. ERP

~If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why?~

Hmm. Probably Johnny Denver since the novelty of the real Johnny is kinda wearing off.

~Ingame, what is your favorite location to hang out?~

Well, back in the day it was Green Mountain, but since it died probably the Kabinino area. Never been a big fan of running across the map to try to find people so hanging out in a high-pop area is nice.

~What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community?~

The uniqueness of it. Like I said before, DayZRP is a rare community and one that has tried to be replicated with no success. You can't really get a serious, well-established, DayZ roleplay community anywhere else.

~Is there anything you regret IC and OOC, since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?)~

No, I stand by every decision I've made. Except becoming friends with Shark, that was a mistake.

~Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers?~

Don't jump into anything big too quickly. Unfortunately, that's the mistake many new people make. Also, don't try to make a name for yourself right off the bat since it's usually shady things that will get you recognized. Just take it easy and you'll be fine.

~Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community?~

I honestly just want more people enjoying the game and letting the OOC stuff go. We are all here to have fun.

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Interesting read. Compact and to the point. +1

Good Haiku interview Bruce :troll:

Terra    1362

You are friends with Shark? I did not know that...I mean, that changes everything. What I like about you is, that you stand to your word but that you also can say sorry.

Awesome interview! Thank you!

~Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us?~

There have definitely been better, but this is probably the best one that got caught on video[video=youtube]

[align=left]"Get out. We have to rp."

[align=left]Hey that's me. 

[align=left]Also nice interview Bruce. Glad to see you didn't fuck it up to bad.

DarkSide    229

Good interview Bruce. I am touched that I'm mentioned in it.

Bruce is dead to me.

Nice interview, I like the tip for newcomers.

Mercy    484

"At least once ERP"

*cough cough* :trolle:

Thanks for the opportunity guys! It was fun.

And thanks everybody! (Shark plz)

Frozen    45

First one I actually decided to read. Was interesting I guess.

Kek worthy interview. ERP; Honestly +1.

Good interview Bruce, funny as always.

Nice interview Bruce.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.... Bruce's real name isn't Bruce?

11_-_ovwyeh4.gif

I know right?

I'm practically Batman.

Brodie    43

Good interview tbh Bruce, funny read and the laughs from the whole freak bus accident, it had me in stitches, ;) +1Tbh

BigRig    20

Interesting read. The "Battle of the Bathroom" if that was when cheloveki initiated on Tom Fyfe and traded him for 2 drum mag Akms. Then Reapers, Aso and Vigil joined forces to siege polana factory. That was the most intense firefight Ive ever been involved in. It felt like a scripted event it went down so well.

Interesting read. The "Battle of the Bathroom" if that was when cheloveki initiated on Tom Fyfe and traded him for 2 drum mag Akms. Then Reapers, Aso and Vigil joined forces to siege polana factory. That was the most intense firefight Ive ever been involved in. It felt like a scripted event it went down so well.

That is the time, yes. Even though I died near the beginning it was one of the best things I've ever been apart of.

Many Cheloveki died in the glorious defense of the Kremlin. But whispers are heard coming from over the black mountain that they are gaining strength once again. #ChelovekiV2

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    749

Many Cheloveki died in the glorious defense of the Kremlin. But whispers are heard coming from over the black mountain that they are gaining strength once again. #ChelovekiV2

Top notch firefight that twas.