Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:43

Sign in to follow this  
boblui

I CANT DO IT

Question

boblui    0

OK so I have read the rules 16 time over and i can't do it i am so anioied right now ok like i am about to explode with anger

so please just give me a hint

7 answers to this question

Hmmm...if you are talking about the pass phrase, then I can't help you. However -and this is what anyone will tell you: Read the rules word for word. Daunting, yes. But it ensures that you got everything and it's the easiest way to find the passphrase. Took me four tries but I eventually found it.

Perhaps your spelling and grammar is a problem, the whitelist requires a good standard.

Well, perhaps go to the help desk and ask a CH for assistance. You can also read the rules throughly. It isn't very difficult if you take the time and try. I advise you not to explode with anger, that would end your stay here before it began

Joules    230

I am just going to assume you are looking for assistance with finding your passphrase.

Unfortunately, you are going to have to find the passphase on your own. What I can say is you need to read the words in the rules very slowly, and if needed try reading them out loud. One other thing you can do is have someone else read it for you (IRL) or find a text to speech and have that read it to you.

You will know the passphrase when you see it.

With that being said, I will /solve this thread.

Good luck!

Adding to what Tucker said, the passphrase is unique for everyone. So, no one would be able to just give you the passphrase. And every time you refresh the page, it changes where it is. So be mindful of that.

Saying it out loud will help a lot.

Boston    650

If you can't find it, you aren't reading the rules.

Read the rules, out loud, one-by-one. Spend 15 seconds on each word (that's what it took me to find it), it's not that hard. Nobody can help you except telling you what I just told you. It's different for everyone, and also make sure you're logged in on the rule page.

Ron    761

Make sure you are logged in & looking at the time you spent online on the forums,

the only advice I can give you is: Take your time. Don't rush. It is there! :)