Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:28
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Diamond

96.6 Game over Kimberly

Diamond    0

*Clay turns on his radio*

Hey... This uhh... shit im bad at this. Kimberly if you can hear me... Im sorry about what happened... But you have a new family now...everything will be fine.. See you soon

*Clay reluctantly flicks off his radio and continues to walk... the pills in his pocket jingling in a bottle. He reaches to it and resists his urge to take a large amount of them. A shallow sigh is heard before the radio waves go blank*

OGpatch37    29

*Hearing the "God" speak, Lachlan Reply's*

"You best do more apologizing than that boi if your wanting to get  it in"

*Turns his radio off, shaking his head*

"Amateur"

Scottie    8

* While venturing to go home Pablo hear's Diamond district voice over the radio and desides to awnser*

"Diamond what's wrong my friend,you understand we've been friends for a while atleast I think we've had a mutual relationship. If you need help my friend just ask, but on one term, don't try and stick a wire into my brain again. That hurt man and made me insane like you for a few days, I hated it. Anyway Diamond a breakup is a breakup get over it, you're suppose to be God or some shit like that if I remember."

* Pablo would sigh through the radio *

"If you need help just call,"

*Pablo released the PTT button*

Diamond    0

*turns on radio*

You've triple crossed me you fucking cunt. I told you to stop seeing that mumbling retard. You're dead next time I see you. Better hope it's sooner than later. And for your boyfriend the burns are a nice touch but I am thinking of something a bit more brutal... Jacoby or however your say your name you're fucked. You're gonna wish I would just kill you. 

*you hear him ask in the background to sawyer - you think we could casterate this guy?*

*a loud bang is heard as clay drives his first through some dry wall. The radio is left on the floor in a house and static is heard till the battery dies*

Roger    0

*Roger unboxes a fresh new radio from a large nearly empty crate of radio's placed inside the room, he holds down the transmission and speaks*

"When I first heard this transmission, I thought it sounded a little .... rapey... but now it just sounds depressing. I mean, I'm not sure why you keep going after this Kimberly chick, but if you have date her at gun point, it sounds like your doing it wrong; but I digress.

Now where I come in here is the fact that you seem to constantly threaten Jakobus; some one who is not only an Ex-Gambler, but who is a close friend to one of the three dons. Although I don't remember your name, I do recognize the voice and whom you are associated with. Should you continue to harass Jakobus and his lady friend, It could spell trouble for what ever agreements we may have; not to mention a personal vendetta from myself, my family, and my allies. 

Should you consider this to be some sort of empty threat, then please continue on with what your doing, its probably just a bad joke or something. 

Oh and one final thing, I'm not sure if you require some sort of prescription glasses, but its obvious your eyesight is going. Jakobus might not have baby soft skin, but I don't think i've ever seen any burns on him... and I saw him earlier today.

*Roger releases the push to talk before walking to the other side of the room, and placing the radio on a small platform. He walks back to the other side of the room, where he places a marble on a small ramp. The marble is carried down the ramp by the force of gravity, and continues to pick up speed before shooting off the end of the ramp into the air. It is then deflected off a wall, before colliding with a target against a wall. As it hits the bulls eye a weight is lowered pushing down a lever. The lever gently nudges a domino knocking it over, creating a cascade of domino's that form an accurate depiction of the Mona Lisa on the floor. The final domino is weighted causing it to push against a sensitive steel hinge that rubs against a piece of flint creating a small flash of sparks. The sparks ignite a small line of gunpowder that slowly burns in a straight line towards  a large wooden catapult. The gunpowder reaches a small rope fastened to the floor, catching it on fire and burning through it. The rope finally snaps causing the catapult's arm to accelerate forward at a spectacular speed. The radio placed on the arm of the catapult flies forward at an incredible speed. It travels first through a large metal ring that has been set ablaze with kerosene, before reaching a wall no more than 10ft away from the catapult. The radio hits the wall with such incredible force that bits of the radio fly off in numerous directions like shrapnel from a grenade. Seeing his work complete Roger begins to laugh uncontrollably.

Diamond    0

*Roger unboxes a fresh new radio from a large nearly empty  crate of radio's placed inside the room, he holds down the transmission and speaks*

"When I first heard this transmission, I thought it sounded a little .... rapey... but now it just sounds depressing. I mean, I'm not sure why you keep going after this Kimberly chick, but if you have date her at gun point, it sounds like your doing it wrong; but I digress.

Now where I come in here is the fact that you seem to constantly threaten Jakobus; some one who is not only an Ex-Gambler, but who is a close friend to one of the three dons. Although I don't remember your name, I do recognize the voice and whom you are associated with. Should you continue to harass Jakobus and his lady friend, It could spell trouble for what ever agreements we may have; not to mention a personal vendetta from myself, my family, and my allies. 

Should you consider this to be some sort of empty threat, then please continue on with what your doing, its probably just a bad joke or something. 

Oh and one final thing, I'm not sure if you require some sort of prescription glasses, but its obvious your eyesight is going. Jakobus might not have baby soft skin, but I don't think i've ever seen any burns on him... and I saw him earlier today.

*Roger releases the push to talk before walking to the other side of the room, and placing the radio on a small platform. He walks back to the other side of the room, where he places a marble on a small ramp. The marble is carried down the ramp by the force of gravity, and continues to pick up speed before shooting off the end of the ramp into the air. It is then deflected off a wall, before colliding with a target against a wall. As it hits the bulls eye a weight is lowered pushing down a lever. The lever gently nudges a domino knocking it over, creating a cascade of domino's that form an accurate depiction of the Mona Lisa on the floor. The final domino is weighted causing it to push against a sensitive steel hinge that rubs against a piece of flint creating a small flash of sparks. The sparks ignite a small line of gunpowder that slowly burns in a straight line towards  a large wooden catapult. The gunpowder reaches a small rope fastened to the floor, catching it on fire and burning through it. The rope finally snaps causing the catapult's arm to accelerate forward at a spectacular speed. The radio placed on the arm of the catapult flies forward at an incredible speed. It travels first through a large metal ring that has been set ablaze with kerosene, before reaching a wall no more than 10ft away from the catapult. The radio hits the wall with such incredible force that bits of the radio fly off in numerous directions like shrapnel from a grenade. Seeing his work complete Roger begins to laugh uncontrollably.

*clay turns on his radio and rolls his eyes*

Well I'm sorry that I actually care about the girl. If you don't know me I am good friends with 90 percent of your men. If I wanna fuck with someone I'm gonna fuck with someone. I do what I want when I want to. You're not my dad! The fact that you're telling me I can't just makes me want to fucj his life up even more. 

*Clay turns off the radio*

marksman48    44

-Radio Destruction Snippy-

Fiorentino sighed deeply and pulled another radio out of the crate, inserted another battery, and accidentally keyed the button as he handed it over to his boss.

"Jesus boss... We're gonna need mo-"

The broadcast ends as Roger ripped the fresh radio out of Fiorentino's hands.

Sign in to follow this